Coinfess

coinfess

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sometimes I wish for a market crash just to see new pink wojaks and song parodies.

>hodl LTC after Charlee sodl
>Fell for the LINK meme
>Fell for the FUN meme
>Constantly FUD BAT even though it's 5% of my portfolio

I bought more FUN...I know I should have bought JNT or some other fucking sure thing but this is the only way I can have FUN.

>Every good trader I know saw this drop coming weeks ago.
>I cashed out 80% back before this got bad.
>I'm going to buy back in at the low 7s probably.
>Heard VEN has masternodes. Might buy one of those.

Obviously this is Veeky Forums and people like to play up the FUD, but if you didn't see this coming you need to hang out with smarter people, and if you saw it coming and didn't cash out, be less greedy next time.

I'm still up 11k after this past month of crashes and I have never read a whitepaper, done TA or any special trading in my life. My initial investment was only 1.1k. The guilt is eating me away inside, I don't deserve these gains.

I literally just sold after a month of hold propoganda. Still very much up overall but I'm tired of this.

Saw this shit coming, but was actually so fucking lazy that I decided to play BF4 and ignore the market.

I go all in a shitcoin and am down 30% 1 month ago

I lost my wallet password AND seed, so the 50k siacoins sitting in my wallet are lost forever

Had a chance to invest 10k when it was $600. Got scared, put it in a savings account, and then forgot about BTC.

I'm all in on LINK and I held all the way from 15 cents to $1.40 to its current $.45 price
I will hold even if it falls down to 1 cent

I hope the banker whales drop their bags and stay out of crypto

20k on moebius when i don t trust the fucking pajeet coin nearly enough

You think crypto is over? You think more money than ever won’t pour in this year? As for LINK, reread the white paper. Just hold user, you’ll be a rich man

cashed out some shitcoins for a slight gain about a week back, just couldn't hold anymore.

im a poorfag, so i was happy to have that extra .3-4 eth to round myself up to a whole eth and still have a nice diversified moonboy shitcoin portfolio

and then i ran into the AMB shill threads. i legitimately think i have the highest AMB buy of the past week. all of that sweet ETH, basically gone now.

forgive me father, for i have sinned

i work full time

Yeah, like I said, I am holding no matter how much it crashes. It's lambo or death for me.

I noticed that the market crashes each time i break the no fap challenge for a month

Everyone secretly wishes they were in tether right now fucking shitnormies

I cashed out of btc at 12k but I keep trolling retards here and on reddit into buying the dip

>Made $2000 out of Ethereum
>Initially invested $200, with another $100 on Litecoin and around $50 bucks in bitcoin
>Bitcoin was $500 at the time
>Went all in on bitcoin plus a little extra
>HODL like a boss despite the dips
>Bitcoin went over $1500
>Urge to sell intensifies, but nevertheless I held
>Quit job, unrelated
>Went through my savings and my stocks first, fuck no I wasn't touching my crypto
>Finally, too long out of work
>Savings ran low and took my stocks out
>Had no choice, pulled bitcoin
>Made tons of dosh
>Land job a month later
>Kicking myself
>Thinking about going back in
>Check coinbase
>Over ten grand
>mfw
>mfw when I was HODL on bitcoin, but it was my job I should've HODL for at least one more month

I put $15K on my credit cards to play crypto

I've been pumping shitcoins for months but don't actually hold any, just normie assets like a house and 401k.

I'm hoping to drive a few of you fuckers to suicide

I bought the dip too early

Pls join this discord for me
discord gg/pFGxB6r

this X3 for me

I cashed out at 18k

I'm mining ZCL
Selling it to bagholders
mfw BTCP is worth nothing after the fork.

Good move, actually.

Bought 1,000 btc at $1 and cashed out at $21k

bought another 10k FUN today father

I bought LINK @ $1.