How long before Bitfinex, drug dealers, and other black market types find this faggot? Will he live?

How long before Bitfinex, drug dealers, and other black market types find this faggot? Will he live?

Other urls found in this thread:

48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/2011/05/law-24-play-perfect-courtier.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lPhZLYetJ7w
youtube.com/channel/UCbUsrLFoofjdKiqbQm8wVvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He did nothing wrong. Paid by (((them))) to spread FUD and conspiracy to get into your brain after months. And then all the fake chads sold after the bloomberg article went public.
(((They))) want to destroy your crypto heaven. And they are doing a quiet good job right now.

If Carlos from bitconnect had one this dude definitely does.

>It's the person's warning me fault that tether is a scam!
Stop projecting blame off Rabbi Bitfinex faggot

>He did nothing wrong. Paid by (((them))) to spread FUD and conspiracy to get into your brain after months. And then all the fake chads sold after the bloomberg article went public.
Lettuce be real anons, Bitfinexed may have done nothing wrong but he is still the personification of the Tether FUD.

People need to let their rage out into someone and he is the perfect target. I honestly dont see how he wont end up being doxxed and found by cartel members and such. Especially if the money laundering think with Tether is true.

It doesnt matter whether its his fault or not. Thats why the number 1 rule you should follow is NEVER be the messenger for bad news. You will always get fucked. Some weathermen are attacked/harassed for delivering bad weather, you dont think Bitfinexed will get fuck?

This shit has been going on since we were caveman. Never be the bearer of bad news anons.

48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/2011/05/law-24-play-perfect-courtier.html

Bitfinexed hates all of crypto and wants to see it fail. He particularly thinks Bitfinex cheated him out of his BTC when he sold them at 1k. He's said himself he wants cryptopocalypse

Then HE DID something wrong
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if some whale finds where he lives and do some nasty shit to him
Surprised he didn't close his twitter yet

>Bitfinexed hates all of crypto and wants to see it fail. He particularly thinks Bitfinex cheated him out of his BTC when he sold them at 1k. He's said himself he wants cryptopocalypse

Yeah i noticed that too when he fuds scaling problems in ETH instead of you know, just focusing on Tether. WTF does ETH scaling have to do with fraud?

He is going to get whats coming to him. Cant wait to see his faggot ass skinned alive in LiveLeak.

So, you know he was just trying to warn you, you know it would have been helpful to listen to him, but you still want him dead just cause you need someone to blame other than your dumb ass? You were never going to make it anyways

There's a difference between warning and repeating the same thing 24/7 to alert the kikes

why do people hate him? hes literally a hero. he's whistleblowing on one of the biggest financial scams of our time, and is going to single handedly take down the corrupt crypto empire.

no he isn't.

Bitfinexed is just a schizo faggot who throws out baseless accusations all day, it's blatantly clear he's bitter that he sold out early so he resorted to nocoiner hope of trashing crypto. Tether isn't pumping bitcoin retards.

>but you still want him dead just cause you need someone to blame other than your dumb ass?
Pretty much. Thats how people work.

This

>He is going to get whats coming to him. Cant wait to see his faggot ass skinned alive in LiveLeak.
so i guess it's not how "people" work, it's how you work

I'm actually confused WHEN to be angry at him.

If he is NOT telling the truth and the tether fud is bullshit, then I would actually be happy since I can buy in a discount and it will recover.

However if he is telling the truth, yeah the cartel should kill this mofo.

Why dont you read more psychology texts and history books faggot? Thats exactly how it works. Its even more true when money is involved.

People need someone to blame for their misery. Bitfinexed is the perfect personification of the crash. He is going to have a lot of trouble.

The average person isnt an INTJ wannabe like you. If you were actually smart you would realize this.

he acts like some kind of genius cause he takes a stance against tether. Yeah tether is shady but they have to resort to a lot of cat and mouse tricks to continue operating in this industry especially with bunch of banks trying to fuck you over.
Bitfinex most likely has the assets to back tether and even way more, it's just retarded to think Bitfinex would run a extremely risky operation like tether which anyone can look at through the blockchain to make penny change when they can make a killing off running a legit exchange.

>HE SHOULD BE SKINNED ALIVE FOR BEING SKEPTICAL OF CRYPTO. HE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT I LIKE!!!

