maybe the memes were wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlinknodes.com/chainlink-announced-initial-launch-partner-zepplin-os/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah i should of sold with ian balina

Will it go to .40?

I'll buy some more bags if it does

kek, this is where my buy order is placed too user

What are you talking about you pathetic loser. Link is dead and shit. Mobius partner with WTC, mobius is far superior and will survive this crash. Buy mobius to make big gains

Christ, just how delusional ARE you pinky dinkies?

Ian balina is a small fry once we hit our link stride. He gonna be in the poor house looking at a steady stream of chainlink white and blue lambos.

DAMN. I would seriously sell my house at half price right now so I could buy Link this low.
What the fuck do I do I'm all out of fiat?!
How long does it take to get a 2nd mortgage?
I need it before Bitcoin conference!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you fucking retarded, or are you fucking retarded?

I'm all out of fiat too user.

I'm buying what pathetic amounts I can though. $75-$100 at a time.

I shouldn't be greedy but my original buy zone was 0.4 to 0.5, however I might just wait for sub 40, seems certain at this point once the 5000sat floor caves.

how low do you see us going?

sub 40 sounds juicy as fuck

>LINK holding up
What?

which is why it wont get there. I just picked up another 10k thanks for the down payment on my 3rd house weak faggots.

get an interest free credit card user. takes 2 days. if you got the guts.

>down 70% from ATH
why mommy

and there she goes, market sold right through 5000 sats, you can almost taste the fear.

>holding up well
>down 16%

Link free fall. No support everyone selling. Switch to mobius before its to late.

you're trolling right? Maybe you live in an alternative timeline, in mine it's dropping 29%

>holding up quite well
>knocked out of the top 100

it has zero volume, absolutely nobody is selling. bots are just dumping to keep it in line with BTC shitting itself everyday

STINKY LINK
STINKY LINK
STINKY LINK
STINKY LINK
STINKY LINK
STINKY LINK
STINKY LINK
STINKY LINK
STINKY LINK

They are no bots. Link is free fall right now. Mobius is superior tech and team. WTC partner with mobius. Link has no partner

yes sir, you are correct about this fact, indeed please buy mobius coin for very good profits. thank you sir

>no partners
chainlinknodes.com/chainlink-announced-initial-launch-partner-zepplin-os/
Uh huh. You're next post will be moving the goalpost.

No body know shit pasrtner zepplin. Everyone in crypto know WALTONCHAIN. Much better partner than shitlink. Stay poor and mad loser.

there is a 4% trade volume on the last 24 hours, that's actually quite high for LINK standards

>No body know shit pasrtner zepplin.
In English please.

Heh, I'm op of that "40 cents -- you'll never see it this low again" thread in Sept/Oct '17; I'm gonna go ahead and say that we will NOT see forty cent LINK again... EVER.

YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES