/kys/ - Suicide General

>24 year old, virgin, college dropout, grocery store wage cuck
Crypto was my last hope.
Its all over now.
I have 27k now.
I'm thinking of going to Thailand, fucking some whores, travel around Asia, and kms in Japans suicide forest when I run out of money.
What are your kys plans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vn8t6LipuSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weak handed cuck. All you need to do is hold Bitcoin for 10 years and you'll probably be a millionaire if you hold even one bitcoin.

>27k
Do you realize how far ahead of the average 24 year old you are?

same boat dude, 23 and a neet

>/kys/ - Suicide General

Stay alive. Learn to appreciate the sunshine, trees, birds and animals you see.
Be kind to others less fortunate. Give them small compliments.
You must be a light to others in the midst of your darkness.

>you only have 27k

I went from 8k to 4k and I'm older than you.
Thanks, now I'm killing myself.

>be 74
>family all dead
>wage cuck at grocery store
>433$ to my name with 300 more coming when paycheck arrives

crypto was my only hope of retiring before i die, oh well

bruh. cypto isnt dead. Hold 27k in some cryptos, delete the app. Wagecuck for a few more years, soak in the experience so you can appreciate your easy life more and truly learn value of money.

Then, after holding your 27k worth of safe picks that you bought on this amazing dip we're having right now, come back. You will have made it.

bruh are you serious?

>tfw your exit path gets thrown fucking away

niceseki

Pretty far ahead in virginity senpai

I've wanted to kill myself even before I knew about crypto

i wage cucked for a year 5am to 7pm, i saved 4k and i bought some crypto, now it's all gone i wont wage cuck again fuck this shitty life

gonna laugh when you run out of money before you go to japan and have to kys in some thai whore house

:(

Gotta laugh when OP suicides in the Suicide forest and can't speak a word of Japanese

>Tethered everything when btc was 12k

Can't wait to rebuy and enjoy my 50% gains

Maybe he could clean up the cum for some extra cash.

FUCK YOU Veeky Forumstards YOU LIED TO ME YOU SAID IF I BOUGHT YOUR SHILLCOINS I WOULD BE DRIVING ON THE MOON IN A NEW LAMBO WHILST A TEEN SUPERMODEL SUCKS CUM OUT OF MY PENIS BUT NOW I'M SEEING NOTHING BUT RED AND I CAn'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

J U S T

27k is pretty poor for a 24 year old. You must live in a declining city

OP is referring to 27k rupees
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

spend 20k on crypto
tattoo the private keys all over your body
kys

The average 24 year old has a negative net worth and pathetic savings rate, he's substantially ahead

>28
>Kissless virgin
>Youtube channel going nowhere
>Crypto gains all gone
>Nothing to live for
>Want to pick up the bottle again

Average where? If you're not making 60k+ by 24 you're doing something wrong

>beatcoins were my only choice to not have to work in this depressing life

jesus christ this thread. You all need to off yourself as soon as possible so you can stop feeling like shit, because you have NO idea how to live life

Yeah but saved up? Cost of living is high as fuck.

In what fucking world? If this is true and not some fucking bullshit, then what the fuck do I need to do?

>140k ATH
>down to 90k

Should i just cash out and travel the world? How far would that much get me (not taking into account taxes)?

Go to a city that's growing and has a lot of tech start-ups. Then work at a tech start-up. When uber first came out i quit my job and could make 6 figures driving. World is always changing just get into where the money is going

Just found out today my crush got a new bf, my portfolio crashed and burned, V day is coming soon. Popping some xan with JD right now, I took a week off from work need to rethink my entire fucking life.

become a tradesman of some type you fool.

>20 yr old KHV
>drop out because crypto
>just lost 70% of gains in 30 days

i think i am going to do a bunch of cocaine until i OD, spend the rest of what i have

go all fucking out

That actually sounds pretty awesome OP. Minus the part where you kys. Then it just becomes alright.

How can you not save 20k a year with a 60k annual salary. I think you're buying too much useless shit and not saving money to make more money.

at least ur not me user im a little older than u, 27, and im borderlineretarded with 82 iq i can only wash dishes and i investid in ripple and lost my monies.

