ITT: your preferred method of suicide

ITT: your preferred method of suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66VnOdk6oto
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mine would be inhaling a deep breath of helium and swimming underwater until blacking out

Mass homicide ending in a hail of police gunfire.

the same way i die every day i guess

Sleeping on top of the world's most efficient hydrogen bomb while it goes off. Inside Tel Aviv.

mine is to burn coal in a room with no carbon monoxide alarm

p. comfy

You would be unconscious in seconds you little soyboy. You wont have time to even attempt to swim.

starvation

buying crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=66VnOdk6oto

Thread theme

Death by massive gains

After killing Bitfinexed, I'll commit suicide.

i want to get shot out of a cannon, fly through a ring of fire, and fly into a wall of spikes

Take out Chuck Schumer somehow then death by cop (if I can't escape first)

did you read the thread topic

overexertion from doing coke and going on a 3 day binge fuck with 20 whores

Silly me, I forgot to say suicide by drug overdose.

heroin od, you already have the crypto to buy it

Seconding this, but in Jerusalem while you're in Tel Aviv.

This is literally the Veeky Forums version of reddit posting links to the suicide hotline.
If killing myself would take all of you "woe is me. I lost my $200 neetbucks" faggots with me, I'd set myself on fire.
And in unimaginable pain, I would remain comfy because I'm taking you all with me.

go ahead guys, pick your favorite. Mine is probably the Pinata

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Suicide

huffing the sweetest BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP known to man

Seems like it could be pretty slow and chancy. Plus you would have to put up with niggers the whole time.

>fire

Bitcoin investment

no you wouldn't
ur a pussy lol

Jump in front of a high speed train. Literall 0% chance of survival considering how fast they go and it won't be able to stop in time.

No one should kill themselves, especially over internet money That said,

Opioid overdose, no question. I'll take a mix of opioid, benzos and alcohol and go to sleep. Painful methods are insane, when you're tired enough to die, you don't want to suffer all the way through.

Seems like a badass idea until you're in an actual suicidal mindset. If you want to make a political statement, sure, but if you're depressed I assure you this will just look like a lot of trouble.

Sure, but then you traumatize the driver and make a bunch of people late. Everyone will also have a look at your mangled corpse, have some dignity.

>people think "overdosing" is peaceful

Have fun choking on your own vomit you stupid fucks

I'll be over here suiciding like a real man, gonna feed myself to some orca whales and become a legend

>what is nembutal

Bridge. Plain and simple. No supplies, no worries. No reliance on others (ex. a train not stopping).

Jumping from a bridge is scary as fuck. I wanted to try it so I went bungie jumping a few times, and the worst part is that while your in mid fall, after the initial panic your mind clears off, and you don't want to die anymore. Momentarily at least. It would suck for it to be one's last thought before splatting on the ground or drowning.

i tried drugs before. no luck despite going 10X the LD50 (they called me cockroach man in hospital). definitely going with terminal velocity off a cliff next time.

ld50 is a meme usually calculated from rats
you need 100x

Which drug did you take? That's the problem, there's always a risk of surviving and staying with multiple organs failing.

pentobarbital is peaceful. shooting up half a gram of china white will kill you instantly and peacefully as well . choking on your vomit barely every occurs. user suggesting that is full of shit t. A&E contract staff.

like the preferred gains multiplier... i get that now!

heroin of course. feels good and you dont care about anything. first a nice line, then some hours of smoking it mixed with snorting lines and painless vomiting. and then a real big line. over and out with a comfy feeling. hope to die this way when i am old. suicide is dumb.

I took 56 X 80mg oxycontin OC, 56 X 20mg oxycontin OC's, a couple of grams of alprazolam, at least 100 X 300mg aspirin and 2 bottles of talisker whiskey . like it said... it was not a cry for help. i cant believe i fucked it up . i am kinda joking on here now and have a will to live (job, girlfriend for years and a few hundred k in crypto and plenty of cash and shares). it honestly isnt worth it. i have amazing family and friends who accepted my apology for the selfish act. they could never understand it. a part of me still wish i had succeeded . this is a a terrible planet. I was an expat brat and saw too much, too soon. stay strong lads. i wish i was kidding when i say Veeky Forums is a major source of my strength.

>soyboy
Stop trying to force that stupid meme faggot

dying of old age with a lot of money

Hanging out with Sayori!

>100 X 300mg aspirin and 2 bottles of talisker whiskey
Things that didn't happen for 1000

>od'ing on H by snorting

What are you a faggot? Why wouldn't you just shoot up even if u don't regularly

Well, that make me rethink my plan then, thanks. I got rid of all the opioid and benzos powders I had bought for that purpose a long time ago, so if I want to go that route again I need to find new sources and go through all that trouble, which gives me more than enough time to rethink my decision anyway. I agree that it's not worth it when you're thinking rationally, the trick is just holding on long enough so that you start to think clearly again.

Because you don't want to be found with a syringe like some junkie and it literally doesn't matter how you get it in? You're not going for optimal ROI here user. You could plug it if you wanted to.

Nuclear fire.

THIS ONE FAGETZ

pajeet

Go on.

Not considering it, but the following would be my preferred method: Dying on the battlefield.