Post your meal during this crash

Post your meal during this crash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPFHv5SKbZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HUMBLE PIE XD

all i had was some potatoes lying around. i made some fries in an air fryer that i got for christmas. i need to go shopping tomorrow.

For me, it’s kraft dinner spirals and PBR, the only meal I can afford in these trying times

>cost me about a dollar to make
>been eating this way for years and sinking money into crypto
Beans and rice tomorrow night OP, come on over

Damn that’s some shitty marbling. OP, if you this bad at picking steaks I don’t want to hear what coins you’re shilling.

its hard times man, cant afford the good shit

Me too

Goodbye world.

can I get a quick rundown on how to make that? looks good, family

>used_condom-2[1].jpg
good to know it's more than just that one user

Gonna do a foodcast on livestream? I hear if you're really pathetic, people watch you eat

I boil eggs at the beginning of the week for snacks and such so
2 boiled eggs
1 brick of 10¢ ramen (chink flavor)
Sprig of cilantro
Teaspoon of laoganma chili oil
Teaspoon of furikake rice seasoning

I fucking live off lao gran ma, she's never let me down

wow, thanks. will give it a try

I'm pretty sure I'm addicted, user. It's not spicy and it has MSG
also great on popcorn, glad you'll try it!

chink flavors don't use american 10cent ramen our ramens atleast 50 cents to 1$ nerd

That's some good shit, OP. If you're gonna eat some cheap instant noodles, Sapporo Ichiban is the way to go.

Now that crypto is over, here's the next big thing:

Mukbangs. Gooks will literally pay to watch you eat

Yea all about the shin ramyun. Still only like 1.50

I basically do this, but to cut down on the insane amounts of sodium, just throw out the seasoning packet. I use a tablespoon of soy sauce and a tablespoon of mirin. If it's too bland, sriracha or chili oil will make up the rest of the flavor. So add sriracha to taste.

To mix things up I like add shredded carrots, cabbage, and green onions.

nigger confirmed

My last meal before I blow my brains out.

10¢ where I riv

I love spicy so I think I'll try and bring some of that to it for sure

Good job user, I cringe hard when I see people eating plain microwaved instant noodles with nothing but the salt packet

I save my flavor packets though. They make a great seasoning for beans (beef ramen) and soups (chikin ramen) and fried rice (chink ramen)

I'm sorry :...(
L-looks g-good though

How do you hard boil eggs? My friend did it once and he fucked it up so bad his dad beat him ;^(

Just had a pizza and half a kebab. Feel pretty shity

Idk where you live, but they served human at kebab stands in NYC for years. So I'm very distrustful towards them now.

On the cutting board, kys-style

eating light tonight i see

>SS badge on top left
HEIL

Bring a pot of water to a boil and put a dozen eggs GENTLY into the pot. (I lower them in with a spoon) Let it boil on for about 7-10 minutes and you're good. If you want slightly creamy/runny yolks only boil for 6-8 minutes and run cold water over them right away to stop the cooking.

>my friend fucked up boiled eggs and his dad beat him
Wat

Gran ma knows best ; -)

Start the eggs in cold water, burner full blast until they are boiling. As soon as it comes to a full boil, turn off the heat and cover the eggs. At this point set an 8-10 minute timer. When the timer goes off, drain the eggs and rinse them under cold water to stop the cooking. If you crack the shells a little while you cool them down, they will be easier to peel later.

>how do you boil eggs
You...boil them.

that's the saddest thing I see today.

you don't know what you are talking about user. I need to do at least 3 times on the same cooker to boil the egg exactly like I wanted. Like the one in the picture is exactly 7 mins at max heat.

After changing to another cooker, I need to experiment all over again and this is only 1 kind of boil egg.

where my /deenz/ bros at

just cook it for 10 minutes lol

based.

I know that feel, getting a soft eggy feels like how Frankenstein felt after bringing a bunch of dead body parts to life

My nigga
Needs hot sauce tho...

Create an oatmeal a night before. Wake up, put it on the counter until it 's room temp. Put very very little of hot water. Mix it. Put a scoop of chocolate protein powder. A tbsp of chia seed or blueberry. Mix it well. If you do it correctly it wont be dry af. 8/10 taste. Keeps you full with around 40+gram protein. Did this for a year already.

Is ramen generally more expensive? I can't cook pasta but I think I should give it a try

HODLing ETH is not that bad.

I can't actually think of anything cheaper than ramen. And you can mix a lot of things with it to make it actually good.

For a few more weeks

You mean besides rice?

>have to adjust living standards because your investments are doing poorly

You people are retarded

>he actually thinks this isn't just banter

That's a nice way to slowly get malnourished and get cancer from so much chink ramen flavor.

they're about the same price if you buy generic pasta/alfredo/pasta sauce but ramen requires a lot less effort and time

>weebposter
>can't take joke thread

yuck

I’m eating ribeye with rice and salad as I browse this. Costed me $14 and the steak is as good as any good steak houses in Boston.

>Lao gan ma
My nigger
Try the black beans variety too if you haven’t already

>being this fucking autistic about eggs

just boil it lol who cares how runny the yolk is.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPFHv5SKbZ4

like this m8. all other methods are inferior

Sieg Heil

that looks good

just get one of those electric egg cookers if you're that incompetent. it's a great investment if you eat a lot of hard boiled eggs.

I laughed so hard at this and all the comments. Thanks guys. Also enjoy.

I put salt in my water to increase the boiling temperature then drop the eggs in gently, then cook for 7 minuets.

Egg yolks will have this jelly consistency and it’s amazkng to drop in your ramen

just get one of these ffs

That black plate of food looks like it came from GV. And that table looks familiar too... >:)

I bought one of these a few years ago for $20 and now it's listed on eBay as like $90
Is the hodl meme real???

>this is me going on a diet in tough times
My god...

egg boiling is an art son, you cant tell me they taste the same for 6 mins and 12 mins. You will eat thousand of eggs in your life time so better master it.
good idea user.

ez tuna egg sandwich here

not gonna lie
those mashed potato bowls are fucking delicious

nice detective work
im fucking dying

only the manager special steaks this week?

are you a /fasting/ bro ?