NO PUSSIES ALLOWED

Big balls only ITT

Who else is buying right now? ICON is looking fucking juicy

grabbed another bag of ZIL, and some heavy bags of JNT while i wait to see how the dust settles. i suggest you do the same.

I'm sitting on 1.6 BTC waiting for a floor before going shopping, I know the gains will be smaller that way but I'm playing it safe until this is sorted.

Loaded up on JNT for near ico price. Rip those who bought at 60 cents.

Buying loads of ven, sunny may be shady but shady people come out on top

idk what JNT is or if its a meme but VeChain has a big discount. It has been steady up and down with mostly little ups. This might be a good time to get in

All in on VEN. Phoenix will rise out of ashes

Currently loading up on XLM and ZEN

>not listed on coinmarketcap
What's the full name?

Hope you guys are larping, pic related.

I think we have a few more days of red

OMG at 12.5?

If I had the liquid to buy 1000 of those I would.

my guys right here. checking in with 20k jnt. Once we're established we're gonna be making money in these types of crashes with those sweet sweet panic tethers. Ah man life is good

I keep buying XRP regardless of price.

Jibrel token. Very highly rated ico that I think could offer a real alternative to tether in the near future.

Thanks user but it looks like 100% pre-mine, is this the case?

>mining in 2018

>valuing a shitcoin in the billions from day one

>sees dip
>buys icon
>30% down
RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH

I feel like now is the time to buy big boy top 50s I'm tryin to get NEO and ETH. When things are bullish again either in months or years I'll go back to buying shitcoins.

gonna be buying in the next couple of days for sure. i flirted with buying at 10k but never really got around to it but cardano is almost at a definite buy (i've wanted some since december).

I want to buy but I don't have the funds right now until the 15th when I get my two week check. If I had the money though, I would gladly scoop up some ADA.

my question is how the fk does cardano stay at rank 5 when that thing never moons or dips

and does cardano even have a product? with that being said, i have a little bit of it from a while ago and all it did was 2x and did nothing ever since

bought ETH just now

hopefully it rebounds

doesn't look like it's found a bottom yet

Mining when price and difficulty are down and I get more shares... Epic gainz will continue to be had. I mined the shit coin known as BCN back when it was totally worthless and brought in hundreds of coins a day, ended up with tens of thousands in no time. The price jumped up 1000% and now payouts are way smaller. Who's retarded now shithead? Stay poor and watch me cash in all my easy made shit coins when the price goes back up.

NEO also hasnt been this cheap in ages

everyones freaking out but this is such a sick time to buy -

Buying ENG and more as soon as I get my next check.