Nocoiner here. is it finally time to buy BTC?

nocoiner here. is it finally time to buy BTC?

no shitposting please

if you enjoy losing money sure

Yeah you might want to start stacking buys here. Don't rush and go all in though, see how things develop over the next few days. But 8600 is not a bad start.

Faggot

wait till after chinese new years(end of feb).

mad you lost all your real money playing monopoly online, queer?

bump for my fellow nocoiners

Not yet. Just watch volume on 4hr and 1D chart. A trading channel potential support is 8500 or so, 200 day sma is 8000 or so. There have been good fights over 10k and 9k but obviously the bears won. It's not normally a good idea to try and time the bottom, it's usually best to buy when you see major buy volume on the way back up.

wait till chinese new year.
If it isn't up,its dead.

you might lose some profit but its way safer.

solid advice, thanks

Buy ETH.
Even if it doesn’t replace Bitcoin you will see a better ROI out of eth following bitcoin.
Now if ETH does replace bitcoin in marketcap as many think well....
That’s why I invest in ETH and not btc win win regardless

Dont touch BTC you mong

Go for ETH and or XMR A

lmao deluded. if you follow this strategy you would not invest in ETH but in NEO.
ETH is a shitcoin compared to NEO, and I held ETH for over 2 years until 2 weeks ago.

nibble at $5k, buy double at $2.5k if we get there, load up the truck at $1250, dump everything you have into it at $625.

ETH hasn't had a major correction yet
ETH isn't special, it will have a correction

What this guy said

>no shitposting

Make me bitch

>ETH is a shitcoin compared to NEO, and I held ETH for over 2 years until 2 weeks ago.

It costs $45,000 in GAS to deploy an ICO you fraud.

Ethereum costs $1 at most to deploy ANY smart contract including an ICO.

NEO is the biggest shitcoin on the planet you cuck. STFU forever

LMAO you are a complete brainlet.
that's why we dont have stupid fucking games on our blockchain plus you're right, NEO council actually handpicks and reviews everyone that wants to deploy ICOs & tokens on the blockchain. So no bullshit and no Scam. Plus no half-assed solidity code language that is full of bugs. It's true, ask developers, you mong.

Calm down both of you brainlets
Everyone knows Cardano will be replacing ETH in the future. It is fixing the holes that shitcoin has

Eth is better than BTC... which isn't saying much. Cardano WILL be drastically better than ETH, you are a complete moron if you aren't investing in it.

I'ts not a bad time. I'm still up 150% from my december ATH.

Yes.
If I hadn't blown my load early and bought in last week I'd be buying like crazy right now.
Actually I'm looking for more shit to sell so I can buy more...

>It costs $45,000 in GAS to deploy an ICO you fraud.
So.. less scamICOs?
All in on neo, thanks

BTC always bounces back up. A 2-3k dip or rise in a 1-2 day period is normal, there's a shit ton of money in it.

ETH isn't low enough to buy and hasn't had it's correction yet. Typically a good buy, but stay away right now.

ABSOLUTELY NO SHITCOINS other than established ones like XRP and VEN. You're asking to -10x if you put anything into a non-established coin right now. Only the big timers are (practically) guaranteed to rise. If you can't get yourself to gamble at this moment, you don't deserve the gains and won't do well in crypto or any investment for that matter.

There is never a good time to buy BTC. Go buy ETH

I bought slightly above this.

Do you like hodling bags?

so that explains while 99.99% of ERC20 tokens are trash

wait for a reversal
then follow the trend
;)
be careful of bulltraps though

Why the fuck would you buy at the bottom.
Wait until it's back up to buy, like everybody else.
Wisdom of the crowd user, if aeverybody is selling and not buying, you need to do the same, that's the winning strategy.

it's fucking dead mate.

go buy a fidget spinner, it'll be worth more in a year.

>XRP

im leaning towards this one but i can't buy it on coinbase

Ah yes. Finally. After it's finally increased thousands upon thousands of dollars. Now is the time to buy.

unironically yes

Absolutely user! And while you're at it, I have some tulip bulbs for you here as well!