Stockfag here passing through. I Just wanted to make a comment on your situation

Stockfag here passing through. I Just wanted to make a comment on your situation.

Bitcoin crashing hard from $19k was inevitable primarily because btc is a currency that doesn't do anything. It's not used as a currency and it's slow and expensive with ridiculous energy costs and transaction fees. It never should have gotten to $19k but human greed and hype is inevitable.

I hope you learned your lesson. Invest in real products. Coffee, food, robots, medical tech, whatever. Not something that does nothing.

I already knew that nigger. Give me a real opinion: when is SP going to all time highs again? This looks like a typical false catalyst

I used it as a currency to buy gold on APMEX. Your move.

BTC = precious metals

So invest in Nano

Thats why im holding GOD TIER ALTS that actually do some nice ass real world shit. Not holding trash shitcoin = aka bitcoin. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT SHIT AND PUT IT IN ALTS BOYS. 2018 IS YEAR OF THE FLIPPENING/ALTS

Oh so invest in mature industries that have no growth and chase after old money instead of investing in new emerging markets. You're a shit stock trader

What alts do anything?

Do you consider RLC, LINK, ENG god tier?

I made a lot of money off GMCR :)

>Not something that does nothing.

Haha, yeah like all those toxic assets that nearly destroyed the entire world economy in 08?

I have a couple thousand dollars in two mining companies at about 2 cents a share. Both have found gold, cobalt and some other stuff and will start mining it out of the ground and selling later in the year. Thinking of selling most of my shares sometime next year when revenue and profits push the share price up nice and high.

OP I'm a shove this square in your asshole

Robots aren't real.
I went outside yesterday and saw literally zero robots.
OP = a fag

Meanwhile Tesla has a higher marketcap than ford. The stock market is just as retarded.

Stocks aren't looking too good right now eithe. There's a lot of room to come down with p/e's being sky high, probably won't happen right now but some time in the future

>there's some great penny stocks you can invest in goy
you realize you can trade things like oil and corn and make fuck tons of money? right?! I have 50k in the bank right now thanks to oil alone and now I have a new job that makes a decent wage I will be making fuck tons of cash, meanwhile your crypto currency will continue to crash until it hits rock bottom, at which point I invest it will rise by maybe 1k and I will make a healthy profit while you stare suicidaly at your computer screen waiting for some fake currency to beat well founded and entrenched commodities and real currency

TLDR
I make money on sound investment and instinct
You lose money thanks to fake currency that will never reach the heights you think it will obtain
in other words stfu

lmao
>muh p/e is too high
sweetie

Oh my, this is the classic bubble talk. Same as when people here were bragging about quitting theie jobs for crypto.

Lma sweetie, this is your comeback? Don't blame me when an actual bear market hits and you start losing money. I having some common sense will have bailed by then

yeah expect I can make money when oil is up or down, they can't do the same on their meme currency

>What is shorting and longing

>"Currency that does nothing"
What do you want a currency to do then? it is used as a store of value, medium of exchange and is a unit of account. Despite rarely being used of the dark web, It is still used in transactions.
Of course the price has skyrocketed because of hype and everyone saw it coming down sharply but if it wasn't used as a currency/had 0 value than its price would be $0.

but yea, thanks for your comment that shows how much of a retard you are, 'Stockfag'.

sorry your oil hasnt multiplied your money over 40x last year

>Implying everyone here only invested in crypto
>Implying I haven't made just as much from stocks this year as crypto

There's no such thing as diversifying in crypto, because everything is basically tied to BTC. Maybe this correction will break that, but I got out 2 weeks ago completely. Just waiting for the right indicators to get back in.

I’m sure you will be a winner in the next major stock market correction, that basically everyone is waiting for.

The thing is, it's a proven thing now. It's out there in the open and litterally everyone knows about it.

The genie is out of the bottle. It won't take much to make bitcoin the preferred currency of the net.
As a matter of fact, the only thing that stopped bitcoin from being something of worth was there not being a totally unhackable uncrackable godking bitcoin gold standard that is traded amongst everyone and costs a fuckton to produce.
From that point other lesser bitcoins are created for certain markets and are just as valuable and are only able to be created by certain groups who have master keys.
The value of those bitcoins, and thus their ability to equal the goldstandard bitcoins is dependent upon the popularity and value of the group themselves.
Below them are the pleb coins and miners and cycle slaves.

The pleb coins are mined by people with significantly powerful enough machines and farms and traded in for the other major coins.
Everyone else can legally sell the use of their pcs to people for a certain percentage of the bitcoins, a set amount of coins or pennies that will be added to a certain account.

The entire thing only needs big bucks backers who will stand behind a goldstandard bitcoin and a bunch of other people in other markets who want the ease of use and anonymniy of bitcoin use.
From there, it will only take a tiny bit of hype to get everyone back on board.

>ENG
>literally a jew coin