Swiss user here

Swiss user here.

Here to collect your tears.

You're amazing user. You've taught so many the two golden rules of crypto

1) DO NOT FOMO
2) DO NOT LISTEN TO /BIZ

Trips. Impressive.

swissbruh, you have come in our time of need. in this sea of red, which coins currently have the best sales?

Bitcoin. you can check the order book the buy orders how some big orders are trying to buy the lowest point. Normies are still selling tho.

Im down 41% in AMB.

How is your fund holding up during these trying times, old friend?

Thank you for shining your light of wisdom. What to do with sitting btc after though? hold or shop?

How do we celebrate the defeat, misery and suffering of crypto scum?
Should we buy a cake and wish them happy poverty?

We are always hedging a portion just in case these things happen. We are also down of course, but we are well. Learn how to margin x2-5 (max) in bitmex. Learn how to look at buy and sell orders and entry points and learn how to margin trade a tiny bit.

Everything will go back up once bitcoin rises again. I'd go for some altcoins. I think bitcoin will see it's heavy bullruns later on the year.

No.

Swissbro fills me with hope. There will be trying to get, but I know that I will make it.

What do you think of REQ, Swissbro?

Do you collect art?

>Trying to get
*Trying times
Fuck typing on a phone

No.

Hold on to it. It's great.

Easily. Negative waves have a greater effect than positive ones.

Can you make our telegram group private and stop letting people join?
At what point do I buy back in with fiat?

Do you have an opinion on Nimiq, Nexus, or any of the Skycoin ICOs (suncoin, metalicoin, spaco)?

Cheers m8. How much do you think REQ will be worth when main net comes out and EOY?

There any reason to cling to my COLx? It's a very small part of my portfolio, but was like 25% of my initial investment.

first day on Veeky Forums but read your last two threads, feel like ive missed out on something big. Should i just build a skyminer and put my piggy bank into swarmfund?

Im swiss too, what's your point

Is ripple done for ?

t. me/EuclidsWindow

This is unkown. But it's really good.

Move to Switzerland.

I manage funds. A lot's of money.

Did you even read it. I'd like less people joining not more

Do not buy a skyminer. The coin is a scam and unsustainable

Woops. I'm so sleepy at this point of the morning.
And I wont make it private . It's unfair..

Crazier things have done well in the world.

very difficult for an american, but ill look into it

i thought 15k a month sounded too good to be true. I need to do a bunch of research into this stuff, but in the last thread he made it seem like it was now or never to get started.