Jibrel Network General Thread

JNT gang, roll call.

We're at .36 on Bibox right now, which is now my cost average gripped between the two.

RIP to the dudes who bought at .068. That was just silly of you.

Hoping we hit ICO price later tonight, but I just don't see it.

I remember hardcore JNT heads saying "You will never see this coin under $1." kek.

Thank You, based stormy weather.

You jumping in, user?

HOLY SHIT, someone just dove in and made this fucker hit .43!!!!

I think I might be jumping in for 1 ETH, curious to see what happens

>gang
just sold 100k

>.068
I warned those madmen but they wouldn't listen. It might drop even lower, we are at the very beginning of the bear market.

All I know if, I am very happy to be able to grip this under .50 cents. Considering still, ETH is about 30% up from when this ICO launched, so...this is super juicy.

Thank you based crash.

I buy when it hits 10 cents. Love this coin but its got a long way to go

sounds jewish. Im in where do i buy?

Is the listing on IDEX real or fake? you know how some listings on ED aren't the real coin, wondering for IDEX

I think it could hit near ico price of 25 cents again but 10 cents? Doubt it.

WHEN IS IT BEING LISTED ON KUCOIN? WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG? SAME FOR CAPPASITY WHICH WAS ANNOUNCED TO BE LISTED THERE BUT STILL HASNT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kucoin will make this drop even lower

Use Bibox

GOOD BECAUSE I WANT TO FUCKING BUY SOME. SOMEONE SAVE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED SOMETHING ANYTHING

Bibox, etherdelta, gate.io in six hours.

Thats great.

Nope, Bibox is live and gripped. Surely ED / others too.

holding steady. hmmmm....buy more?

Wait till it gets on KuCoin/Binance and it'll dump harder whales won't bother supressing the price on pajeet exchanges

Buy when it gets on a bigger exchange theres a 5% chance of it staying higher than it is now with how the entire market is doing

Ya'll really think this is going to hit ICO price? Why the hell would I wait for Binance?

BLESS THE GODS FOR THE BEAR MARKET

I already had 100k+ jiblets from the ICO, now I can go all in with my remaining funds at such a great price my balls are literally tingling.

Best thing that ever happened these months.

.41 cents on bibox.

It could get near it in this market especially when it's listing on new exchanges that whales fuck with. Doubt it will go bellow ico though. Regardless I got in at 30 cents so I'm not worried. Buy orders looking solid on Bibox.

thank god lol