I invested 50K in bitcoin and alt when price of bitcoin was about 18500

The 50K was my life saving. I was told Bitcoin would go all the way to 25K by EOY and Tron and Ripple would moon. I was lied to. The 50K has turned into 14K. You mutha fuckers stole my money. Fuck you fuck you fuck you. My wife still doesn't know that I threw all our future away. Fuck crypto scam bullshit. I am so fucking pissed.

OP I'm sincerely very sorry sir. However I can tell you want is going to moon next if you want to know.

>I was lied to
Now you get the jewish meme isn't a meme
Better luck next time faggot

Post proof of your loss and you being married and I will send you 0.25 BTC.

Could I interest you in some Link?

Throw your money at ethpyramid

Go all in on bcc, it’s at the absolute bottom can only go up

post pics of wife with shoe on head and I will give you 1 eth

nice larp pajeet

You are a fucking idiot for gambling away your life savings on volatile internet money, if you aren't larping.

lol she's gonna cuck you so hard

You don't lose if you don't sell, chill out man, don't panic weak handed creep.

You haven't lost anything yet, everything is fine, we're fine... r-right?

Omg LOL I can't believe you actually bought in like HAHAHAHAHA and you didn't even sell so liek DOUBLE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You could pimp her out to make it back. How hot is she my friend?

Who made the decision to gamble on ponzi coins?

Yea a lot of people got fucked by that whaleclub call *25k by the end of the year* everyone just dropped the group.

I know this is a LARP but for there to be winners there have to be losers too. Thank you for your money.

Awww, so you invested in the near ATH when a bunch of jewish media outlets said "bitcoin prices are going crazy!!!!1111 buy now!!"

congratz goyim, you were late. don't invest money that you can't afford to lose and don't invest more than 10k in things that you don't understand.

If you are a racist, you deserve it

You bought in on the mania phase of the bubble. If you had read Arsitole's Nicomachean Ethics you would know that emotion is a wild horse that must be controlled by the charioteer of rational reason or else it will steer you to ruin. Only invest with your head, not your heart.

I only put 2k into this shit, but im now under my investment because of my own stupidity of not sticking to the coins.

I can make the money back in a month or less, but still, i could have gone to the soapland 4 times with this fucking money. (Assuming i loose every single dollaridoo)

You stupid normie fuckstick

>I was lied
learn to distinguish between lies and mistaken predictions first

If he's not a racist, he deserves it even more

>1 post by this ID

dude just shut the fuck up and don't tell the wife. this shit will upswing again. don't worry, have little faith. crypto is just like the president, just when you think we are i some deep doc doc, they pull off yet another shenanigans and we win again. have faith.

There is one last chance to save it all.
Buy DGB

you didn't say who ^.^

0x372043e5e0c48e1641280ed7cbb432f0fbe25ce0

this

Time to make your billion user, would I lie? get in on this coin now!

You were irresponsible. You gambled that money you couldn't afford to lose away, don't say other people stole it.

All I can say is work hard in the future to make up for it. Tell your wife the truth, otherwise you're digging yourself in deeper.

>1post by this ID

>EOY

>ITS FEBRURARY NIGGER

people like you should just die.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

What does that mean? Is it just a pump and dump?

idk why you didn't buy eth. I can't in good conscience tell you to hold your buttcoin. im sorry user

nobody "stole" anything from you. you cucked yourself by putting more money than you could afford to lose into 3 shitcoins. the only person you should be mad at is yourself, this is 100% your own fault.

Tron and Ripple did moon if you got in them when Bitcoin was 18k. Therefore this is a LARP.