youtube.com/watch?v=pJY0LgWjv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CDcDX3L9gpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
youtu.be/1Wavpvpa5Ew?t=239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stay strong brother, the year of india coming

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

yes sir thank you sir

There is so much shit in India I wonder how many PPM of poop particles you inhale with each breath? I bet it's a lot.

Thank you come again.

who cares pajeet.
stop shit posting and maybe anons will stop calling you street shitters.

holy shit what the fuck is this street shitting fantasy

we will make a fucking to all you white devils

Street shitters are banned from crypto now, so we'll be seeing a lot less of them.

sir pls

this guys pretty badass though to be honest

>shows pictures and videos of dubai
what did they mean by this

In 2 sentences max. Explain this.

Behold the budget crew-assembled military helicopter artillery power of India!
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A

fuck off curry nigger

This one might be better:
youtube.com/watch?v=pJY0LgWjv7Y

>fuck off curry nigger

Lol.

China
NUMBA ONE

Oppurtunity passes by as 90% of country are busy shitting in a field.

Yes please sir this is best infantry fighting vehicle sir very good sir.
youtube.com/watch?v=CDcDX3L9gpQ

show bobs end vagene

hahahahaha

what the fuck

>Pajeet dreams

>barefoot white people begging

Surely this is satire right? Their country is a literal pigsty and it's their own fault. I have the misfortune of going there once a year to meet with our wonderful little offshore team. They're in an office building filled with about 200 people on one floor and the whole thing has just an overwhelming stench of B.O.. The windows leak when it rains and you can see the rebar sticking out of the walls. You go anywhere as a white person and beggars will literally touch you and stick their hands in your face. People live in tents made from old signs on the side of the highway and try to make a living by selling bacteria infested fruit. On my way to the airport, traffic backed up because a cow was laying in the road and no one would get it out of the way. It was rainy and gross with about 1000 people standing around on the side of their decrepit dirt streets. All of a sudden I see a fucking Maserati zip through two motorcycles, knock one guy off, then kick of mud and cow shit all over 3 women and the guy just got back on the back of the bike he was riding on, and the 3 women wiped the shit off their faces and continue walking as if what just happened wasn't literal fucking lunacy.

Fuck India. Hilarious video though.

SAD Pajeet.. LMAO
Trip and Fall in a puddle of Shit!

DID you poo that puddle yourself?

you making the jokes but i will laugh last bastard

Have a (you) for sharing.

send bobs and vegena
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

Haha ohhh nice. I dont mind pajeets becausethey buy heavy bags, i fucking hate jews. They cant leave anything that can be manipulated alone. Cant believe i agree with /pol, wish Hitler finished the bob

this. fucking. video.

>tfw pajeet
Well at least I didn't put my savings into crypto.

I have a cuckpass, if there is a vote for flags, I'll vote yes, then VPN India just to trigger you millennial faggots

omg even cats poo in the loo....but not indian!!!!!!!!

the indian people are what make india disgusting, every corrupt thought in your mind is the cause, every time you think to take advantage or a new scam, you lower india as a whole because white poeple bring eachother up and you indian scum shit in the street

you think you make a shit joke its funny? motherfuck you bastard

I like that guy. Would drink with

pretty dope imo

because of extremely regressive government policies India has been stuck in the fucking middle ages in the rural areas

they STILL don't have shit for technology

wtf are they looking for in that garbage muck? I feel like begging would be a better use of your time over that

youtu.be/1Wavpvpa5Ew?t=239

this big laugh to you funny guy

my sides