*breathes in*

*breathes in*

Whew lad

>unironicly referring to USD and FIAT money

when will cuck-coiners ever learn

I gotta say I'm glad this guy is getting his 2nd dream to come true since that guy ruined his 1st dream.

IT'S REAL

THE TRANSACTION WENT THROUGH

>going after someone over a ~250k loss.
poorfag detected
pretty obvious he won't do it.

people have killed people over 30k

fucking dumbass should have taken the money and left the country with that guy's funds, then informed the police to alert any suspicious activity around his house for the next 2 weeks and installed a security system.

people have killed people over race

people have been killed over an insult

dumb fooker he was stealing 130k without covering his back

When did the internet become such serious business?

People are killed for 5 dollars, here in Burgerland.

Er, I meant Fried chicken, seriously.

So he really invested a significant part of his money into a joke pyramid coin? Thats even worse then Bitconnect...

Burger here. Can verify. Had a friend in college killed by a nigger over a pack of menthols.

*exhales*

Someone give me some context here. I'm still catching up to the whole crash atm. What's going on here?

Dev of Powh here,

It's just some weird shenanigans they're pulling because they think we have eth. They don't know that the entire dev team disbanded and it's new coders to build it from scratch now.

Veeky Forums is going to be mentioned in national news again, this time related to a murder

I feel you. Also a burger.
The only place more stupid and dangerous than burgerland is Brazil.

This is why you never fuck over Russians. It isn't even about the money anymore, I'm pretty sure he is going to kill the guy either way.

Was there a thread earlier? Big if true.

This guy is going to end up strangled in a sewer ditch. Screencap this.

i sure hope so, that would be awesome.

nigger one of ur own guys gave you up, reread what he wrote, also i know the whale he is mafia and a whale before, nigger run, u realistically got 4 ~ hours after the inital 24 hours

this is fucking gold

YOU FUCKING COIN-KEKS IM FUCKING LAUGHING AT YOU SHITSTAINS FOR ACTUALY BUYING INTO SHITCOINS

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSAAHA

AND TO TOP IT OFF YOUR GONNA GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY THE FEDS TILL YOU SQUEAL LIKE A FUCKING PIG

THIS IS FOR ALL THOSE TIMES YOU CALL ME A >NOCOINER
YOU FUCKING NIGGER

How can a person. Like. A real live human being, who needs air and food and other basic necessities to stay alive, actually be as stupid as this guy and not immediately perish to some basic form of natural selection?

He literally bought into an open faced ponzi scheme, what the fuck did he expect to happen? This kind of threatening bullshit is brainlet crybaby tier shit.

>Still 2.5x over initial investment
OH GD HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER

What's real? He can just send that shit to himself

I have to say though, if nothing else this Powh thing has been one of the most entertaining events on Veeky Forums for a long while.

tfw cashed out initial investment and still 20x'd

get fuked nocoiner.