I've attempted, sort of. I got my non-licensed electrictians card so I could try for an apprenticeship, but there doesn't seem to be any open opportunity for trades in my area. So what then?

25 with 1 year experience in NEETdom here. time to look for a job

I hope you're not serious. It's getting hard to tell who is serious and who isn't anymore, even in this shithole of Veeky Forums. If you're serious, I hope you don't do anything stupid and get help, but if you're a 12 year old larping as a 74 year old I hope you get raped by niggers.

daym, good luck user

2 years till wizard powers, i envy you user

I attempted uber, but i'm an idiot who drives around in a fucking two-door.

Anyone else get the feeling BTC crash is just blood in the water for a whole new market crash in the US that will happen soon?

I can't tell if these threads are serious or not.

This
Learn a fucking trade
Then work
You will make a lot more money and probably be more content

>dropped out because of crypto
what the fuck

It's too late to do uber now, get into tech start-ups at growing cities that have lots of young techy people coming in.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

waiting for the sweet, sweet escape of death as I exit this crypto-hell forever.

Already picked out the lambo i'm going drive and the 10/10 whores i'm going to fuck when i go to the sky land

why would fake currency effect the economy in any way?

2018 throat raped you and you begged for more.

This is census data, the motley fool updates these charts every year

Trump's tax policy, non-sensical budget and deregulation has ensured this will happen in two years tops. Better start learning Mandarin.

Well yeah US stocks esp. Tech stocks are expected to plummet soon
Bubble is about to pop

Remember some guy killed himself over Mt.Gox.

He'd be a muli-millionaire now. Do you really want to cringe for eternity as a ghost when LINK hits $500?

I don't know if that's from low income or people suck at saving. I have friends that make 200k+ a year, but never have more than 5k in their bank account. Then always panic about their bills at the end of month

Tell some big youtuber to vlog on the forest the day you just yourself, so at least you can give him some sweet views.

Haha fuck man that cheered me up thanks

so get licenced fucking man get with it, if I could I would (disabled)

seriously there is ALWAYS work for tradies

Spot the retard, 12k eurominey euro fag here, I am the 1% here. All others around my age are in debt or have like 100 bucks

>what the fuck
i put in $50k and turned it into $500k by doing nothing... also i coudn't pass school because i was playing video games and thought i was a goddamn genius

well now i am fucked

Am planning a similar thing, but you have 7k more than me. Gonna travel through a lot of Japan in a kind of month long road trip, and if I haven’t found a reason not to kill myself, I’ll go ahead and do myself the favor.
If I’m gonna go out might as well fulfill my inner weab.

Listen to me.
A lot of my brainlet dropouts friend went to China to teach english. Take a tefl course (120hr) and teach around asia. Highest paying are china and japan. China averaging 2-5k a month. Also has a lot of backdoor. Just ask your employer that you don't want to pay any tax. Live like a slave for a year, go back, open a business with the money, and if it fails try again.
My family used to be drowned in debt ( 1 mil+) but now we paid it off. It gets better op believe me.

Helium, a nice view, and music.

i am back to like $90k now, what should i do user? i may just do any truck / food service job. idk

>take 27k
>book flight to south east asia
>travel a bit
>get a job teaching english in some village
>get tons of attention
>have to beat off all the ladyboys trying to get with you
not a bad life OP

Consider the exit bag

Food industry is hard work with long hours

If you have 27k, just cash out now and go back to college or at least a trade school.

But if you can't handle that, then just suicide yourself.

At your age I was where you are. At 27 I went to college and powered through my bachelors for almost 6 years. I got a good job, bought a nice house, have enough money to buy whatever I want within reason. Treating my depressing and getting my alcohol/drug abuse under control was key. You can do it user. I know you can because I did it. Don't give up on yourself, you're worth more than that.

i am thinking OD on cocaine, i am still KHV with no skills, no motivation, and double digit IQ

will crypto ever recover user?

sorry to hear that. I wish you best of luck and many gains sir!

Don't do it bro. EthPyramid literally just started less than 2 hours ago. Ground floor, baby. Put whatever crypto you have in that, buy more, and shill like hell, and you can still make it.

