Hey yall, I was recommended to this board on /r/cryptocurrency subreddit!

Hey yall, I was recommended to this board on /r/cryptocurrency subreddit!

Haha great to be here, got any cryptocurrency recommendations for your fellow redditor?

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

gtfo asap

bean

Fuck you nigger, downvote me

2/10 larp

Buy chainlink.

Look at this man. Does he look like he's going to go hungry through this crash?

Upfire, user. it's the only thing mooning during these dark times

light ur way through the shadows with some fire
upfire

For real why does the r community cream themselves over snoo. That site makes bank, can they not put some money towards getting a mascot that doesn't look like it was made by a retard

I'm aware of the irony of wojaks and chads being crude mspaint shit but for real they give off a so bad its good vibe. Im biased sure but thats bc of the community and theyre incessant whining

Buy bitbean

Welcome fellow redditor! I have been here for a few weeks now and this place is quite funny, even to a 51 year old like me! Welcome and enjoy your stay, just remember to report any nudity or gore as they are against the rules of this four chan website.

Welcome friend!

hey buddy, nice to have you here .

Reddit is a great wesite, it's a shame they don't advice people to come here.

Anyway, back to your question brother. Currently, it may seem low but don't believe the fud . here you go -

> TRON
> TELCOIN
> BAZINGA ICO
> TRTLE
> BCC

upboated

Hey man, welcome! I'm from Reddit too! The people around here can be a little rough around the edges and aggressive but if you look past all that they're genuinely nice and smart people. You can't upvote on this site yet but I'm sure they're working on it. Something I learned here is to ALWAYS buy low, sell high.

Again, welcome. :)

Hey fellow Redditor! :D I'm sort of new here too, maybe we can be friends! I've been informed to browse /pol/ for all things Poloniex related and /b/ for all things bitcoin related. /co/ is Coinbase support. Have fun!

Just got here. How do i upvote and downvote posts? I see alot of racist/homophobic/transphobic/islamophobic posts on here that I need to downvote. Thanks guys!

stick a sharpie in your pooper and sing to me

ohh ,don't forget SHT coin

EDIT: Thanks for gold.

no one likes it lmao. were forced to have it as our mascot because admins forced it hard

Hey guys also new here, where can I find people's names and post history so I can report them to this subs mods?

Someone called me a "pajeet" and said there were only 2 genders. That's unacceptable on my watch.

Word on the street TRX is the next big thing. $5 EOY and top 10. There is also LINK and Turtle that are up and coming coins you should look into

/thread.

Did you not see the fuckin sign?

>BCC
>BTC
>TRX
>BAZINGA
>FUN
>TURTLE

i got this one called KYS it's very hot and popular

SEND 1 ETH OR I WILL BAN YOU

0x9a501643E3471982209556C3C9EC8deeb6fBe97d

I know you kids are LARPing, but it's still kinda funny

Buy bitcoin it's gonna moon /s

Isn't that made with the help of the GAT team?

of course

we

do

buy TRX, XVG, and bitconnect XD for ez money

Hello fellow redditor! I see yuo hav found dae wae as well ;)))

Don't mind the savages and if someone says something bad to you, just call them a newfag.

Be sure to buy espers on yobit, new friend.