Buy a rope while you can afford it

This is only the beginning

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/environment/2018/02/life-in-cape-town-after-day-zero/552113/
ebay.com/itm/GIGABYTE-Nvidia-Geforce-GTX-1080-Turbo-OC-8GB-GDDR5X-GV-N1080TTOC-8GD-Graphics/253400420387?epid=727691423&hash=item3affd79023:g:h6IAAOSwn9VacibV
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The chart was right all along. Thank fuck I'm a pussy and sold early enough to only lose a couple bucks. It really is fucking over.

cant fucking WAIT for return to the mean

and you know what happens after
shit repeats

I finally sold at 8750 and I actually feel relieved.. I'm worried it'll bounce but I guess that goes away after it drops a few hundred.

I can't find a pic of a deamon prince but whatever
DESPAIR! FOR THE END OF DAYS!

oh boy
i hope you’re meming

4k sounds pretty comfy :)

its about to go beneath 8500, so you did the right thing. probably will be beneath 8k tomorrow

Holy fuck it's going to dip below 0???!?!?!

People are going to give me money to take their bitcoin??

What exchange will facilitate this, going all in when that happens

I think a slow bleed to previous resistance at $6K is more likely, preceding steady gains for a month; the mother of all cup and handles.

This is the first sell of you fucking retards.

Boy sure is a good thing I can just wait a month and return to mean, thanks for reassurance friendo!

The thing is, even if it dips to 0 I'm not losing any money since I already cashed out more than what I put in. I feel bad for you anons that are getting fucked.

Not if I accept more money for their bitcoin debt than you, duh.

hEYHEYHEY wassa wasssa wasssa THe WORLD is NOT the Same NONONO

>tfw cashed out at 16k

my god, the next bull run is going to be enormous....

i cashed out too but it still feels bad man

Feels good to have throw away money and not give a fuck.

Bitcoin will be replaced by then. This type of thing doesn't happen twice. The crypto rush came and went. The next big thing will be something else entirely

YES REPLACED BY A FUCKING FORK THE FORK TO RULE ALL FORKS

Just gonna hold everything I've got through this shit and accumulate more with fiat. Probably dump my entire income tax check in REQ and ETH when I feel like we've hit rock bottom.

WHERE'S MY LAMBO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Exactly!!

Fuck this meme chart was accurate as fuck

3k coming, maybe lower

Why hold if you think it's going lower

for me its either i make 10k or i have nothing, and i will regroup from there, ath was 3k started with 500 now sitting at abourt 1k

Long term

itll never hit that low

LOL the sellers are already exhausted, it's not crashing fast anymore.. it will stop at around 7500

this guy gets it. 10x overnight returns are gone, the market has matured. see everyone in the digital healthcare space in two years.

Not putting in what you can afford to lose

Because I really don't have much anyway. Poorfag wagecuck. But, with everything on sale at huge discounts, I can add so much to my stack with a nice income tax check.

Despair will be where the money is at. I can taste the gains already.

Your right it will sail right on past that to a low of 1,475 USD

I do believe you understand

return the to mean 4k? I can live with that...I guess. I'm here for the long haul anyway.

I simply love it.
I remember my friends words:
Yes, soon the dollar and euro will collapse, isn't it obvious, btc is the future while he was fomoing in at btc.
You faggots know nothing. I told it many times, nobody listened:
BTC is useless. It's a meme.
By devaluating btc heat is taken off the crypto market, the bubble gets deflated.
All while WS is shorting you inbreds into the ground.
They know there will always be a btclet to buy bags anyway.
You deserve everything that's coming to you.

7500 is next, maybe a short recovery to 10k before. Keep hodling!!!

the beginning was about 20k though so clearly you can't keep your shit straight at all

I told you all a couple weeks ago, but no one listened.

This was plainly fucking obvious to people who weren't invested in crypto.

This will likely set off even more people selling, and the trend will continue to dropping below 6k, and levelling out at around 4, maybe 3k. (I doubt it will reach 0).

They're shorting for fiat so they're basically holding more useless bags.

What's your prediction on ETH?

Mean reaches 4k in 2019

Time to invest in helium bitcucks

I'm fucking glad because the original bitcoin I saw on /g/ years ago is long gone
It was a world changing idea meant to replace cash for everyday transactions but somewhere along the way greedy jews turned it into virtual gold they can't even snort go gain life force.
I just want cryptomemes to be over so something better can come along. Hopefully kike proof this time around

The price of BTC follows nearly perfect with the classic bubble...
Bubbles have happened for hundreds or even thousands of years and follow the same chart

That's the exact btclet mindset.
I am a stock market vet, did it all shorted Euro at perfect tops, bought oil at 28 usd, I unironically did it all.
And I tell you there is nothing that will replace the a euro let alone a greenback anytime soon.
btc is a disgusting meme, consuming more power than denmark while costing more than any bank transaction and taking as long.
Don't tell me anything, fiat is backed by WORLD ECONOMIES and not some centralized muh satoshi who could very well be the chinese government.
YOu are incredibly naive and the market will always punish brainlets like you. HODL STRONG user!

>dropped 24% in the last 24 hours

16%*

This either I will spend my money on something that will be effectively worthless but at the same time of more or less the same value or I make big bucks

It wont reach zero but for anyone who got in at 15K+ is shit out of luck

I also told everyone to sell multiple times
Greed is blinding everyone around here it seems
Also they are mostly young and naive
Hopefully they learn HODL is a meme and can impact your life in a real way

People need to learn to cut losses. You can buy back at 4k instead holding a 18k bag. It will be a long time for the next moon run, 3 years maybe?