>22
>making 21k a year as a factory worker
>investing money into the actual stock market
feels great

why not cash out some and fuck a whore?

It's not too late to short BTC, you dense fucks.

If you still have a stack and consider killing yourself, short at 25x leverage and you'll be right back to where you were around new year.

Anyone watch the documentary The Bridge about Golden gate bridge jumpers?
One guy survived.. he said the moment he let go of the railing he realized that all his problems (money, divorce whatever etc) were "fixable" except having just letting go of that fucking railing lol. Managed to orient himself in the air so he landed on his legs, broke his legs/back but managed to swim to shore and recovered pretty okay

Quite a mindfuck

dude this you get super powers if virgin till 30 just hold out.

Anyone know how to turn the depression and 24/7 anxiety off? I can't seem to find the button

Yea because being perpetually in debt is sustainable. This is how i know you're full of shit. Having $100 is unsurvivable

What kind of business to open?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn8t6LipuSQ

sheit

Find something in life, anything, and do it with joy, even if it sucks. It's the hardest exercise, and I get out of shape spiritually just as easily as I do physically, today made me look at myself in both ways, and Fuck!

Today is another one of those days that reminds me to keep trying to make myself have a great life. Our ancestors had shitty lives and worked for their familes, for their own greatness or both.

Family, Fortune, and Fame, however can all be taken away from you. Your capacity to generate joy is controlled by you alone. It's what separates saints and martyrs from ordinary people, whether you look at it historically or religiously. Cultivating our ability to generate joy and love in moments where people don't see hope makes us better people.

A lot of decisions in the world that affect us are out of our control, and learning to brush off defeats and move forward is what gets us closer to both happiness and our goals.

Who cares if whales and others are manipulating crypto, people do all sorts of deceitful things that screw other people over. What looks like a loss today to everyone and even yourself can be turned into your victory.

Years ago someone told me about a book by Brother Lawrence, a 17th Century French monk.
"[We] ought not to be weary of doing little things for the love of GOD, who regards not the
greatness of the work, but the love with which it is performed."

He wrote a book called the Presence of God. There are plenty of books that will teach you all sorts of practical skills, but being able to be happy doing anything is good living.

Live well, figure out what living well means to you, and then realize you have no idea what you are talking about. I have no idea what choices will actually contribute to my happiness.

td;dr but you sound like a moral fag

pt 2. find something that you like doing and do it. when it sucks move on. When you are fucked, you're fucked embrace it and try to feel happy because the trees and the birds are beautiful. The sky is amazing. Nature will help you get back up.

I WALK A LONELY ROAD, ON THE BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS *DEW DEW DEW DEW* I WALK ALONE, I WALK A- MY SHADOW'S THE ONLY ONE THAT WALKS BESIDE ME

*Grabs you*
THIS IS NOT THE END user YOU CAN MAKE IT

JUST HODL TIGHT

Drowning gives you the same hypoxia high that huffing nitrous does; it's not painful at all, and very euphoric.

*grabs you by the throat*
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?!

lol

>Lmao just have an appropriate degree that costs a lot of money and the networking to get hired!
>Durr, there are 24 year olds that do great so the average 24 year old does great!
You're not talking about the AVERAGE, you fucktard. You're talking absolute best case scenario.

The actual average 24 year old is either working at a Wal-Mart or is still in substantial loan debt from college.

dude yr way a head of me an im fukin 26 yo shit head need wtf man my life suck

Move somewhere else, what the fuck do you think people did in the old days? If anything it's so much easier now. Imagine Spending the very last of your savings to travel across an ocean to an entirely different continent that nobody knew anything about, and having to fight off bears with a fucking stick or something. Fuck I don't know.

xanax

post pic of your grandpa ass or larp

i know plenty of people who have foregone going to school because of crypto, telling me it's "where the new money is made" and that i shouldn't dictate my value by a piece of paper (diploma). A lot of stupid millennials actually think being a NEET with a few thousand in crypto holdings will allow them to live out the rest of their lives

;_;

>26
>full time neet
>never worked a day im my life
>khhv
>friendless
>shunned by family
>shitty government housing
>shitty neet salary
>down more than 60% since ath
>i've now into only $160k in crypto
once it goes under 100k im into an hero probably