When it finally crumbles to sub 1k, what will you do?

When it finally crumbles to sub 1k, what will you do?

Buy more.

BTD

Sell

The raccoon dog, also known as the mangut or tanuki, is a canid indigenous to East Asia. It is the only extant species in the genus Nyctereutes. It is considered a basal canid species, resembling ancestral forms of the family. Wikipedia

say something nice to Mamizou

Buy. The dirty Mohammed who sells me my drugs just started accepting it.

short it to 500

Imagine Bitcoin dropping to sub $1k.

Just fucking imagine that

I started in August or September with 1k and it's sitting at 12.. so I'd probably really regret not selling at 21 but life goes on and I have a fairly comfy job anyways (besides living in a town with near record low cost of living)

just imagine all the hodl fags regretting not selling at 20k

Collect the money I made shorting it and buy more for the dead cat bounce

waiting for it to fall to 5$ for the ultimate dip buying

Doggo wan the fishe.

Here's the logic: the bigger it is, the smaller the bubbles

the bubble I first remember was from $32 down to $2

I thought Bitcoin was kill. I was too pussy to buy more. But that was actually kind of smart, who knows what could have happened? But I held on to my BTC because at that point it was like 200 coins worth only a few hundred bucks.

That's what, like 93% drawdown?

Next bubble I remember is one I actually sold some at the top, at $1100 and it went all the way back down to under $200, the previous ATH from the previous bubble (that one wasn't much, up to $200 and back down to $80). That's a 82% drawdown.

Then this bubble had a bunch of corrections and a whole year to inflate. But it won't even be 82% drawdown, BTC gets less volatile the bigger it gets.

Probably the bottom is not even close to $5000, some point in the middle between now and $5000. Then people will feel BTC is cheap and start buying again when their Chinese New Year is over.

It COULD happen, it has no use over other cryptos outside its legacy.

Honestly anyone who bough btc at 17k and up deserves this

Did they seriously think the bitcoin bubble would just keep going forever? Fucking idiots

No way, the massive drop has scared normies away, the normies who were driving its inflated prices.

No way in hell it gets to 20k again within the next 5 years.

but mcafee said we were going to 1 million!

Wew good analysis user, wish i put like half this much thinking into my trading

go on vacation

I'll start buying BTC again, would never buy above that price desu.

Literally what people said about 1k