Communism General

I tried to warn them edition

Reminder that we are here waiting whenever you get tired of trying to win a rich man's game and would like to make him play a different one. Now's looking to be a great time to get on board!

is anyone on here who isn't considered rich?

how do you seize the means of production when its made up and doesn't exist lol checkmate

I'm ready OP. We tried it their way. Now we gulag them all and seize their property and lambos.

I'm in. Made $200k since last feb. Completely ridiculous. Money has lost all meaning to me. I just want to live in a society where people don't have to worry about money and can pursue opportunities without getting cucked by student debt and unnecessarily expensive healthcare.

This is officially a classical liberal board.

Back to pinko.

>I deserve my fair share
>why should I play a rich white cisgendered man's game?

This
The elite have gamed the system in such a way that it's literally impossible to reach their level even through risky investment
I say they took a risk accumulating that much capital and assuming we wouldn't get pissed
Imagine being so schizoid that everyone who disagrees with you is an obese feminist involved in a conspiracy to kill all men

Will I be assigned a girlfriend under communism? If so count me in

Fuck off you marxist scumbag. If it wasn't for the capitalist system you would have already starved to death under your own.

Commies would make you pay 90%+ on your gainz.

i own my own gtx1080 that i produce shitcoins with. am i not entitled to the sweat of my brow?

Typical communist with awful reading comprehension. I never said or even implied that everyone who disagrees with me is like that. The only generalization you can really safely make about communists is that none of them have a realistic understanding of the world around them.

>Commonism

>I never said or even implied that everyone who disagrees with me is like that.
So what was the point of your post

Fuck off to lefty pol fag

If you are an actual communist you are a real life actual fucking retard with literally no critical reasoning skills and absolutely no understanding of history

Another quality post