Actual business and finance

Now that cyrpto currency is dying can we have a thread about starting business' and investing in non meme commodities looking for something to put my money in that ISN'T some monopoly money scam

I wanted to become a landlord but I fear it would be very capital-intensive.

Other than that, I've made a minor technological breaktrough at my job and I wanted to capitalize on that by creating a start-up to exploit it.

cool user, I know a mexican guy that owns a few city homes and primarily makes his income off of renting them out, and he was able to afford them on roughly 45k a year saved up over the course of idk how long

I have 50k€ in liquidities, got a 33k€ salary and I'm managing to save 15k€ per year with my current job and lifestyle. gf has roughly the same salary but started working this year so she has 10k€ in liquidities. I was thinking on borrowing money to buy a ~100k€ apartment in my city and renting it out since interest rates are low as shit.

There is a new tramway line planned so maybe not to far from that line since the prices will probably shoot up when the line is complete.

ID are fucked up since I'm in the train but I am

seems like a pretty good plan but be prepared for more initial investments than just the building

>Chasing after old money and old industries
>Just stay poor

OP should buy Facebook, Apple & Google

>not losing half your min wage jobs income on a meme currency that is tanking hard
>instead making decent steady if a bit smaller gains on sound strategies
>this is a bad idea
How much money did you lose

at the end of the day I still make more money and have more money in the bank then you

Yeah, probably gonna need some reworking inside, I'll probably get some help from my gf's dad since he works in construction (at least not to get ripped off).

Fot the tech thing, it's in the green power domain so I can at least try to patent it. I have already another patent on the way, but way more limited and less profitable.

Rofl you have money in your bank. How's that inflation treating your cash. Get some property and own some business instead of holding that useless cash. If you're not seeing cryptos then you're going to be left behind. You'll be like the old boomers who can't even work a tv remote

>at the end of the day I still make more money and have more money in the bank then you

Of course you do, that's why you're on a fucking anime board looking for business ideas.

well to be fair by bank I meant in oil futures been making a killing off of it

>want to discuss business ideas and see what is in the ether on the BUSINESS AND FINANCE BOARD
>dumb neet thinks it should only be about his meme currency

There's not much new money to be made in cryptos anymore, the fad passed a bit. If I invest in it it will be on the side, as leisure.

Oh is that why you're here? If you're looking for business ideas from someone else you're going to lose money. No one is going to share how they make money for free. You realize only people who bought in December are down. Oh i forgot you suck at trading stocks and can't even read a chart. Hows that bank account doing over the last few years? How's it feel that anyone that bought crypto in the past excluding the last few months have multiplied their money many times over and they don't even know how to trade.

I live in Vancouver and the market is as you probably know completely insane here.

Should I put money in to remodel my basement and rent it out? Is that more trouble than it is worth?

I think you misread my post guy.

>neet
I haven't been a neet for 20 years my dude.

This guy is so salty he can't even read posts
how much money did you lose

That's good way to do it, you save thousands that way. He can also teach you about flipping houses.

>at the end of the day I still make more money and have more money in the bank then you
Assuming to know what others have. Veeky Forums is just a bunch of narcissists now isn't it.

I want to open a factory to purify lithium out of seawater (use that chem degree for something useful). Anyone here with experience with building a small-medium scale industrial operation?
I'm thinking I need to grind out at least five million to get started. It's a pipe dream, but I think I can make it in the next 15 years.

Can you give me a quick rundown on how it's done ? Electrolysis ? I work in a huge RTO and it's the kind of things we do (not Li extraction tho) so I could give you advices on that.

Im so glad old biz is finally coming back now the cryptomania is starting to fade