Nocoiner here

/v/ here to laugh at you guys buying this ponzi.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
hows losing that precious internet money treating you faggots.
I'll buy your cards off you for $50 each. It's a steal I'd say. Im paying double what they are worth. Better do it quick user before everyone else tries to sell and brings the market to 0.
But im sure you faggots know how that works already because it's happening now to your ponzi.
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Lol im still 20x on my initial investment. Stay poor faggot.

Jokes on you that I take profit out so ive made more money than you'll get sitting on your ass playing video games.

pls no bully

Let's laugh together at these morons, OP.
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Stupid coiners, rabbi appreciates your contribution. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

I know you're shitposting but I also know a moron so here's a lesson: GPU mining is still profitable and you're still gonna have to suck a miner's dick for a 580.

>he thinks his coins are going to be worth anything soon

It's faggots like you that are stopping me from becoming even more rich. I'm only up 6x my initial investment (started with $6000 about 4 months ago, about 37k now give or take) which is abysmal in the crypto world. I should already be deciding what color my lambo will be, but all of these fuddit brainlets are panic-selling or avoiding crypto entirely out of fear.

I'll make it a Vega if you bend over and call me daddy

>happening
literally no one here mines, retard
It's still profitable for those who do anyway

>He doesent know what his GPU's will never drop in price again ever
have fun playing minecraft in 4k kid
why dont you just get a ps4 or a xbox like a normal person?

It's funny because I'm probably still up more than you will earn in 20 years of wagecucking.

My initial investment was $300.

>/v/ here
back to plebbit soyboy

>guys stop making money i want to play my video games!!

lmao salty fag nerd stay poor loser

you faggots forget you need buyers to sell your meme money. No one is going to be buying your bitcoins anytime soon. why do you think it's dropping? kek i cant wait for the thread of mass an heroing. then gpus will be used for what they were intended for.
please cope harder

Sure thing retard. ahahahahahaha.

I can literally just go on any exchange and fill a few orders...

Banks are a ponzi scheme and I bet you use one.

>he thinks shitcoins will work as real money
HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHA

One could argue that your computer isn't meant to play your gay bing bing wahoo time sinks you luddite faggot

yeah right now user. but tomorrow its going to be lower. and lower after that. pretty soon, there will be a tipping point. You know what happened during the great depression right? There will be depression alright
fucking kek
how many of you autists took out loans for this.
how ya feeling right now?

I've crashed to 25x my buy in, LMAO.

Cope harder, or have some humility and accept you missed an easy opportunity to make money.

I missed buying apple stock in the late 90s but I don't go wishing apple would crash to zero.

also if you werent such a retarded gaymer brainlet you would understand that nobody uses your "Precious GPU's" to mine bitcoin that would be retarded but just carry on theres 100s of coins still profitable to mine

G raphics
P rocessing
U unit
>Graphics
>Graphics

to do what? jump from one coin to another that no one uses? the fad is over man, no new money.

this mentality is exactly why its taking so long for the bubble to pop.

maybe when youre a few X up you'll decide to jump the sinking ship.

>/v/
where is swat 5 where is kotor 3
that's right you can cry yourself into sleep now

You still can't afford that 1060 eh pajeet? Stay mad

why would i buy right now when any day now they are going to be giving them away on ebay trying to out jew each other

Fill a few BTC/USD orders....

>graphics are only in games

>/v/
>Laughing at anyone

Nobody cares not matter what's if you've been here since last year you've gone at least 10x whatever money you've put in and that's if you played it safe w investing in just bitcoin, I put money in eth a little bit more than a year ago and have 100x my initial investment to show for it so who's really laughing dumb faggot? I made more money sitting on my ass, working out and enjoying myself not having to have a job with "fake internet money" than you probably will in the next 5 years working whatever pathetic shit job you have

>hey rob look nvidia made new cards
>they have 12GB vram
>thats nice we finished the console version of the game dont optimize it just raise the min requirements PC gamers only make 10% of our sales anyways and are pirating games most of the time fuck them.

pic related game company laughs all the way to the bank while they dont even notice the PC game sales

>He forgot about the tax nightmare he is going to have next year from this.
It's almost poetic justice.
How big is your asshole user?
Irs has a pretty huge cock and they love fucking poor people, especially poor people who just got money.

>being that delusional

Just wait till Computex my man. New lineup entry model @ 999$ just for you

who cares what it is/was, I made money anyways

cards?

>bought 1070gtx for 300 bucks in 2016
>don't even use it because time better spent trading shitcoins
>mrw they're going for 700 on ebay

>why won't more people buy into my pyramid scheme

I'm not a US Citizen.

If you want to stop being such a salty, embittered cuck and make some money, buy Bitcoin while it's on a low, maybe some alts too.

I'm $20 in. Knew it was a scheme from the getgo so didn't invest anything real. Could have sold for fun at 3x for a nice dinner but didn't want a taxable event so I kept on hodling for fun but I wanted to see how high it would all go so I stayed invested. Watching anons who dumped thousands into this shit is really sad. They got baited by the promises of lambos by pajeets.

this.

Nothing better than watching price charts in 4k with my spare 1070s.

hey faggot why dont you answer my posts did i hurt a feeling there?
why dont you just buy a ps4 if you cry so much about the price of a card
i thought you PCMasterrace gaymers are enthusiasts that dont care to get cappy optimized games without propper 4k support and are capped at 30 fps

I've already cashed out $50k, how's wasting your life on shitty children's toys paying off for you?

