Nocoiners have literally killed themselves and caused chaos in the country with an 11% dip

>nocoiners have literally killed themselves and caused chaos in the country with an 11% dip

many were on margin

same way many coiners who kill themselves are

>Veeky Forums still doesn't realize the people who make it in crypto barely valued money in the first place and the average retard has the emotional fortitude of a beta chimp

>upvote/downvote count

yer kind ain't welcome 'round here, boy

This. I've lost close to $200,000 in this dip OP, no larp. That's almost enough for a (very cheap) lambo. I've lost a lambo in this dip.

And I couldn't give a fuck.

I'm down almost 700k from my peak this month. I'm back to where I was Jan 1st though, so I can't feel too bad.

this is how i feel too

very depressed and even if I happened to make it and had millions, i probably wouldnt care

down about 70% from my ATH just a month ago

>These guys don't even know how the guys holding 1 to 100k btc felt when it crashed after mtgox and how many of them liquidated at a loss
>They don't realize how a grand total of 10 or less people remain from those early eras and they are universally don't give a shit and just keep accumulating.

Op/gAY

Quality id

People who are emotional are the people who have used money they cannot afford to have locked up in the market. Sadly, it is a shit ton of people.

Anyone staying for years is going to make it. Anyone selling at the sight of a red candle is destined to stay poor.

Wow that’s really something to be proud of retard. That money is NEVER coming back.

Except stocks are valuable and cryptos are tulips

Found one.

>ID
LOL

kek

> i read this article about tulips
> so cool

Move all your crypto cash into the market now. Lose 40% of it during the next bear market in a year.

Fucking lol'd

>he thinks owning sections of an emerging technology that is trust less and links global business together is worth less than stocks
>he doesn't realize this is how the world becomes unified without trust forcibly
>still spams about tulips without realizing the buyers died to the plague

I'm basically back to my buy in amounts and even if it goes lower I'm just going to keep buying. Cant believe I never looked into the tech sooner. The market bubble may pop and correct but the lid has been opened on the tech and cant be closed again. Hence the institutional FUD and panic over it.

>id

Legendary ID

>He doesn't realize this is literally how the dystopian future starts since crypto will give corporations extreme leverage over governments and allow them to operate globally and freely in the longrun

I do realize that. I realize I cant stop it, and shitty fiat or whatever isnt any better. I just want a slice of the pie.

and why is that not reason enough to buy in?

By the way we already live in a dystopian future.

>OP's ID
OP IS A GAY FAGGOT

Wow, memetic blockchain proof that OP is literally a faggot. Amazing.

>Op gAY

Op gay

>He thinks I don't want him to buy in
>He doesn't realize I'm accumulating things like aelf, and helping give him ammo to make nocoiners angry

>>oooh my (((gubbernmintn))) isn't a corporation at all!
Wow what a faggot commie idea.

Literally fake news.

What price did Satoshi imagine Bitcoin going to?

100 million sats each

>He thinks the current governments we have are better than being run by corporations.
>He doesn't realize I fucking despise national governments and would joyfully suck the cock of corps if even the glimmer of hope arose that they'd take over

Come back when you've lost $16 million and tell us how calm you are. Then again though, it's not real money.

WRONG dumbass. I might be down in fake fiat jewbux, but my sats are the same amount as they were yesterday and the day before that. I've been sitting on my stack for 7 years now. This dip is nothing compared to gox and what that cocksucking faggot karples did.

I haven't "lost" anything. My bitcoins and litcoins are still safe and sound in my wallet.

I don't believe you. Post proof.

I doubt Satoshi imagined bitcoin being compared in price to anything. 1 btc = 1 btc If you faggots are still counting your portfolios in dollars, then you deserve to be poor and do not belong in crypto

look several years after crash. there was never a crash. just a correction and then it went higher. the same with the so called "dot com bubble". Which bubble? FB, Google, Amazon ... biggest players on earth. Fucking fake news fud and autistic screaming for selling their scam shit.

That's just false. Purchasing power is not measured Y vs Y.

>lOp/gAY5

nice

ID

kek

damn, fake and gAY

faggot.

I have $30,000 to me name.

I lost $15,000.

I just haven't cared to login to bittrex and pretend like that money doesn't even exist. Oh well. Hopefully it goes back up! If not, I'll just continue to work. If it does go back up, I'll go to work.

op gay

a single usa company has larger market cap than all crypto market lmao

lol aw

cheers mate, down a lambo as well

I think reddit had suicide line sticky during 18-15k crash and probably still has it.
HAHA GAY FAGGOT DAY OF THE ROPE

>Crypto markets and Stock markets are even remotely the same thing

So fucking retarded