Killing myself

Help me figure out how I'm going to commit suicide. Not joking. Will post pics later.

How should I do it, Veeky Forums? Disgusted at the bear market. Ripple and VeChain are shitcoin scams.

HODL you idiot and you will be fine soon in some days.

no worries, that's nothing special in cryptomarkets.

just relax and don't sell low.

>will post pics later
Biblepay is mooning, buy in and pray

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

Suicide is a major sin. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated that the one who commits suicide will be punished with something like that with which he killed himself.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the Fire of Hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the Fire of Hell, for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109.

Do it pussy

I suggest that you try to get some professional help and call suicide prevention hotline 18002738255, and HODL ETH like a turtle.

stay alive dude

start meditating 20 mins when you wake up and 20 right before bed. drink lots of spring water, stretch and do 100 pushups every other day

you’ll be fine man, do more of the things you like and start using your brain powers to figure out a way to make money doing those things. it’s the only way you’ll actually be happy my friend

No you fucking knucklehead, don't kill yourself. You want to talk to someone privately or something? I'll talk to you. My buddies and I do this goofy ass wrestler stream in 30 minutes, we'll talk to you and make you laugh, we're funny guys.

Maybe you've noticed but the market is super volatile. Chill out and check back in a month.

kys sandnigger.

Ripple will be 2$ again within a month.
Sell then. If at 2$ you are still at a loss, take the loss like a man but sell nonetheless.

talk to me please

i can't take this bear market anymore

literally leaving 5 figures on the table and not selling weeks ago even though i had the gut feeling that 20% a day cannot continue for much longer

please

what's the easiest way out

I’ve always been partial to jumping. Use the energy supplied by the calories in your last meal to climb a ladder, staircase, whatever. Each step adding more potential energy to yourself, slowly winding the spring by increasing your distance from the most inert object in our reach: the Earth itself, readying all the while to release that energy on yourself by letting. Letting the distance you’ve created between you and this cold world finally do what it’s been doing all along. Rub you out like a mote of dust and return you to the soup of proteins from which you emerged. Do a flip faggot.

You really are a funny guy

try hodling

Dude, don't kill yourself because of shitcoins. I plan on doing it myself, but I have other reasons. I wouldn't think of doing it because of this (unless I was in a fuckton of debt maybe).

Hope you bought Jibrel, brother.

Well man, if you're not interested in holding or trading for the long-term, sell now and cut your losses. If you think it will go lower and you continue to hold, you're just fucking yourself over even more. I wasn't into crypto back in 2013 and I imagine there are people who were in the exact same position as us. I don't know where it's going! And shit will get rough! But if you hurt yourself, it's only going to get worse.

wait a second... if youre gonna off yourself (please dont) you might as well send some anons ur shitcoins

Don't do it suicide is for people that can't make it, you can make it

Man, thats 5 figures is still 5 or 4 alteast
I chucked 10k of my entire savings and 2k of my gfs into this shit november, made 40k total and now im deciding whether to cash in my lone .8 BTC for 8 grand and go away forever. Im HURT like a motherfucker TEL has fucking recked me i should have just held in CAN or DBC

>ripple_cope.jpg

Instead of being a little bitch why not go talk to the people responsible for Justing you? Coinbase CEO sone whale Wall Street fags???

Be sure to buy rope now before prices skyrocket from mass crypto suicides.

>Ripple and VeChain are shitcoin scams

Yes yes they are write your wallet ID and private key on a piece of paper and place it in your mouth so the coroner will know it was a suicide.

lol. guys come on, get hold of yourselves. i bought xlm at 90 cents, ripple at 1.25, btc at 17k, and im not even worried. im down like 70% of my portfolio lol. just like, who cares? it WILL go back up again eventually man, you just have to wait it out. it might take 6 months, but youll make it back in the green. we all will be fine . its just money dude, you still have your health

At least give us a background info...

Why will you be offing yourself? How much did you lose?

Also, how can you off yourself, then post here? top kek

please don't do it.
rich or poor, it IS possible to find peace in this world; we aren't guaranteed another bite at the apple.

but until we are assured of a second life i wouldn't toss this one away so casually.

Thank you guys, I won't do it

buy chainlink

Hold your breath and try to suffocate to death using only your willpower, until you remember you want to live after all. Then go outside and take a long walk. Unplug all your internets and spend time with the least retarded members of your family.

write ''BUY HIGH SELL LOW'' on your suicide note

>YOU KNOW IM FALLING TO PIECES

I lost 2 million Biblepay when I reformatted my computer. I wouldve made a $15k profit on a meme coin if I wasn't a retard.

fuck I'm a huge FNM fan, uggggh. got mike patton tattooed on my butt, pretty much