ETH will be your salvation. Enter the Pyramid. 2 hours

ETH will be your salvation. Enter the Pyramid. 2 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7up1j3/a_literal_pyramid_coin_has_just_launched_after/
ethpyramid.com/coins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i reviewed the code, not safe

I read the smart contract, it has the same unsigned integer vulnerability as the original PoWH coin.

Do NOT buy. Jesus christ Veeky Forums don't fall for the same scam 3 times in a row.

Elaborate please

nice FUD
going all in

Any other vulnerabilities that you see?

Please get on the eth pyramid discord #dev and inform the devs. A lot are actively working and finalizing this. Your input is valuable, and can prevent another disaster.

Shadowfork worked on a logorithmic 4x function., meaning every 4x in amount of tokens that are purchased, the price doubles. This does two things that really fuck over the currency and will stifle its growth in the end. The token price also starts at .0001, which is about 9 cents and the first person to buy in can get nearly a thousand tokens with little to no eth investment. This logorithmic scale means that about the first 10 ethereum put into the contract has the same amount of buying power as the next 400 ethereum does, and that 400 ethereum has about the same buying power as the next 4000.

The summary of this is that 1). Divine is going to put 5 eth in first, and net himself somewhere between 1500-2500 tokens. 2). He will earn 50-60% of the dividends from 100-1000 3). He will have the ability to dump his tokens for roughly 300-400k at 1k eth.

The other problematic feature of this 4x log function is that the only people who are going to profit will be anyone who gets in below 300 eth (assuming it goes to 1000 eth). Because from 300 eth, to double your value the coin has to go to 1200 eth, people past that point likely will get lower than 2x gains. At 600 eth you're needing the coin to go up to 1200 JUST TO MAKE YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT BACK TO 100%.

The log scale essentially fucks over everyone and i mean EVERYONE who gets in late, and lets the dev dump on you for stupid amounts of money. Don't fall for it, if you invest any higher than the first 100 eth you're not going to make as much in gains as you think. 100--->1000 eth is only a 2.5x mission, don't be tricked.

Shadowfork worked on a logorithmic 4x function., meaning every 4x in amount of tokens that are purchased, the price doubles. This does two things that really fuck over the currency and will stifle its growth in the end. The token price also starts at .0001, which is about 9 cents and the first person to buy in can get nearly a thousand tokens with little to no eth investment. This logorithmic scale means that about the first 10 ethereum put into the contract has the same amount of buying power as the next 400 ethereum does, and that 400 ethereum has about the same buying power as the next 4000.

The summary of this is that 1). Divine is going to put 5 eth in first, and net himself somewhere between 1500-2500 tokens. 2). He will earn 50-60% of the dividends from 100-1000 3). He will have the ability to dump his tokens for roughly 300-400k at 1k eth.

The other problematic feature of this 4x log function is that the only people who are going to profit will be anyone who gets in below 300 eth (assuming it goes to 1000 eth). Because from 300 eth, to double your value the coin has to go to 1200 eth, people past that point likely will get lower than 2x gains. At 600 eth you're needing the coin to go up to 1200 JUST TO MAKE YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT BACK TO 100%.

The log scale essentially fucks over everyone and i mean EVERYONE who gets in late, and lets the dev dump on you for stupid amounts of money. Don't fall for it, if you invest any higher than the first 100 eth you're not going to make as much in gains as you think. 100--->1000 eth is only a 2.5x mission, don't be tricked.

Thanks bought 100k. I can't wait to get JUST'D.

when people used this argument for PoWH the response was "This'll go way higher than 100 eth!"

FUD

Elaborate please. Otherwise sage

>Otherwise sage
go all in retarded nigger, i dont care.

>sed this argument for PoWH the response was "This'll go way higher than 100 eth!"
>FUD
What's the contract address

you should step back for a second and realize you're defending a ponzi contract that is only guaranteed to benefit folks that put in the first few eth

you're right, i haven't reviewed the code and it's completely safe, dump everything into it

where can i test this shit

It will benefit everyone except weak handed idiots; it's a perpetual money machine.

>it's a perpetual money machine.
oh ok thanks, bought 100k. i might ddos the site for fun

HOLY SHIT THE SHADOW FORK HAS BEEN DRAINED TOO

Site is an EOS.io rip-off, i don't like that.

WHO DRAINED THE SHADOWFORK

Please pajeet, it’s not the time for this. Some people lost a lot of money today. Give us a few weeks, then we can go for another round of ponzis

im reviewing the code right now

can you guys do a 30 minute delay?

Spot the butthurt powh dev who is FUDding now that his brand aint worth shit

Oh shit i found the ethpyramid contract 15 minutes before launch. The devs have just gotten in get in now. 0xd80071C73e0a335873300b95c5027f713d1B2F2d

Fucking nigger nice try for a scam

WWE'RE MOONING BOYS
I CANT BELIEVE I MANAGED TO ENTER AT 100 ETH

Let’s fucking go!!!

This is it, boys. Shill reddit!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7up1j3/a_literal_pyramid_coin_has_just_launched_after/

HOLY FUCK SO MUCH MONEY IN HERE AND IF THEY SELL I GET MORE DIVIDENDS LOL

ethpyramid.com/coins.html