FUCK FUCK FUCK LET ME OUT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

FUCK FUCK FUCK LET ME OUT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

?

IRC CLAIMS EXIT SCAM

The site is working fine fuck off

My account is still froze and they still wont let me withdraw.....

2 months and 5 e-mails and they still want my passport to withdraw my BTC WHILE IM A FUCKING EUROPEAN NOT A STINKY FAT AMERICAN FOR FUCK SAKE!!!! I LOST SO MUCH MONEY DUE TO THESE CUNT I HOPE THEY ALL GET ANAL CANCER STAGE 4 AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost as if there is some wide-spread organized FUD campaign to destroy confidence in crypto. Organized lying about keyloggers. Organized lying about exit scams. Organized lying about taxes.

... if only there were some groups of organized liars with a great interest in crypto that would stand to have some personal gain in these campaigns. If only...

You paranoid schizophrenic lunatic there is no organized FUD campaign those dirty amerikikes took my money because of the vague regulations surrounding crypto.

>>yfw intentionally closing exchanges to buy lower

I do it for fun

It's literally always the Jews and anyone who tells you otherwise is themselves a Jew or a shill for Jews.

withdrew all my xmr this morning
best decision ever

well, unless XMR goes to 0, that would kind of be a nightmare...

OY FUCKING VEY

They're holding about 1/3 of my stack hostage right now. I had a legacy account with a 1 btc withdrawal limit and then with no warning they downgraded my withdrawal limit to 0 until I verify. Tried basic verification....no public record match, wtf? At least I can still trade while i try and get sorted.

over a week later and they're still "veifying" my bitcoin withdrawal????????? WHY? JUST FUCKING WITHDRAWAL IT WHAT THE FUCK

oh wait I JUST NOTICED THEY FROZE MY ACCOUNT WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

same here except i got lucky and happened to only have $500 over there on orders i never canceled when i moved out.

lmao the fud is real. i just withdrew btc from bittrex an hour ago and it took 10 minutes with no problems.

>tfw you never keep your coins on an exchange

TFW YOUR COINS WILL BE WORTH FUCKING NOTHING BECAUSE WE'RE GOING DOW-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I withdrew btc today , what are you cuck fags talking about?

>100Mbps
>Socket still disconnected
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'm not even withdrawling i just want to buy dips WTFFFFFF AAAAAAAAAAAAHH LET ME BANG GODAMN IT

FUCK OVER $100K FROZEN NOW FOR 4 MONTHS
just put in a bunch of bogus 90210 info on their profile page and now they won't even fucking let me update it unless i verify its real with a passport. FUCKING THIEVES I WILL KILL THEM

I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST ONCE I GET MY ZCL OUT I'M NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS PIECE OF CANCER SHIT EXCHANGE EVER AGAIN

FUD bots i guess.

Damage control bot, i suppose