Stockbroker who turned 30k into nearly a million in crypto AMA

I have my licenses and designation and some of my holdings posted on my twitter for proof if you are a skeptical which you should be because the internet is full of con artist scum bags like Tai Lopez, John McAfee, and countless others.

>AMA

go back to lereddit faggot no one cares how much imaginary money u have

how long do you think we'll continue to drop?

/Thread

what coins are your picks for 2018

why should i pay $500 bucks to join your pnd group?

what time span? how long have you been involved in markets and exchange?

How long till this bear market flips so i can join your discord group. Dont want to go in now as im getting absolutely fucking JUSTed. Sell me your shekel making abilities lamBro

WeLamboNow on twitter for proof. I have personally cashed out more than you will make in 2 years working your wagecuck job. Stay small. We are near the bottom I think $7500 would be rock bottom. I see a recovery starting late FEB but this shake out was certainly needed. Still tons of alts way over valued "marketcap" wise which is basically worthless in crypto. Anyone can create a coin trade it with themselves create artificial volume and price and boom huge cap. All marketcap is in crypto is circulating supply x price. Big play for 2018 is cybermiles huge sleeper. LOL number one rule of my group is no pump and dumps and no shitcoins. GTFO

Roughly 7 months. Not chasing shitcoins or pump and dumps just swing trading quality coins and then selling off a certain percentage usually 30% of the holdings to invest in other undervalued gems. The whole point of this is you keep a large position in a quality coin but you also take some upfront gains and gain diversification I am looking around mid/late Feb for the tide to swing the other way

Should I buy ADA now?? 1 ETH worth..

What is a good coin to mine so i can join your discord. Im 100% Conner 4 real. Got 500mh/s waiting to unload, making good returns on xvg unironically.

No you haven't faggot, lol, not even fucking close.

Grats, you managed to do in 7 months in a BULL market what I can do in 3 without needing to use the bull market for easy gains.

Fuck off back to lereddit now retard nobody gives a fuck.

ADA is solid. Good team good fundamentals. However the market cap is huge and there are far better options out there if you are looking for higher ROI. If you only have a few thousand to invest always go all in on one solid coin rather than diversifying. In my opinion diversification is pointless under 5-10 grand.

Well until now since it shit the bed. Mining luxcoin right now but its a bit hit n miss. I use my mining rig profits to buy into icos and till recently telegram groups but they cost about $500 a month which is a fkn rip off

ZenCash is primed for a take off. Just got listed on OKEX. Which was badly needed since they are stuck mainly on bittrex which was killing them due to lack of asian and new money flowing into the project. They also have secured nodes ready to pay. Monero and ZEN are the only 2 privacy coins you need if you want to fill out a small portion of your portfolio with that sector.

Thoughts in rlc?

Sweet im going to mine that. When i hit $500 usd ill hit you up on twitter. Legend

Solid if you have the patience for a long term play most people do not.

OP I’m balls deep in Ardor and Ignis and while all coins have fallen hard these have been absolute disasters, does the crypto community really not give a shit about fundamentals or tech anymore?

Well when the market is good it is all about what the most hyped coin is. When we are in a bull market you want to ride the normie coins aka "tron" "ripple" anything with a easy story to sell. Tron had a extremely active CEO who was hyping and pumping them up to be the next facebook like crazy. He was pushing his alibaba connection hard. Every normie and even dudes in the hood were wanting their hands on ripple because the media told them banks wanted it. Safest hold in crypto right now is ETH one of the few that will be around 3 years from now

I have 3k to invest.

If I were to go all in on one coin, what do you recommend? And what point to sell?

These questions are impossible to answer without knowing things like your risk tolerance, your time horizon, your debts/liabilities, your average income and whether you would need access to this money if shit got real in real life.

Thoughts on JNT?

I know nothing about Jibrel. There are thousands of shitcoins I can not be a expert on all of them so I do not give an opinion like some people would unless I was knowledgeable about the coin

What's your tools and strategy swing trading and what indicators do you use?

i put 50% of my portfolio in ARKW intending to hold for the next 5 years. Smart or full blown retard? (30% is for options/swings/20% in crypto)

Opinion on IOST?

I am a strong believer that T/A is pretty much worthless in crypto. It can work in the stock market because there are balance sheets and audits of the major listed companies. In crypto a marketcap and volume can be completely manipulated and manufactured rendering T/A worthless. Also we lack a huge amount of data and history on coins. I use market sentiment and events calendars to swing trade.Ark is solid but I probably would not hold that much in one position and 5 years is a extremely long time in crypto so I do not think it is logically to plan that far out to be honest.

Neutral. I do not own any in my portfolio personally

Neutral. I do not have own any in my portfolio right now and have no immediate plans to add any. Idea looks good though. Team looks inexperienced. Better options available right now IMO

I can handle risk, don’t need the money anytime soon, very low income real life, but should not need access to the money if shit goes real.

Now what would you recommend?

Come on man, give me some kind of recommendation.

>I use market sentiment and events calendars to swing trade

BS. My trade rate is more than 90%. I use EMA T/A trading the majors. RSI to find the floors, BB to anticipate dumps.

So whats your process/method in entering and exiting a trade? Scan social media and then look at the events calendar? That's basic amateur shit.

>We are near the bottom I think $7500 would be rock bottom

You're delusional my man

What good resources can I read outside of Veeky Forums and just "read the whitepaper"? Have about 5k remaining after the dip here and can't decide whether to just hold ETH for slight gain or risk it all on the likes of OMG or REQ.

NEET who did the same thing here. I think a bunch of people did it this last year.

ETH if you want a large cap blue chip safest option.

CMT cybermiles if you want a hidden undervalued gem

Any supply chain coin VEN WTC AMB would be good as well

Sorry should have said make 4k a month, low expenses / just dog / slight savings, so don't need the money per se.

Reading 4 chan is never a bad idea. Not sure why it gets a bad rep besides all the pajeets posting about bazinga coin and a few other shitcoins. It is good to gauge market sentiment and see what the hot new coin being shilled is.Where do you see the bottom ? This not the old days there is tons of not only recreational average joes in the market but lots of institutional money is moving in/wall street. plus all the chinks have lots at stake for btc to collapse whole compounds filled with mining equipment

What do you think of Simple Token (OST)?

LSK? QSP? TRAC?

REQ and OMG are both solid plays but personally I feel like both of them grew a little too fast and are suffering growing pains from huge run ups. Both will need to start producing to justify there big marketcaps a skateboard with an apple sticker and hype will only get you so far.

>Where do you see the bottom ?
3-4k at most

I think China's government sees the collapse of its miners as a necessary evil.

OST is in my top 10 power rankings I produce monthly for my VIP members. Team is great with lots of veterans and the product is needed. LSK solid QSP neutral TRAC .. I love supply coins only knock on this one is ease of being able to purchase will holding it back from every really mooning. It is hard enough for the average joe to buy crypto and most just use coinbase for the big 4 much less learning how to use Etherdelta a complete and utter piece of shit exchange.

China and India are not anti crypto. They have huge populations with a large majority being poor. They want to keep the power and wealth in the hands of few and decentralized currencies are a threat to this. All these countries are fine with crypto as long as they are the ones controlling it and can monitor and tax it.

Lets see how you compare to swissbro

What are your opinions on VEN ICX AMB and PRL ?

Someone hasn’t changed their candle size before

What stocks do you own OP? I have some weed stocks but I got fucking SHREKT this week.

I like VEN ICX and AMB. Supply chain coins are the best use cases for crypto in my opinion. AMB will have it's day eventually. WTC has been impressive as well. I would rate 1.VEN 2.AMB 3.WTC 4.WABI 5. MOD personally. Having access to china is huge so much money and opportunity there. I also love platform coins and ICX will be a big player in the future. PRL I am gonna go against the crowd and say I am not a huge fan of it.

Be honest OP, is suicide my only remaining option?

Thanks. It's good to hear you like OST too. I'm surprised it hasn't been posted much on Veeky Forums yet, but I have a feeling it will do great when the market turns around.

Weed stocks are not real stocks. I hate when people say they "invest" in weed stocks. No you are gambling on OTC grey/pink sheet garbage. If you are "investing" you are buying Muni Bonds, Core Mutual Funds/ETF's, blue chip stocks with dividends.

Keep thinking T/A works in crypto you scrub. You are the same guy who follows cryptorand on twitter where he post a million graphs a day he is bound to hit one or two. LOL
Only none retards on twitter are believe it or not Doug Polk and CryptoCole but he does not really trade anymore just shills ICO's for money.

How about Stellar? Where is that going?

Not a disaster portfolio at all .. I am not a huge fan of DBC though when my VIP guys asked me if they should buy it weeks ago I advised against it.

True. But you can't deny the gainz 600% of over just the past year with canopy and aurora... not to mention emh hydropothecary inmed bio

If I had to buy top 10 coins I would rank them 1. ETH 2.XLM 3. EOS/NEO.

Needless to say I do like XLM

will xrb replace eth?

Why do you like CMT, OP?

Is zrx a safe hold?

1. Market cap is actually reasonable and realistic. Has not been shilled or pumped. No fake cap or volume no pump and dump not a shitcoin.
2.Working product and the team is filled with veterans who have actually ran a billion dollar business before not kids aka Lamden and Ethos
3. Tied to 5 miles with access to millions of customers already. The CEO just met with trump recently any other coin does that and it goes parabolic for days. They are increasing the marketing.
4. 2 new coins have launched using their platform
I gave more reasons to my vip guys a few days ago.

I'm currently a piss broke studennt who can invest 100$ a month at most, should I invest or wait until summer when i graduate and hav a real job?

ive turned a 30k Nvda 10x leverage play into almost 110k literally this month. My signals point to nasdaq bleedout till late summer or so, what are your thoughts on continuing plays like these?