Fucking caveman. Defend your position rationally.

You shouldnt be worried about Bitfinex not having the funds user, they definitely have it.

What you should be worried about is them being shut down because of money laundering. Bitfinexed hates Tether and his primary FUD is the lack of funds, but imo he missed the target slightly.

I truly believe there is money laundering involved. But yeah, they have the funds to back up tether.

>Fucking caveman. Defend your position rationally.
What can i say, I am what bitfinexed is to Tether... i am bitfinexedexed

Every exchange is doing it, not only bitfinex, but that's where they fucked up...Money laundering doesn't allow them to do a full audit or get their bank accounts in public otherwise instant freeze of all bank accounts

>Money laundering doesn't allow them to do a full audit or get their bank accounts in public otherwise instant freeze of all bank accounts

This is probably why they dont want to have a full audit, not because they dont have the funds.

If Tether is being used to launder, then all exchanges are in it or willfully ignorant.

so the problem is that the bitfinex and tether audit threat is showing that bitfinex may be laundering money?

i figured people would be after the tether people but i just see stuff about bitfinex on here all the sudden. can't y'all just withdraw your coins from there?

>tether is a scam

>so the problem is that the bitfinex and tether audit threat is showing that bitfinex may be laundering money?
Think of bitfinexed as an annoying little brother who tries to snitch you to your mom

>hurr durr mom! user didnt go to school today
>you did in fact go to school today so your brother is wrong and is dumb as fuck
>but while investigating whether you went to school today, your mum found drugs in your bag
>your mom fucks you up

Thats how the Tether situation will play out

i never heard of people cashing out with tether. i guess i never understood it. seemed a little "off" to me, tho. i get it, pretending to cash out on an exchange that doesn't allow you to cash out. doesn't seem much different than coinbase except you can't actually cash out.

i don't understand why they bothered saying they really had USD to back it up. why didn't they just say "we're going to make a coin that doesn't fall/rise. pretend it's a USD and pretend to cash out with it." is that illegal, too?

1. Transfer dirty money to Bitfinex
2. Get Tether
3. Use Tether to buy BTC
4. You now have BTC that are considered "clean"
5. Remove BTC from the exchange

They are retarded to believe they are insolvent user. But they are laundering money. This is why people wire in money even though they can't cash out USDT.

Until Bitfinex name their CEO and audit their books then the FUD is entirely justified. Considering Bitfinex has been stating they're getting an audit for over a year I can only conclude they've completely pumped the market with unbacked worthless tethers.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

Who the fuck are you all talking about?

(you)

You make up a conspiracy and everyone else has to prove you wrong?

Next level of science.

oh, i see. i didn't know you could wire in money. whew, makes me want to withdraw my coins off binance. they have a USDT trading pair, too. have most of my large stacks on a trezor, tho.

ee94029c49f9df548f665a289b22db5cebdf2944577150124af88c2379c372715059d12364baf3a2f23bd8f0f805fcc811e9ffbf2d2acdaf1b1cd28bb5fa289b -

>torture
I want that bitch yell.

What conspiracy? The Tether company is supposed to be highly transparent by their own mandate and they are not. They refuse to audit themselves, thus the logical conclusion is they're printing tethers and quite a lot no doubt.

It's quite simple really, a company that is supposedly accepting USD for USDT but hasn't had access to banking for 6 months quite literally cannot accept USD thus cannot issue USDT.

Tether will wipe out crypto sooner rather than later.

>They refuse to audit themselves,
Thats because they are laundering money not insolvent REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still a conspiracy theory.

noun
a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization; a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a group.

The evidence is very obvious and damning, if you can't see that then you're just another dumbarse with an open long position hoping for a bounce roflmao

Bitfinex and Tether should not be trusted

Calling a conspiracy theory an evidence now is a bit too much user. I get your point, but just stop with your random wording.

It can go either way and i can understand both sides.

That's 3rd worlder people effeminate cowardice. Whites have honour and courage and a belief in truth, you wouldn't understand mud faggot.

You have to be retarded to believe they are insolvent. They are not. But an audit will likely lead to a reveal that they are laundering money.

This

Fucking bitfinexex is a subhuman no coiners nigger lover who sold at $1000 and has been salty ever since

This. He gave WNs a warning signal to get their gains out of the market.

>That's 3rd worlder people effeminate cowardice. Whites have honour and courage and a belief in truth, you wouldn't understand mud faggot.
Kys faggot, deep inside every white man is a nigger

t. mud who doesn't understand White honour

Wait why would you be mad at the guy who tried to warn you instead of the people who scammed you? People are so fucking dumb

>Tether & Bitfinex refuses audit
>Tether & Bitfinex refuses to even name their CEO
>Tether & Bitfinex admits to wash trading & spoofing

>random wording

Kill yourself and close your long position idiot.

Bitfinex is not insolvent they're making plenty of money and likely laundering a whole heap more, but they're certainly not making anywhere near the money they're printing with Tether.

Wow I can make shit up on the internet too user! Just, if your gonna lie do it on some silly LARPing.

The Tether scam is a good test that sorts the Whites from the chaff, because it requires both IQ, courage and the ability to act as an individualist and defy the herd. Asians (and the top-tier of 3rd worlders) will have the IQ to understand the Tether scam, but only Whites with have the courage & individualism to say "the emporer has no clothes, there is a gigantic fraud at the heart of all this."

Asians will go with the collectivist "don't rock the boat" mindset like the Korean students who stayed in their cabins as their cruise ship sunk. They knew it was sinking, they weren't dumb, but they didn't possesses the courage to defy the loadspeaker voice (or defy their fellow coward herd) and walk to the deck to save themselves:
youtube.com/watch?v=lPhZLYetJ7w

because they don't see them as scammers but as market pumpers.

If you're going to try to undermine my post at least provide an argument you nigger

youtube.com/channel/UCbUsrLFoofjdKiqbQm8wVvQ

Bitfinexed youtube provides all the sources for my claims. Kill yourself.

>Bitfinexed youtube provides all the sources for my claims. Kill yourself.
Dox and kill this soyboy too REEEEEEEEE he is clearly one of /them/

>Thats because they are laundering money not insolvent

so why don't they come up with clean books and secure a few more years of laundering?

2 B and forgotten 2 days later

>so why don't they come up with clean books and secure a few more years of laundering?

Getting the money to prove they are solvent is much easier to do than clean books dont you think? Which is why its more likely they are afraid of audits not because of insolvency but because of money laundering.

>there are USD2,000,000,000 that are unaccounted for
>typical bankster scheme
>he is clearly one of /them/

Coinbase made 1b in profits this year, is it really that farfetched that BFX made more than 2b?

Look its pretty fucking easy for them to get some temporary money to cover their asses. Thats not the problem though because they are solvent. Its the fucking money laundering thats the problem.

How retarded can you be. Bitfinexed kept reeeeing about insolvency which caused eyes to look towards Bitfinex. He was right Bitfinex is doing something shady but he is dead wrong about what that shady thing is.

Solvency is a red herring. They are counterfeiting USD (from US perspective) and the bankster/usgov coalition will bring them down.

Coinbase may be crap, but they are based in the US, their USD wallets are FDIC isnured (up to 250K), and they are obliged to go transparent with earnings.

Bitfinex are based in HongKong, are definitely involved in laundering, and are most likely insolvent (the earnings are long gone in Chinese government official pockets, CEO's, etc.).

also, go somewhere to wither and die

what argument? want me to dissect?
>refuses to audit
Closest you have and so? they had a partial audit in september.
>refuse to name their CEO
You can literally find Jean Louis van Der Velde on linkdin my dude
>admit to wash trading
They have denied any allegation.
Also
>bitfenixed provides all my ciations!
the ramblings of a crazy dude is not a citation. He doesn't even have hard evidence or his own citations. In fact I bet he gave you the misinfo of them admitting washing or refusing to name their CEO. I wouldnt be surprised if they did some shady shit. But your boyfriend is a deranged conspiracy tard.

>t. brainlet thinks the earnings are long gone in Chinese government official pockets, CEO's, etc.
>Going through this many mental hoops just to be able to stick with the insolvency part

Kys, they are clearly laundering money but not insolvent.

They had $1 billion in revenue, you idiot.

