>3 new listings tomorrow

I hope you didn't fall for the FUD

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@runeevensen/trading-promos-on-coss-io-e443fcf25caf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also source:
medium.com/@runeevensen/trading-promos-on-coss-io-e443fcf25caf

Accumulating

I seriously am looking at them but the volume seems like it will be too low to get decent divs off of stake.

I’d love to be shilled more honestly.

Do it for the sake of that sweet sweet fiat.

Fuck off with your shitcoin bags Brandon.

Coss is getting desperate. It ain't a trading promo unless there's a Porsche or Tesla involved step your fuckin game up

I feel like coss' success depends on them releasing a decent USD buy-in better than coinbase BEFORE fairx releases

>got in at $1
>didn't get out at $3
I fucked up so hard. And the fucking engine is going to take 6 months too.

>medium.com/@runeevensen/trading-promos-on-coss-io-e443fcf25caf
Coss is based in Singapore...I have a feeling that even if they get approved to deal in fiat it will be for MAS residents (basically singapore only).

>in beta since April 2017

kek

>trading promos
Those coins are really bad. Coss has so much catch up to play. I don't think they will be able to rival binance or bittrex like the delusional holders think they are going to. At most a niche exchange for shitcoins but they aren't going to gain that much volume. Hell their volume is so low right now. Who the hell is gonna use it if they are going to take possibly up to 6 months for their engine? And that FIAT you guys like to believe in, Bittrex already have plans for fiat and I have a feeling other top exchanges will follow too.

They won't even be able to catch up to crypopia at the rate they are going and that's sad. So many deluded coss boys thinking muh dividends are gonna make me rich so I can retire early lol

Yeah, the dividends are attractive, their ideas are good, business is based in Singapore so they should have a high rate of success given how Singapore has a pretty free market right now, but damn their execution is bad. They have already left such a bad impression on people.

So, what do you guys think of Cuckcoin Shares?

Does COSS work or is it still piece of shit service like it was before?

My confiest hold

I remember when was at 0.06$ and the people said that coss was shit.

well it was shit back then and it is still shit, a little less stinking maybe. we all bought in because we hoped it will be better some day but I don't know. this fuckin mong is talking about mobile app in the interview because it will bring more people in. fuck you cunt, 150k people are already there and want to use that exchange, go to Fiat when shitshow like this and want to have that fuckin api which let's bots trade. go fuck yourself with your mobile app

This. I desperately want to buy back in but can't bring myself to. I thought the engine was like at least 1/3 or maybe even half done but what the fuck they just started from scratch? So the Romanians didn't do shit after the UI? Or another team? Why the fuck are they so understaffed? It good they got new people now but....

This is completely false. A rumour born of people being unable to read. The new engineer and lead back-end dev said in an interview that to build an entirely new engine from the ground up would take 6 months. But they won't do that, they'll upgrade or replace the current engine piece by piece in a much shorter time. The new engine will support 5 million users. The lead engineer had already built an engine this big in her previous job.

Its working. Used to barely run when I bought in at 36 cents, but now its fine.

>her previous job.
>her
DROPPED

they are constantly putting out fire since then + adding new coins

Satoshi Nakamoto, the mother of Bitcoin and blockchain technology as a whole, would like to have a word with you.