They are not even trying to do the same thing. Why the hell would NANO replace ETH? ETH is where 95% of crypto development takes place currently. Lot of people love it. I am neutral. Decentralized exchanges are far off still and lots of competition. We are desperately in need of hundreds of shit exchanges closing we only need 3-4 big ones which would help tremendously with liquidity.

thoughts on QASH?

Probably wait. Fees will eat you alive. If you must then just buy some ETH or BTC on coinbase/gemini and hold. Now is a good time to buy. You are playing with fire trying to use 10x leverage that is fucking nuts. No advisor in their right mind would tell you to continue doing that

I own it . I recommended it to my vip guys. It is in my power rankings. CEO harvard MBA love the idea and is much needed.

Opinions on NAV?

Meh.. privacy coins are so over saturated. I can name 50 off the top of my head. If I was to buy one I would buy ZEN heavily undervalued or XMR

thanks for the insights, OP. thoughts on SKY and Pascal?

Is link a shitcoin?

What's the bottom for VEN and when's the next moon mission?

SKY could be huge if they can live up to the hype and deliver on their product. Pascal looks decent

No LINK is not a shitcoin but the amount that is talked about on this site is not justified. It would be hard for any coin to live up to the hype that 4 chan has put on it. VEN is as legit as they come in crypto. One of the "bluechips" and rebranding should cause a nice little pump plus hopefully the market will start to rebound a little in mid/late feb.

My question is where do I go to get actual hardcore news about crypto market. Not biz or plebbit. What's some quality sites?

TBIS, CXO, AXP, your thoughts?

my dude u fuckin ultra-killed that faggot

Is it possible for someone who has never done this to start in 2018 with $1000 and turn it into something?

Do not know enough about those Etherdelta coins to give a real opinion sorry. There are 50+ coins created a day impossible to track them all.

The days of turning $1000 into huge amounts of money are gone. However you could reasonable turn 1k into 4-5k with the right picks. I try to be honest with my members and not sell this dream that you can take $20 bucks and turn it into millions like that ad going around on snapchat. I am a straight shooter

Not sure if you know about this one then, but I recommend checking out Ellaism

> 30x
You not special, you realise those are pretty average gains right?

Do you think it'd be possible to make a consistent 5% or more a day on a portfolio by setting conservative buy and sell orders and just letting price fluctuations fill those orders?

Lol another impossible question to answer. I will say you have 0 chance of out trading the bots on these exchanges which accounts for a majority of the volume. They will shake you out of your set orders so fast it will make your head spin .

making a move into stocks from crypto, any tips going in?

There are some things lining up in my thought. Recently reported by Marilyn Lynch - that we have a pretty strong short signal in approach for the Dow Jones - makes me think that we are in some sort of transitioning phase. BTW. this signal was right in 11 out of 11 times before! Google it up if you want. With transitioning I mean that now that the world is standing near a cliff and the only way is forward, we will see massive - I mean MASSIVE - corrections EVERYWHERE!!! It seems like crypto is the first mover here and that this negativity will transfer to other values as next. But this inevitable correction -that jump off the cliff, will happen! But this thing so far discribed as "correction" will end in a disastrous crash! This crash is going to force banks, big players and every thing related to money and value to rethink their current state. The won't be able to lower interest rates that time to ease tension they won't be able to bring the to big to fail thing up again. It will be the endless stream of money, assets and what ever is related to value, that will look around for exits and which will finally pour into CRYPTO -into the next economical phase of human history. This will be the transition we will all see IF there won't be anything like a fucking WWIII this time.
Let me know what you think!

What do you think if daytrading ETH to catch

Descending wedge ending soon, yes? Then third wave moon mission?

What do you think about NEM/XEM?

ENG?

Is it better to invest in coins with good fundamentals that no one heard about, or coins with older technology that are more popular?

you'll get caught by too many scams that way
not to mention a plethora of other reasons a coin can disappear (bugs/incompetence etc)

Way less liquidity. Bigger swings and volatility obviously. Marketing and hype > all

Terrible idea. You can not out trade the bots.. Not a fan Easily shillable muh mit .. good hold thin line .. a coin can have the worlds best fundamentals but if the marketing sucks ass and they are stuck on a shit tier exchange you will be left bagholding

Thoughts on Refereum and GEMS?

>You can not out trade the bots.

Do I have to though? There are plenty of non-bots on gdax selling at every price. If I were to trade say, 10 ETH it's still an extremely small portion of the market.

>Etherdelta a complete and utter piece of shit exchange.
Hey man, I like Etherdelta a lot better than most of the other exchanges to be honest.

GEMS has received tons of negative opinions lately. Not a fan of it. No idea about Refereum.
You can try and I wish you the best of luck attempting this.It is pretty terrible.

>It is pretty terrible.
Any specific judgements besides being user unfriendly? I like that it's peer-to-peer. Feels like a fresher pulse on what things are actually worth, but I'm just a brainlet.

Speaking of, what kind of studying/reading/research material would you recommend?