Just went all in

Poor fag with 300 dollars. Just went in on this fucker... Will Jibrel be my first good crypto choice?

>is poor
>decides investing in monopoly money is a good idea

This is why you are and always be poor.

Lol no, idiot

decent choice
now you WAIT
at least 1 year

Yes definently long term. If the bear market ends this could be a high performer.

this is your first buy? Good choice newcoiner...you may have a future here. 20k bigger jibbro checking in

This
ICOs are scams

You should diversify your portfolio but that's not a bad choice to start.

Diversify with $300? Lmao youre a noob why are you giving advice

Kek

In all seriousness yes, this is probably the best bet in crypto right now. It's an extremely new coin with a ~$35 million market cap, has potential to hit the billions in market cap.

Not a bad call for a nub

Ya.... I'm not gonna split up 300 dollars... will be injecting around 500 dollars of fiat per month into other promising projects. ... all I can do as a wage cuck.

We got very lucky to be able to grip this around ICO price. Anything under $1 is a steal.

It's pretty much hovering around ICO price right now and probably will dip below if the market continues to bleed. So much for the 'x10 at release'. Don't make me laugh.

Ya I saw someone on Biz shilling it and did a little research in to the market cap and the road map/project . I think it has huge potential if they can deliver.

Not buying it for an easy 10 times. As a investor with ltitle funds and investing late in the game I think my best option is longer term holds. I know the theory about 10x the 300 and blah blah but I'm short on time and can't afford losing all my cash and waiting 2 more weeks to try another 'moon mission'....

Yeah man, easy 100X if you just iron hand it to 2019. Don't blow it.

Where can I buy this

Bibox.

Bibox, idex, or gate.io in a few hours.

I'm actually also in JNT, much deeper than you. Got 5K JNT at ICO price, then bought 5.6 ETH yesterday to prepare for launch... and just lost $1500 thanks to this fucking crash before I could invest them into JNT. If they had just released the fucking coin when they said they would I would've been balls deep in this shit already. Now I watched as my ETH became less and less valuable and finally got in for another 14k JNT at $0.34. But that would be 17k now if the fucking crash didn't come so soon. Lesson learned I guess. Only buy the ETH when the coin is actually on the exchange.

This looks like a shitcoin ?
Is this a shitcoin ?

it's trading on all of those Right NOW

Got it on Gate.io

ay i bought 17 eth at .58 ur chillen

Low 'ish' circulating supply, low market cap, road map and promising project... always DYOR tho

uggggh, come on bro. surely someone with 17 ETH knows to wait at least a few hours.

$17,000 at .58!

FML.

god dammit user.

No. Very highly rated ico. If it goes well it'll make tether obsolete.

You forgot "sir".

yes sirs good coin sirs pplease buy. very nice bags

ive been so stressed out im a fucking idiot. ive been trading like a dumbass. i need to take a break from crypto

I wouldn't worry too much. I see two likely options. Either the entire market crashes and JNT goes down with it or it recovers and JNT goes to the moon. This project is far too promising to tank while other coins go up.

why the fuck would you all-in on an ICO at a time like this? You fucken moron, say good bye to your money.

I wouldn't worry too much. Personally I think anything below a dollar is still a good deal. Glad I waited and got in for about 30 cents though.

don't sweat it too much, man. we all make mistakes. this is no OCN type garbage coin.

...and remember, people thought this was going to LAUNCH at $1, and also, .60 cents is really only like 75% above ICO.

If this had launch in December it'd be $5 by now.

take a break. take a vacation. it'll be fine.

cheers.

lol prepare to get JUST'd. Big balls win, scared money don't make money

This is a very, very safe store of value right now IMO.

$0.60 is 140% from $0.25 dumbass

Where to buy

Bibox, Idex, or gate.io

ETH was $650 when this ICO was ran.

Don't sweat the small cents.

Speak for yourself. I participated when eth was near 800. You cannot measure this in eth, they measured their ICO in cents.

im a brainlet, is the listing on idex legit or can i be scammed like on etherdelta?

you honestly are a fucking dumbass, the price was in DOLLARS not in fucking ETHEREUM

Wew. Take it easy, tiger.

850 - I'm sorry you gripped at .60. The good news is, it's far less than what everyone expected this to launch at. Remember, there was a reason you pulled the trigger. Stick to your original thoughts.

.40 now.

Anyway. I highly suggest ya'll get the fuck in this.

Very situational launch.

get the fuck out of here fucking autist
i bought at ico price you mong

you're a clever one

this is definitely going to be big, solves the fiat to crypto bottleneck with disruptive tech and an actual team that can get it done

how many coins immediately get 6+ exchange confirms right on listing?

dahongfei (neo's creator) and don tapscott spoke at the jibrel summit presentation, which also had ties to binance executives.

it has all the right tools to become the next crypto giant within at least a year

watch the summit presentation and it becomes a contender to safely all in your money for a 100x

Why is the volume on idex so fucking bad?

Because almost nobody wants to sell.

Should I just sell my 2000 ICX and 1000 VEN to go all in on this?

I have no idea what this coin does but it seems to be super awesome and new. I need to get rich, Veeky Forums, I really do.

Dont sale on loss.

You seem like a huge faggot

*sell

I am a huge faggot, fuckhead.

good choice OP

bitcoin and ethereum are dying right now. im scared. should i just keep holding good projects like this one? how will they regain their value when buttcoin is back at 1k? someone HOLD ME MOMMY AAAAAAAAA

fuck off and stay poor faggot

>should i just keep holding good projects

Well, tottaly not, that isn't how you get rich, faggot.

buy and hold good choice OP

If Dubaifags tokenize their shit $10+ bil market cap incoming. They want to do this by 2020. 10 bil would only be their assets and JNT value = underlying assets. Fuck I am going to cum thinking about this.

That got me hot under the collar.

i am already all in with 200k jibbies, this is all of my money basically and i am very fucking comfy with this situation

Holy shit, that's insane.
I am trying to get to 10k. Nevertheless very comfy.

Just got to 10k, user. I think we’ll make it.

I think, we already did. Now its just matter of time.

whats the circ supply?

145 mil

why isnt this shit on kuckoin?

So you have to buy and cash this using crashing coins? Doesn't sound like a good plan

Because kuckoin are fuckers. They should have list it at December 1st due to agreement, but fucked up.