Holding Stellar long term is still a good option right?

Holding Stellar long term is still a good option right?

if it goes under 40 cents it will go waaay lower(like 20cent), saw it on a TA website. but maybe long term yes, actually i dont know user i dont even hold xlm

get out now, Ill buy it all off you right now

ITANEMUL
T
A
N
E
M
U
L

This. If you dont want yours i will uniroincally buy it all OP

Holding anything is the choice right now. It didn’t go tits up in the face of the chinks and now the streetshitters. My completely uneducated guess would be $1.25 end of feb

As good as anything right now

At this point thinking any will rise this winter is a fools errand. But with the crash of Crypto the pajeets and chinks fucking holding this coin back should be chased out and by spring it should start making good gains.

so go buy more now than you filthy shitskin

>saw it on a TA website

Yes. Wait until fiat exchanges to XLM. Crashing so when fiat entries come online crypto will be more affordable for the masses.

probably the best hold right now because once fair x hits on the 15th stellar gets decoupled from btc

I hope the altcoins don't die. Have 80% of my money in those. Rest in XLM and some decimals of coins on Binance. Best thing to do is hodl til the end of the year. Forget about crypto for a bit.

I would bet my balls it will be $5 EYO
I sold half of my stack a week ago anyway

ICOs are the only way to go rn

As opposed to what, ironically buying it? Stop with the reddit words or go back, those are your options faggot.

It's literally the only coin algos are still accumulating. XLM is all I'm buying anymore.

Oh yeah and you can buy XLM with USD too as of today. Announced on Twitter.

XLM, NEO, and maybe VEN/ADA are the only comfy holds for 2018

You bring up a good point. We are all so lucky that both China and India decided to have a crypto hissyfit within the same month span. From here forward we'll be back on boosters until EU/US/GB decides to talk about implementing regulation, which likely wont go into effect until at soonest Q1 2019

Holding everything long term is a good option. Whhy would you sell at a discount

Im beginning to think that TA is merely a self fulfilling prophecy as we're all looking at the same shit. Daytraders will buy the forecasted floor and sell at the forecasted resistance ad infinitum. The only things unpredictable at this point are outliers like coinbase adds or the occasional top 100 wallet movement

I bought a lot at 30 cents, should I get more now?

i dont know kek , TA people say that if it breaks 40 cents it will drop significantly... id be careful about FOMOing now

kek the guy was right about xlm predicted all the patterns..i trust his TA, again i dont care though i dont hold xlm... might buy if it really drops to 20 cents

what do you think

here it is

>unironically being this upset

>called litecoin
>takes longer than most coins

really,makes,me,think