Yea, but you don't understand, there's a bunch of fucking tech-nerd-losers out their, and transhumanist dip-shits that were literally praying for this to take off for their gay little dumb "cyberpunk utopia" to become a thing.

Watching it crash and burn is hilarious. Loving ever moment of it.

Despair part of charts goes under 0.

No.

Same

>under zero

cant even into the most basic of charts on the planet
the dotted line is the mean IE average

This means the price could go below 750 USD per BTC at that point
By the end of the year we will see 1,475 USD per bitcoin and 42 USD per eth

>return to meme

Correction. This is the pattern, goys.

Crypto will never reach those heights again. The entirety of the coins price was placed on market speculation, not actual value.

It was used by criminals to launder money.

It had artificial market caps.

It had the promise of payment from non-government body with no actual authority.

It wasn't regulated.

Anyone with a third grade education could tell it was going to drop cataclysmically. It will never reach those same heights due to the fact that the previous speculative out-come has completely dissipated.

It could follow a trend of gradual re-increase to 7 or 8k, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's going to end up exactly where it started. Worth about as much as a pizza.

despair will be < 0.

actually sub zero is around 4,300 USD
That is the price to mine a single bitcoin in electricity on average across the globe.
If it hits $4,300 the miners shut off and transactions stop and BTC is kill

This is called Day Zero

South Africa is having this problem but with water

citylab.com/environment/2018/02/life-in-cape-town-after-day-zero/552113/

You are just wrong.

Same shit spouted every year for the past 8 years. Always wrong.

Nope. Look closer at what's going on. It's the dip right around "media attention."

What did cryptos just get: media attention.

Hmm.

Buy the dip to maximize gains and gtfo of poverty. You were warned.

It won't get back to $4K

according to it, btc will hit -300 bucks. if you think this graph is so accurate, post your short and lets make a smart contract were youll pay me $300 for each btc ill take from your hands.

They're only shit out of luck if they sell.

Those 4 statements were facts.

Take my "predictions" however you want, just saying what is obvious. Sorry, not sorry, that your virtual golden ticket crashed.

He is not wrong
Intrest in crypto is falling off
If normies forget about it the money flowing in leaves
If the money leaves the mining stops
If the mining stops transactions stop
If transactions cant be complete or cost to much it ends

There is no FDIC to insure your "money" nor is there a regulation agency who is going to step in to stop it. Its all at the will of people opening up their wallets and paying fiat for digital.
This is what the entire system has been built on and how it will collapse.

Signed
-JPN

That’s funny how 3 weeks ago all of you were shilling your shitcoins and ”muhh new paradigm working product murr durr 5 trillion before the bubble pops, what rolex should i buy with my gains” and now everyone is so clever “it’s obviously going to 3k”

> He sold the bottom

you're trying to buy my bags aren't you nigger

>he says, as what everyone said for the last 8 years actually comes true

Okay.

Same, dumping into Ven though

>people are already ditching their mining equipment

ebay.com/itm/GIGABYTE-Nvidia-Geforce-GTX-1080-Turbo-OC-8GB-GDDR5X-GV-N1080TTOC-8GD-Graphics/253400420387?epid=727691423&hash=item3affd79023:g:h6IAAOSwn9VacibV

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>If it hits $4,300 the miners shut off and transactions stop and BTC is kill
The exact scenario I predicted a year ago.

You are already holding mine for me

This guy gets it.

I sense that the whale hodlers are about to capitulate

>market has matured
>within 8 months
>without any kind of regulation
Hope you sell and kys when you realize this is only the beggining of crypto.

Kek

So I can't get my Lambo now?

I'm buying the gpu dip.

Look familiar?

You'll have to wait till normies are purged.

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

>being this much of a brainlet
Is this literally your first dip?

Who is this demoness of semen? Anyone please?

Is there anything funnier then trying to predict crypto charts using stock market methodology? When will you brainlets learn.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to load up on Nvidia put options.

>Intrest in crypto is falling off
>If normies forget about it the money flowing in leaves

Until interest start to pick up again, and at a rate never seen before. Lightning Network will eventually make accepting bitcoin online as ubiquitous as Paypal or even Visa.

>If the money leaves the mining stops
>If the mining stops transactions stop

Bitcoin and most cryptos are designed to always work no matter the interest. If miners leave, then difficulty lowers, making it more profitable to mine.

>There is no FDIC to insure your "money" nor is there a regulation agency who is going to step in to stop it.

FDIC to insure your money from what? Getting your wallet hacked is basically impossible unless you expose your keys or have malware and aren't using hardware wallet. If you're talking about exchanges, there are FDIC insured exchanges (Coinbase, Gemini).

>wait till "Despair"
>buy
>"Return to mean"
>~4k ok
>be rich

Did I miss something?

>it wasn't regulated
Go suck kike dick, aids man.

Crypto doesn't play the rigged game bro.
They are quietly killing/destroying major crypto producers and the big bank is strong arming governments into stamping out crypto so they can put their own bullshit in place. One they can control
HOWEVER, instead of accepting it and forcing them to play by the rules, they've all but ensured that bitcoin will be the coin of use for a fuckton of stuff.

Where's my false teeth someone get me my cane

It's called a free fall, junior.