Press S to spit on his face

Press S to spit on his face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOIcz4tad_s&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=j89jpO6pd9cPwl-d-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What have you got against the hambone king, ya fruitbowl?

I am your host a man they call Ghost

What did he do this time?

S
I've lost more than 3000$ thanks to him

He was the reason I'm holding these bags now.

>blaming others for your own shit trades
GET 'EM OFF!

No, you lost money thanks to yourself. Take responsibility for your own actions.
YOU chose to follow his "advice", he did not coerce you.

Do u know da wae
*spits*

You should call his Crypto hotline for some advice faggots, he'll get you out of this dip.

I made $3,000 thanks to him

holy fuck ive told u retards he's a fraud
ghosts way of being ''right always';
1. predict like 10 things a day
2. next episode mention 5 that u got right
3. repeat and ban and ignore all attempts of pointing this out

he's not goddamn nostradamus with a fucking crystal ball of course he's going to be wrong a good percent of the time

you should be grateful, he's shootin pearls here

thats not the point. he never admits his fucking mistakes and acts like the fucking next johnny cash with phd in finance, when he is some hambone business owner with knowledge from dumbed down finance articles

this is stupid.

if he makes content where he is giving recomendations. then you are allowed to be upset when his calls are epic failures. he's making a reputation for himself making calls, and he is wrong on a lot of them. it is partly his fault in this case.

Fuck you Texas

And fuck your lonestar beer

Fuck that fucking Alamo, and fuckin' long-horned steer

He's live btw

youtube.com/watch?v=gOIcz4tad_s&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=j89jpO6pd9cPwl-d-6

You don't invest scared money faggot.

Also just hold for fuck sake, none of Ghost's advice has been wrong.

>taking financial advice from a nut

Please drop the following bags:
BOT, QTUM, FUN, 0x, 42coin, ZEC, SALT.

>You're not an inner circle faggot that holding heavy bags.

Feels good fellow trans-testicles.

Y-Yeah...

Ghost is the man, just hold faggots.

But Ghost told me to stop watching My Little Pony... doesn’t sound like good advice

This, It's not hard to get things right 60% of the time when you're basically flipping a coin and making an educated guess. Imagine if you bought Smartcash which he shilled a few shows ago. He said Bitcoin Cash would have a run and it's bled harder than BTC has.

>trusting a boomer

Lmao deserved it

No, you are stupid. He makes calls. He doesnt force anybody to follow them, you deluded millenial fuckstain.

Where is that piece of shit salt-right poster who told me I didn’t know what I was talking about three weeks ago when I said that BTC was getting ready to tank. He told me, in the most snooty and sardonic style, that he’d rather trust some conservative hick than someone who opposed his ideology.

Apologize, salt-right kun.

This is why I don't let my beliefs interfere too much with others. A person can be completely irrational in one area (maybe even a field closely related to one they are an expert in) and give competent advice in another.