Zclassic - Bitcoin Private

Is this the perfect time for normie fomo to make bitcoin private the future?
Is this a new chapter in the crypto world where bitcoin private becomes the new /core/

Operation Dragonslayer. /s

This probs wont take it over, could get kinda pricy though

its going up while btc is crashing omg

Yes

Fuck you, you fucking scamming piece of shit. Omega is a liar and a bastard.

NOBODY LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT

He ripped off everyone in the last ZCL thread, and then bragged about it.

I think ZCL/Bitcoin Private will moon hard as fuck, but this guy is a bloodthirsty SCAM ARTIST DO NOT TRUST HIM EVER.

if you want a great piece of advice is to all-in ZCL.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING CHART IT HAS ONLY GONE UP WHILE BTC HAS CRASHED. DONT MAKE THIS FUCKING MISTAKE

Anything is possible.

The Bitcoin brand is dying. We need an Ethereum Private

LISTEN TO ME AND I WILL GUIDE YOU TO LAMBOLAND
>I HAVE PREDICTED EVERYTHING

Also, wrong. It has not only gone up-- It was at 120 last about 24 hrs ago and it dipped to 93. We know ZCL/BTCP will go up, the daily threads on days w/o news make it seem like a scam

also ZCL team was aware of my leak and decided not to announce what i said.
>pic related day after

This i actually do believe..

No you lied about the whitepaper, and are a piece of shit who deliberately caused FUD to buy peoples bags. Now you want to pump the price so you can dump your bags

Go FUCK yourself. You have no credibility and everyone will repeat this until you leave this fucking place for good

Piece of shit.

why cant we all just get along and join together for this guaranteed moon mission.
Who here holding through the fork now that bitcoin has crashed

Probably gonna hodl half and sell half.

they are delaying the whitepaper till the fork date. Not my fault they switched up on us.

Still told you to sell pre announcement. only if u listened you wouldnt be so mad

you're an unbelievable faggot, but i've managed to get some more zcl from the dip.

Yesterday you said $120 was the bottom so I bought back in 10 zcl. Now it's down $25 so that was a quick -$250. How much lower is this shit dropping?

Will anyone ever use this coin? I don't think so.
That's it.

Just buy xmr and be comfy, fag. It's easiee to do than trying to shill smth

Hodl boys

Hmmm.. It's almost like you're FUD is I don't know, falling apart?

your*

my omega friend is back

Is this a good time to buy ZCL?

Yes

gg-yko

You are the worst tripfag on biz, atleast anime-chan had some class.

are you guys going to keep hating. or are you guys going to fomo into zcl when its 200+

They'll fomo in.

It's literally one of the only sure things this month. Fools.

Even stated the the whitepaper was looking to be released ahead of schedule. Omega if just a faggot

Maybe the snapshots on ZCL and ETC will hold its value during these dumps, and in turn lure in people as a hedge

>Yesterday you said $120 was the bottom so I bought back in 10 zcl. Now it's down $25 so that was a quick -$250. How much lower is this shit dropping?

depends on how much BTC drops before the fork.
my guess is we'll see ZCL at 50.
Maybe lower.

stop listenign to random strangers online for investment advice.
you will alwyas be 1 step behind,

>/s
Kill yourself

You still ask?

So im guessing you didnt listen when it was shilled at 20 dollars. DESU you're just always one step behind because you're an idiot

Why do you want to help us out so bad? What's in it for you?

obviously a greater normie fomo that will make us all more money if we can all invest in the most obvious investment to make.

To be fair, even if you were genuinely being altruistic and trying to help us all out, the shit you pulled on the evening of the conference destroyed any potential trust we could have in you regardless if people listened to you or not - it shoed your true intentions. And even now whenever someone mentions it you completely disregard and ignore it and repeat your stupid if you listened to me bs.

BTC is gonna keep bleeding. ZCL may or may not hold it's sat value but it will most likely dip a bit more. The entire market is losing their shit right now. Why would anyone buy into yet another BTCP fork when the majority of investors are currently at a loss? The only ones with skin still in the game are whales, early investors, and non idiots - needless to say it's not many.

Had this crash/correction not happened I would certainly agree we'd see ridiculous pump prices of $5-800. But with the current climate I don't see ZCL breaking even $200 and that's being very optimistic.

omega what is wrong with you why you keep doing this, do want to talk?

im just trying to help you guys. you can look back and hate yourselves

This is the only good alt-coin hold this month.

It's the only green in my shitfolio

One of the contenders for Veeky Forums thread of the year

just wait until the snapshot date

>not operation swordfish

Kisses to ST6

I'll be back soon

I think ZCL is good.
I also think BCP could be good, if the Bitcoin crash doesn't fuck up the brand altogether.
However.
Based on his comments, Omega is one (or all of the following:
-A liar
-Incompetent
-A faggot