>tfw made $300k and now nearly half a mil after doing call spreads

you literally could have changed your life, but you couldn't because youre a poor worthless faggot

What are you even talking about? Why buy a ps4 now when 1070s are going to be by the thousands on ebay soon for dirt cheap. Your denial of that fact makes me think the reality of the situation you guys are in hasnt hit yet. Dont worry, in time your tiny brain will process this

>It's almost poetic justice.
it is because of the timing. people that panic sold just a week into 2018 will be owing on those capital gains in april 2019. 15 fucking months from now. you think the average person that made 100k on btc saved a third to give trump in april 2019? fuck no.

thats gonna be an entirely separate shit storm, and i cant wait.

I'm going to laugh so hard when biz and Reddit commit mass suicide when it hits 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wont happen kiddo but just keep living in your dream world gaymer
>he wants to buy a card that was running on max load for weeks or possible months
have fun with your fried cards
PC gaming is dead nobody but you cares about 4k 144hz gaming
VR will replace it and you can say good bye to your wasted hours lmao

bought at 7$ sold at 15000$ bought myself a house

I've always been genuinely curious why some people have this seething absolute hatred of Bitcoin traders and want to see everyone involved lose all their money.

Can you explain to me why you feel this way? I'm genuinely curious.

They missed out obviously

because some bought it forever ago thinking it was good technology. thats fine.

most bought it a couple months ago thinking they're now warren buffett and everyone is a pleb. they dont understand or even care about the technology, they just think they figured something out to get rich quick. those people, we are patiently waiting to either lose their money or get fucked by the irs in 2019.

maybe. but see the beautiful part of an actual currency and actual banking systems is a thing called a chargeback. i get a bunk card, the seller doesnt get money.
Can your precious crypto do that?
Didnt think so

>he thinks 300k is alot of money

My dad my 620k a year as a dentist, feels fucking great to not have to spend 24 hours a day stressing for years on meme coins and still be significantly richer than you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

True art.

thats great for your dad.

now how much do you earn? oh, thats right. youre the loser son in your 20s without a career hanging on daddys coattails.

Still salty about those expensive vidya cards? Don't worry, you'll be salty again in a month or two.

Its not about the money, my dad's a dentist who makes more in 1 month than you've made in your entire bitcoin trading career. I just hate pyramid scheming subhumans, I equally hate Herbalife shills as much as I do memecoin shills. I hope you all kill yourselves when it hits 0.

Here is your daily reminder

Do you hate people who trade stocks, options, futures, forex or just cryptocurrency?

I'm in my senior year of high school and make no money.

How mad are you that you need to shill meme coins 16 hour s a day on Veeky Forums to make 10 rupees an hour while I was born in wealth pajeet?

just cryptofags.

The most hilarious thing at everyone laughing that the market is crashing is that most people here have already made so much fucking money of of this. I think atleast 60% of this board is on house money.

The end is near. my friend. at least kys with dignity

Tfw still earning 1k per month per miner

i have no coins. have zero interest in crypto aside of pointing out its flaws and side betting my friends about it going down.

i actually earn half of what you dad does and have owned my own company since i was your age.

good luck.

kek, literal children

>money
HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHA

Veeky Forums irrevocably BTFO!!

Im here to take out my rage on you faggots in laughter, Cant buy current gen but next NV gen is weeks away and by then most of you will be dead anyways.

Sweet sweet karma motherfuckers.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

What you are seeing here is the absolute bottom ( at least for a couple of days). That green cloud is support and we will drift up against it, those are daily candles.

Good luck

SCAMMED

my crypto has gone up by 6x since I bought it last year, why are people laughing at me?

That's fine user. I'm up 1500% and will probably be buying a house outright this year with my gains.

BECAUSE YOU SUCK ASS LMFAO

I don't pay taxes on crypto. Stay mad, burger scum.

You owned a company in high school? Doubt.jpg, but if true good for you for making money legitimately and not shilling meme coins. I wish you good luck in your business user.

man biz is pretty quiet today eh? do you think most of its userbase has jumped off a building?

started summer after graduating. incorporated the following year because, well, i had to.

cheers n thanks.

Why do you assholes get joy from our pain?

I just wanted to buy a 1080 for msrp mane. You will suffer much for denying me that.

>OP posts about business/finance

>/v/ manbabies think people who wasted dozens of thousands on GPUs will simply hand them out instead of making the most they can out of their failed investment

Top kek, imagine being this dumb

no one will buy used cards for anything but a huge discount

he's just larping, i literally can't lose money in this unless BTC drops to 3k and im a poorfag

280X's were still being sold years later for almost 80% of what they were originally worth, even with 24/7 mining

Also there's no way of effectively telling what they were used for, you could be buying a 570 or 580 branded as almost new and it fails after a month of usage

Good luck getting an RMA off of ebay or craiglist lmao

>/v/ tries to samefag his shit thread
>doesn't note the ID's

you're delusional, radeons were a tiny niche market that were resold from miners to miners
now we're talking massive nvidia pascal dumps, it will flood the market and the price will plummet

Thats not how it works lol

You must be so upset that you didn't get in on this huh. I'm up over 40x even right now and I already pulled out 10x my investment. Don't have to work anymore. But I do love reading these types of things.

>my dad
>my dad

Bro this is classic

>larping 40x
>doesn't know buy and sell pressure

>my dad's a dentist who makes more in 1 month than you've made in your entire bitcoin trading career

lmao
the absolute state of nocoiners

>m-m-uh daddee makes more monies than you!

My money Snek don't fuck around!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You're the delusional one if you think it's all over. Nvidia will release Volta, it will be much more expensive than their 1000 series, people will still be mining and holding their GPUs while you faggots keep making these miserable threads.