Mining Questions

Hi Anons,

I have 10 of these bad boys and I'm gonna build a rig to mine ethereum, can anyone tell me how many MH/s I'll get from 10 of these, I'm struggling to find a calculator that doesn't refer to sol/s.

Thanks fellow fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

whattomine.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The absolute state of mining.

If you can't figure this much out, just sell the cards man.

this

you've got to be joking me

You're not gonna make it.

1 H/s is equal to 1 sol/s. Only difference is that luck plays a factor in one of them. So put your hashes per second as sols per second and you'll get a rough number. Keep in mind that this is an estimate, just as all mining calculators are an estimate. Many factors can affect your hashrate and you will most likely get more or less profit than your calculator is outputting.

Just sell them you fucking cocksucker if you can't find a calculator or even tutorials on these things.

>didn't even buy vega or RX's for ETH
Not gonna make it

Im sure there's a kid at your nearby elementary school that can help you with this math.

they are barely worth it as it. talking $1-2 a day. you're going to need a year to pay it off if the market doesn't tank further, which it will.

and even if that doesn't happen, ETH is changing its entire method to proof of stake which will make mining obsolete.

TLDR: you're too late, i hope you kept the receipt

LEAVE OP ALONE FAGGOTS MATH IS HARD HE IS PROBABLY HIGHLY INTELLIGENT IN OTHER AREAS

That's really hurtful.

Thank you user and shining armour

Then prove me wrong by finding the info. Trust me, it is really easy to find, you're searching incorrectly.

In*

I'd estimate around 250 MH/s total
lurk moar newfriend

whattomine.com/

tips appreciated
0xB6a16BB66f4CC5305710331506549626c9802EF4

Nevermind ur ghey lmao

Thanks for the helpful input user..

>buys last gen GPU to mine last gen coin

>cant even build it

holy shit biz

Surely mining will still be relevant in the long term, even if it is for other cryptos..

Fuck you OP and you other faggoty cancer ass mother fucking miners. You guys are literally ruining enthusiast PC building right now for a meer $2 a day. Just like the shitty crypto queers have ruined BIZ. I hope all these cryptos become worthless and make your already meaningless unemployed jokes of humanity and the internet lives unlivable. You are cancer.

How much did you pay for each. I'll buy one from you and hopefully you'll realize mining is a fucking joke now.

Poor fag detected. you're mad at me because I can afford to buy vga cards at inflated prices. Lol at "PC enthusiast" fuck outta here neckbeard.

jesus kiddo
whattomine.com

You could make more if you built a rig with them and resold the cards, but yeah if you want to go all in mine ETH, should be pretty easy to estimate the hashing power of each card, then use basic multiplication.

I have access to my uni hpc center, is there anyway to use it to mine??

Ain’t even mad bro I got 1080s at SLI fuck the Vega architecture the only reason people want them for is for mining which at this point in the game is worthless. You probably use them to keep up with your pure hot pocket and Mountain Dew one way ticket to diabetes diet. Muh muh I make $2 a day off mining. Ya you must be rolling in the dough in mommas basement with mommas electricity. Bet your dad would be proud if he didn’t walk out on you guys when you were 4.

I've heard of students getting expelled for that.

Yeah, you mad.

>the enthusiast pc builder and crytocurrency speculator can't be the same person
>not building a pc and using it to mine and possibly end up with a profit
actually fuck it keep doing whatever it is that keeps you poor and don't raise the difficulty

>at inflated prices
fucking retarded lmao

I manage around 700

We rarely get visitors from tumblr here, welcome! Now get the fuck out.

>whattomine.com
this