The meme graph was right this whole time

the meme graph was right this whole time

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/omisego-omg-real-problems-real-solutions-everything-you-need-to-know-8-reasons-to-buy-92551527c0a7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not a meme, it's actual economic theory. You were just dumb enough to think it was a meme because you desperately wanted to get to lambo land with your ponzi coins.

inb4 the chart as always right and were in the bear trap

bear trap

its a meme thats why btc is not at $2, look at the log graph

you got bear trapped you dumb fuck

Icarus pattern
Trading between the lines
You learned something today

No it isn't

HODL

If you just look at this year it's a bear trap. If you look at the entire thing the chart isn't valid because it already had a bubble burst in 2013.

once CNBC had a BTC counter you knew it was the top, everyone knows about it now, there are no new buyers

more like fear

the log graph is a meme

the meme graph is right errytime

Fuck, unbelievable how retarded I and others were for not seeing this one coming. Well I did see it as possible but on the otherhand I made up so many delusional excuses.
Good thing is it will eventually start over again.

>unbelievable how retarded people were for not seeing the november-december rally coming

Well I mean when we were in the meme chart so to speak. I mean that's a great level of delusion to think it wouldn't pop in hindsight.

crypto went mainstream u dumb retarded fucks. dumb money already bought in.

no one will buy ur shitcoin bags now. if u dont understand whats happening right now and that this whole crypto ponzi is probably finished just kys

nah.

mainstream, yeah about as mainstream as the internet in 1998, everyone had seen the time magazine front cover, how many people had an email or were on the internet.

why you consider it so important to tell everyone that crypto is a ponzi and is probably finished, if you're not just hoping for an even lower price to buy back-in?

REKT

>implying crypto has an actual real use case like the internet

Good Ol' Uncle Hyman knew all along

fuck im sick of retards like you
just 1 example -
hackernoon.com/omisego-omg-real-problems-real-solutions-everything-you-need-to-know-8-reasons-to-buy-92551527c0a7

99% of the people have no interest in buying meme coins with no use. there is not one thing i can Do with neo, icx, ven, wtc...

stop trying to shill ur ponzi.

do you think TCIP has a use case?

It will never be 2003 again.

do you get that BTC use case is for sovereign credit risk assessment and things at that scale

not muh amazon craplastic, of muh coffee

A Few Problems Solved By OmiseGO:

▪ The ability to transact with merchants, businesses, and users on different networks

holy shit. that's really something revolutionary when there are like 3 major interbank networks with already established partnerships
damn man, i love this new paradigm now

>comparing a protocol to a service

>bear trap
delusional

fiat is a protocol. It has no use case

We're in Despair.

So what do I buy now to get rich?

Not. Even. Close.

You'll feel true despair when we drop another 80%.

ven
4.68 a pop

BE GREEDY WHEN OTHERS ARE FEARFUL

BUY BUY BUY

OR DIE DIE DIE

And yet also still just a meme. Wait until bitcoin hits 10k again and that graph gets dragged out again as proof itsa-gonna-crash!!!!

>relying on centralized networks which can fuck you over at any time
It's like you completely miss the point

try selling you "decentralized gospel" to normies and try to convince them to use it as a currency while some pajeets pump and dump your shitcoins

also i paid less fees last year for my bank account than i paid this month to move shitcoins around

what real use case -beside watching retarded clipart webpages- did the internet have in the mid 90's

a broken clock is right twice a day

I'm wondering how the market would naturally look if not for fucking jew governments banning everything