You guys missed the point. 100% reserve for something most 99% of people dont cash out is absurd, and thats what raises red flags imho.
While "insolvency" is being misused terribly. Issued Cryptocurrency tokens are not a liability. That would make most ICOs insolvent since they probably cant buy back 100% at market price if it moons.They are not ""counterfeiting money" for having a fixed exchange rate on their coin. Now, they have suffered their biggest FUD campaign to date, and still have the reserves to keep Tether at $1. So that's good enough to me at a functional standpoint. The problems lie elsewhere.

Insolvency is one of the most common and specific issues to arise with money laundering. You are aware of this, right?

>Closest you have and so? they had a partial audit in september.
Worthless, all it stated was that bitfinex had an amount of cash in their accounts. It is absolutely not tied to Tether.

>You can literally find Jean Louis van Der Velde on linkdin my dude
Link? Proof he is the CEO?
>They have denied any allegation.
The videos listed by Bitfinexed strongly suggest otherwise.
>the ramblings of a crazy dude is not a citation.
This is not an argument and baseless ad hominem attacks on Bitfinexed is a poor attempt to undermine his work.

>Insolvency is one of the most common and specific issues to arise with money laundering. You are aware of this, right?

You realize that they were hacked before and they were admittedly insolvent AT ONE POINT? It was publicly announced they were hacked. Thats why they had to resort to money laundering.

Now they are solvent but the problem is, they are in too deep in the money laundering scheme.

Dunno how they are “clearly laundering money”. I was pretty hooked on the tether fraud thing for awhile, but this is an interesting perspective on it. Why are you so sure they are laundering money?

Whats up bitfinexed, you are too easy to spot my man

>Why are you so sure they are laundering money?

I'm not 100% sure but its more likely compared to the whole insolvency in 2018 thing. They are willing to show their USD balance but not reveal their banks. This is likely why Friedman LLP cut ties with them.

If they reveal their bank, they will get cut off by the government even if they have enough USD to back up tether. Think about how many banks are closing their clients account for being tied to crypto, and those fuckers are just retail investors.

>Worthless, all it stated was that bitfinex had an amount of cash in their accounts. It is absolutely not tied to Tether.
So? the stupidity in the tether thing, is why would anyone have a 100% reserve ratio. You idiots keep chasing the wrong rabbit hole. But I digresa, not voluntarily undergoing an audit, after you are dissatisfied with a firm, is not evidence of wrongdoing.
>Link? Proof he is the CEO?
They have stated it several times amd from what info can be gathered it checks out. Prove Bezos is CEO of amazon.
>>They have denied any allegation.
>The videos listed by Bitfinexed strongly suggest otherwise.
So, some guy with a youtube channel suggeats they admitted it? tha ks Ill stick to their statements as authority on what they said or didnt say.

>This is not an argument and baseless ad hominem attacks on Bitfinexed is a poor attempt to undermine his work.
What work? what have I undermined? he isnt a whistleblower. He hasnt uncovered anyrhing. He is just making fucking theories on Youtube and medium basically MattPatt with Bitfenix. Not even FUDster MSNers will touch him.

Also if you find your microphone, flibbr is waiting for you

classic pleb mob idiocy ... the only ones that really will mean him harm will be the assholes heavily invested/involved in bitfinex/tether knowing they been wheeling and dealing a scam

if his personal info leaks maybe even dumb fuck tier of people ...

i wish him the best of luck - this bitfinex tether fuckery would've come out eventually with or without him

... i certainly wouldn't have been the one to break the news - this is a market of hoodlums and crooks with a lot of dumb money in it

>classic pleb mob idiocy
Thats the point, as soon as he gets doxxed he is good as dead. We are not murderers.... we are just being like classic "journalists". We want to get his details leaked and whatever the public wishes to do with that information is up to them.

Hint: It will most likely end up with Bitfinexed getting tied to a pole and skinned alive in some part of Colombia

hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahah

If u fucking fools think that 1 guy who has written a few Medium articles can reduce your networth by 50% in a single month, then you have some deep thinking to do about the shitty "technology" y'all are investing in.

U cant want to play in the wild west and then bitch and moan when things act unstable (or in OP's case, blaming some twitter acct with like 30k followers)

>U cant want to play in the wild west and then bitch and moan when things act unstable (or in OP's case, blaming some twitter acct with like 30k followers)

This is the wild west. Thats why when you piss a mob off, you get killed lol.

