At what point is it longer panic selling and instead becomes cutting your losses?

At what point is it longer panic selling and instead becomes cutting your losses?

asking for a friend who is in the red on btc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9hFkgJSih-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you're deciding on whether it's more important to make rent or pay the electric bill this month.

You shouldn't need to worry if you only put money in you could afford to lose.

we've gone past the point of the massive bi-polar euphoria of a rollercoaster. now everyone is just quietly getting their coats and heading for the door.

there won't be any massive daily shifts, just a steady decline with a few limited bounces inbetween.

i only put passive income into crypto. i keep my normie and neet lives separate.

not worried, but i still dont like to see red

so he's in the red overall or in the red just with cryptotrading?
because if it's just crypto losses, he can just hold onto it forever/whenever all the servers get shut down because no one wants to pay to run them.

red in crypto. has enough real life money

Calm down OP, it's going to be ok.

Just watch yesterday's haejin btc update. The guy's a legend. We are almost done.

youtu.be/9hFkgJSih-s

Hate to admit it but this. I still can’t cash out though, my mind won’t let me wtf

this is exactly when I started buying after mtgox crash. I had over a year to stack back then (I was making $11/hr), the whole time I was buying everyone was talking like this. but I had been watching the crypto bubbles since $4 Bitcoin. it's not any different this time.

actually, it is different.... different than mtgox crash. this is like the mid 2013 crash. went from 250 down to 80 or lower. I didn't buy then because I thought it was going to correct more. try to find the bubble im talking about on the 5 year chart.....good luck! its fucking tiny. this thing isn't popping until 100k, minimum.

I'm going to the bank tomorrow to wire money to gdax. I think we have one more leg down, but there's a decent chance that if I wait for an ACH transfer I'll miss the last falling

Who is this semen demon?

What coins are you in? Btc or alts? Nice to get perspective from someone like yourself

this is why you dont put more than you can lose in. im not selling a fraction of anything
if crypto dies it sucks but ill be fine

Why don't u suck his dick while you're at it

Why don't u suck his dick while you're at it

crypto will never die because it's the currency of the black market

all in on skycoin my good friend.

no joke.

I have some eth locked up in etheremon for shits and giggles (got in early so it's free money), I think I can get 10 or more out as long as I bide my time. and im still holding my bch from the fork. might hold some btc or LTC when I buy back in, but if skycoin is still dipping then I might pick up more.

gotta have steel hands though...I held my btc for over 3 years.

Off topic, but what do you think the odds are that the woman in that webm thinks her little belly jiggle means she's fat and needs to lose weight?

I'm starting to think I'm getting an unhealthy amount of body dysmorphia...

That depends on how much money you have invested and how much that money means to you - only "cut your losses" if you've got another investment you'd rather have that money in.

You were dumb to hold on to btc until now, once it's use wore out (long transaction times and high fees), it was money off pure speculation.

I started buying at $425, dumping all my surplus cash in each month. so like 1 btc. when it dropped to 340 island started working more hours so I could buy more. when it dropped to $220 I got stoked, because I could buy twice as many per month. didn't give a single fuck about the dollar value of the ones I bought.

as long as you don't think the coin is about to go away forever, there's literally nothing to worry about. one day you cucks are gonna be buying back in at a loss, because it isn't coming down ever again. im rooting for $5k because that's when I pulled out my first profits, thinking I was gonna be able to catch a dip. ....lmao. I don't think I'll get that lucky to get those coins back.

shit if I want $5k Bitcoin I better switch to fud

meh, I value my morals more.

Allison Bishop