POWH dev must be scared

pastebin.com/m7NB3ykR

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qDEus
etherscan.io/tx/0xc4e3e11ad6de8da3d3996d7fc3d0d1a2727ca44b4c9b05405718ed651fa27d41
etherscan.io/address/0xe7612aab36474720df55fbe1fe538f88df2d8cd3
etherscan.io/address/0x9f4fd6c336388f2ab7dc7bbe4740ae7b88b880d7
reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/63974m/its_that_time_of_year_again_we_just_published_our/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump niggas he needs to see

>QUICK RUNDOWN
PoWH Shadow Whale lost 232 eth to bugged contract, can never withdraw or access again without a hardfork of the eth blockchain
>The post owning up and placing a bounty on the devs:
archive.is/qDEus
>The transaction:
etherscan.io/tx/0xc4e3e11ad6de8da3d3996d7fc3d0d1a2727ca44b4c9b05405718ed651fa27d41
>Powhcoinwhale wallet the 232 eth was sent from:
etherscan.io/address/0xe7612aab36474720df55fbe1fe538f88df2d8cd3
>The bugged PoWH Shadow """smart""" contract it can NEVER come out from:

But will their deaths return my 0.6 eth
Or his 200

Wow, shadowfork has been drained!

Depends whether or not the devs were the ones who drained all the ETH from POWH and ShadowFork. Somebody is sitting on $2M stolen funds right now.

Omg fucking nuts. You know this dude don’t play around. Money can get you anything these days. It even made the dude rat on his friends lol.

And 0.8 ETH of that was mine. :(

the (((smart contract))) now has no eth in it.
i think he got the message.
thing is, i cant find one outgoing tx

No
The whale will enjoy getting fucked in prison since he posted on reddit and reddit HAS to share that info with the FE if something happens and in fact they post a report every year (unlike Veeky Forums which M00t himself confessed to give users data to the FBI but they don't share anything)
Here you can find last years reddit transparency report: reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/63974m/its_that_time_of_year_again_we_just_published_our/
So yeah, if you are rich enough to throw 233 eth into something that literally said "you will lose everything Derp" at the top you probably got way more than that and it's not even worth it.
Not to mention OP and are probably him.

nope not him lol. the paste got posted in ethpyramid discord and i was just first to post on here.

dude has transferred directly from binance. binance needs ID/address verification for such high transfers.
only option he's real is if he's using a fake binance account with fake (verified) identity, but even then would destroying his fake identity be worth 200ETH? not to mention his wealth @ binance, if '200 eth doesn't affect him financially'

my bet:
the address he's sending the 50ETH to is his own, and this is probably his last 50 ETH.
he's bluffing and this was just an attempt to get his 200ETH back from the start.

has anyone heard of a hit actually being done through crypto? it was all scams as far as i know

he just sent the 50 eth reward, rip devs

All scams
Even dreadpirateRoberts which i consider way smarter than the average biztard fell for it and ended up in jail for it

reddit doesn't matter, reddit lets you create throwaway accounts behind tor

but he definitely does have a verified binance account tied directly to his threat

oh dude is asking to get caught
the feds found dpr with less

i dont understand, whats going on?

can someone give the no-coin translation
version of this?

Nope just saving and shitposting to bring fresh anons up to speed

HHAHAHAHAHAHAA WHAT A FUCKING RETARD he better pray nothing bad happens to the bed otherwise GG.. he could even get in trouble right fucking now for even blackmailing em.. and he now gave away 50 more eth? what a god hahah

Someone lost 250k $ in a scam/buggy programming. He payed 50k for the contact information to those responsible

actually an IRS agent discovered DPR's real identity, by searching for the first mention of silkroad in google which was a forum post on some stoner board registered with ross ulbricht's standard google email address

i guess the devs could report him for threatening and probably get him jailed, but they are scammers in the end so probably don't want the authorities involved too much lol

Some pajeet stole a bunch of money from a whale. Whale paid 50k for the guys identity. Probably paying some hit men to finish the job.

How do you know this is Binance account! Just curious..

so how is that illegal or whatever

how is the whale going to jail

he got scammed yet again, they sold fake info to him

on etherscan, click on the addresses that the address he sent the 232ETH from received the funds from.
it lists those as binance addresses.

I think *the implication* has allways been that whalebro does not need to order a hit online because he is an organized crime type of fella.

do we have any proof that this whole 'lead' shit isn't made up by him, and the address he sent the 50 ETH to isn't his own?

also why would a dev rat out his mates? if all but 1 devs die everyone who knows them will know who it was.

the whole thing looks fabricated to me

50 ETH is 50 ETH bro
Thats why probably

>pajeet was nice enough to tell you retards its a scam from the beginning
I hope he gets away and enjoys his money and builds a golden shitting street

nice LARP

nigger im not larping as anything
all i did was post a paste someone else made

WOW IMAGINE GETTING SCAMMED BY PONZICOIN

KYS

People have died for less

hey disco, are you okay bro? and you turning yourself in so that youd be safer in jail?

Disco is fucked LOL

disco, you think a dude that is willing to hire bros to off you lives in a country that would give a flying fuck about what he does to one guy?

considering he sent 200 eth to self admitted scam he must be a complete brainlet so maybe he is

whale is retarded
always send .001 eth first and see if it works

Dude sent 1 eth first, stfu

Lol

And did he cash out? Did it work? Because I keep reading noone was able to cash out

I'm 100% positive finding the address isn't illegal. However, it's pretty obvious he's making threats which seem pretty legitimate here, and that is 100% illegal.

so he knew it was broken and still sent the rest?
dumb as fuck

Why is he trying to track the devs? To put a hit out on them? It's dumb because it was just incompetence not maliciousness, and they bent over backwards telling us this is a scam and that if you put money in you could lose it. 232bitch just needs to take his loss like a man.

You could withdraw before it broke an hour later. DYR, fags

It wasn't broken at first. The smart contract ran successfully for a while but then broke due to a programming bug. Then the ETH was apparently frozen in the contract forever (about $1M worth). But it has since been drained, probably by the same guys who drained the OG POWH. Those guys have just taken $2M from /biz and Reddit. I had 0.8 ETH in there but meh, I've lost far more than that hodling through this bear market.

This.

Trusting anyone on biz. And I thought I was stupid for losing 12 dollars to a scam.

So what does everyone think? Were the POWH and ShadowFork contracts hacked by the devs themselves? Or by a third party?

lmao

>Wasted

what a dick he didnt even petition for us to get our money back

Look at the internal transactions you dummy.

How much ETH do you think it would cost him to hire a hitman on the dark net?

lost all my fuckin money man

Diversify your ponzis people