Are people actually selling off this board? Hahahaha!

Are people actually selling off this board? Hahahaha!

You realise everyone just want everyone elses cheap bitcoin on here! Fuck!

Bitcoin starts reversing at 7500... Weeky SMA's come up and help it turn around... Log chart shows it's on track!

Stop selling you stupid fucks... If you were going to sell it should have been 15k+ Now it's hodl territory so you don't accidentally sell at the fucking bottom!

fuck... did I say fuck... FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
4chanarchives.com/board/biz/thread/1326317
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude it's fucking OVER. They fucking won. This was our one chance to rise above the oppression we've faced from the ultra rich our entire lives...and we fucking blew it.

nice larp

when 2 Bitcoin puts you in the top 2%, you know these markets have nowhere else to go but up

I'm selling furniture to buy in at 7500!

i agree user a couple weeks back i made a prediction that 7k will be the final low before we see a reversal - and i still stand by that

Let's think clearly about this for a moment. If we actually do make it past this correction, while all the normies are watching, who bought at the top from CNBC shilling, and sold at the bottom, we really will get a mania phase the likes of which have never before been seen in crypto

why in the world would we not make it past this correction

You faggots promised I'd be rich like a Nigger, Not rich like a pajeet, I mean a rap nigger with hundred dollar bills and gold chains.

Fuck you guys.

haha bagholder cuck

I actually bought the majority of my BTC under 6000USD... I haven't even started getting liquidated.

I only ever bought 7kAUD worth of BTC... I took that 7K out at the end of December and took my partner on a week long holiday where we did what we want without looking at the bank acc.

Overall I traded up to over 100k before I sold 50% above the 15k range and held the rest to actually support fucking crypto. I advise all my friends to HODL as selling slaughters the golden goose!

Short term gains Vs long time wealth... I have been buying back in on the way down and plan to drop majority back in around the 7000-7500 mark.

A reversal to 9k maybe.

Bitcoin is never going to hit 20k again, much less higher.

You BTC holding assholes need to wake the fuck up.

lol you're not convincing anyone that the price of bitcoin wasn't propped up by tethers that weren't backed by $1 USD

hahahaha

Always do the contrary of what Veeky Forums tells you. If they’re here shilling something it’s cuz they want to dump their bags on you

Stop Fuding in my thread fuckers!

you're not convincing anyone that you're not some pansy bitch that was too scared to make easy money despite it practically falling into your lap for the past five years and now you're rejoicing in what is at this point a fairly reliable cycle
kek

>easy money
*loses over 50% of my net worth in a month*
hahahahaha

I was going to wave my dick at you but this is enough in itself for datamining concerns so enjoy being poor ;)

hahahahahahaha

Down 35% from ATH in Jan. Still up 130% from December's ATH.

I only have about 70% of my initial investment left. Wish I got in a couple of months earlier

The top 2% of what?

I think of all bitcoin wallets.

Feels good to have bought in at $600 in 2016. I sold some at 19k and bought it back at almost half off during the first dip, now I'm just watching and waiting for the bubble phase to end and BTC to spend the rest of the year slowly growing until the next bubble happens.

I's there a list of how many you need to be in the top 1,2,5,10,25 % ?

I know of bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

but I want to see it broken down more

Look at this thread lol

4chanarchives.com/board/biz/thread/1326317

Anonymous 2016-06-22 05:03:59 Post No.1327741 [Report] Quoted by: Bitcoin price is gonna get extra nutty after this July halving
You think the price going from $300 to $800 was big, just lol, just wait
Pity you fools without btc

>>Anonymous 2016-06-22 05:24:53 Post No.1327775 [Report] Quoted by:

There is literally no reason for this to happen.

I swear you guys are sockpuppets. That, or you have the brains of sockpuppets. Anyone in this market more than a couple months knows it's a rubberband, did suddenly something change?
I'm still waiting for the time to buy back in.

dude, people have to sell for it to hit $7500...

Thanks sold 100k

>4chanarchives.com/board/biz/thread/1326317

Yeah the banks / VC are selling off to help ping off stop losses, we don't have to! It'll get there without your cute thousands being liquidated at their current loss/paper loss

meant to post to

The absolute delusion.

Well it was either sell it all and not know if you would be stuck in fiat if it went up 25% and never came back down, which has happened to me with LOTS of coins.
Waited for Dash to go back down to $2 from 3$ On top of that it could have put you in a 38.2% tax category easily.

with a $10,000 order... Never filled. Never bought and dash.

So wait it out and not pay 38% in taxes or sell and have a crystal ball telling you that it will never go back up...

Glad all you geniuses sold at 20k with no tax ramifications. Did you do that at 10k too ?
How'd you get back in ?

I'll hodl.

i think it will recover too, but who are these people that will magically just start buying in and back at 7500?

all the dumb money that flooded in got scared off and probably wont come back...who would invest more if they saw their initial gains plummet to nothing?

is "wall street" coming to save us? they probably hate crypto and want to see it burn, along with conservative politics

everyone thinks 8k is a safe zone for a reversal...whose buying in?

this graph is only relevant if crypto is a bubble

which it isn't

:o)

bump

They've run out of morons with more money than sense.
Now they'll just have to wait for smarter people to buy in if they want fresh money.
I'm predicting that should happen around...$100 per btc.