I follow him because he tweets some good info on bitfinex and tether...

But lately I've noticed he actually hates crypto as a whole and thinks it's a scam. The fuck is wrong with him?

>I honestly dont see how he wont end up being doxxed and found by cartel members and such
You only get put on the dark web with money on your head for a reason. The fact that this guy made a lot of autistic faggots like yourself angry isn't a reason. Now go eat your tendies and clean your room.

Don't tell me you didn't sell the high. You limp dicked faggots are embarassing. You wouldn't even stand up to your little sister. But have fun LARP'ing here.

>is why would anyone have a 100% reserve ratio.

LOL

ever heard of fractional reserve banking? And that's with real money, in real banks, that have to honour my demand deposits. Now imagine a crypto currency that is exchanged for crypto currency. Considering how well they stabilize price they clearly have enough cash/crypto on hand. I wouldnt be 100% suprised if they wash traded tether. But I digress, a 20% reserve would be more than adequate. They are a profit maximizing company and with that they would be relatively risk free. But I think you explained your retardation, thinking 100% reserves, aka effectively running at a loss is some how a brilliant idea, and its panic mode not have it. Hope you don't ever use commercial banks user!

Fractional reserve tether is your brain child right? LOL man you crack me up.

How much are you getting paid to shitpost to a few autists on Veeky Forums?

Not an argument Bitfennixed. Only reason they need any reserve is to maintain price. They are not a bank. But yeah again, I have literally all my money in a fractional reserve bank. If this somehow scares you, you might legitimately be retarded.

I'm not bitfinexed lol

Well you certainly talk like him. it's distinguishable like ACfag. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because he probably isn't even as retarded about the 100% reserve thing.

They've entered the bargaining phase
>Yes Tether is a scam that lies about having 1:1 USD:USDT reserves, but it doesn't even need to!

Whether they do or they don't. Stating to have 100% reserve arouses suspicion to me. They objectively don't need it.

>Tether isn't pumping bitcoin retards

Well, today it looks like it isn't pumping bitcoin indeed.

False premise, and objectively wrong. Tether promise and maintain that they have 1:1 USD:USDT backing. That is the only reason they are used and accepted.

They have printed 2.25 billion money money tokens, presented them as fiat, and used them to buy crypto on this premise.

The fractional reserve comment is about the most retarded thing I've ever heard of in crypto LOL I'm pretty certain bitfinex'd would say something very similar

>presented them as fiat
wrong.
A fixed exchange rate is easy and in a simple implementation like this easy to maintain. the "backing" is meaningless like when the U.S. Was scared to remove gold. But on steroids cause USD is easy to source. I think a decent amount of retarded liberarians who are attracted to crypto think . My best case scenario is it's just a fast and loose interpretation of it to appease people like you guys who don't understand money.
But with a 20% reserve you could instantly correct some insane dumps, and if you can liquidate other investments quickly, you can go further obviously. I don't think you guys understand how much this shit self corrects. I'm not going to sell tether for $0.9 because I know Tether will correct it to a $1 which means their won't be enough sell orders so it will start to self correct a moderate amount. Of course you forget that Tether is just a crypto. the only exchange with a USDT/USD pairing is not using Tethers "reserve" they are just exchanging USD for a crypto at market price. So to say "WHAT IF EVERYONE NEEDS IT AT ONCE!" is absurd. If everyone in crypto wanted to sell BTC at once we'd hit 0 but I bet you still hold some. Tether wont even let you withdraw from their "backing"
okay "total not bitfenixed" what is your problem with it?

>he was trying to warn you

Oh man he's such a good guy. Spent over a year tweeting about it several times a day every day. Can you believe it?

You're wrong. Tether is a "stable coin," most often with fixed exchange rates whenever there is an interface with fiat (and relatively no volume where it is allowed to float). It's accepted as a "stable coin" because it presents itself as having 1:1 USD:USDT reserves. You have a fundamental misconception about what Tether is and how it is used.

2.25 billion """"dollars""" had been printed and used to buy bitcoin & crypto on the false premise that it is fiat inflow.

He is right, its like how the banks control the US's credit

sorry debt

The bargaining phase of denial
>Yes Tether is a scam that lies about having 1:1 USD:USDT reserves, but they don't need to!

>so oblivious to how it actually works