APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Now I understand why he is the greatest investor of all time

I can't believe this old fart was right after all, I thought he didn't understand the underlining technology.

This guy has lived the dream for a 100 years. I’m probably going to die broke and alone. Why is life so unfair?

makes you wonder if he had any futures contracts made....hmmmm

some people cashed out

not everybody fell for the hodl meme

He didn't say that nobody was going to cash out, just that it was going to end badly.

And look where we are.

for what? cryptos are still well outside the buying range for poor people.

>MUH UNDERLYING TECHNOLOGY
Are crypto speculators some of the dumbest investors ever? Literally the most economically illiterate people I've ever seen

what am i supposed to apologize for
still up over 120%

Fucking newcoiners thinking they know everything because they started crypto during the biggest bullrun in history.

KYS faggots.

I sold everything, best decision in my life, in 10 years crypto is worthless...

(jk, i just want to be like a 2011 bitcoin seller post)

that man makes 37 million dollars every single day. He makes more money taking a shit than you and I will grind out our entire lives.
I don't think he gives a flying fuck about future contracts lol

> He makes more money taking a shit than you and I will grind out our entire lives.
He only makes 1.5 million an hour, assuming your number is correct.

Most upper middle class people will make at least 1.5 million if not 2-3 over their lifetime, so I don't think that's two unless he's taking a shit for 2 hours.

Sorry mr buffet im so sorry

Who cares? There is literally no reason to make any more money after reaching a certain point?

He's just one of those people that maxed out in that aspect of life and has no other accomplishments.

Same as a guy who excels in chess but has no other accomplishments.

Those people are not generally happy. I guarantee you that you are happier than Buffett.

>He's just one of those people that maxed out in that aspect of life and has no other accomplishments.
>Those people are not generally happy. I guarantee you that you are happier than Buffett.
COPE

>that smile
Such a cute grandpa

>Those people are not generally happy. I guarantee you that you are happier than Buffett.
>implying people who grew up glued to smartphones 24/7 can even begin to grasp what happiness means

mr buffet thx for 100k ven

People like Buffet are pure merchants, not aristocrats. Buffet doesn't care for the money and certainly doesn't show many signs of "wealth" or being from the "elite"; those are things you are, not a number in your bank account / Equity statement. Buffet probably only has any interest in the investment world because he finds it fun and/or it's something to do. He lives in a very typical suburban house, that's for sure.

Contrast this with aristocrats of old who'd fund buildings, artworks ( and other objects of patronage), schools, research, expeditions etc... they wanted to leave their mark. Their wealth was used to create public works. I would argue because they knew their role in society.
The closest person to that today I can think of is George Soros. He doesn't create anything tangible though.

George soros destroys that itself is a way of creation.

Good to see people are waking up to fact that crypto is shit, nothing more than a lottery system where only lucky ones make it to LamboLand™

It's time to make Veeky Forums about investment and business because rn this board is infested with Burger-flippers shilling shitcoin.

Securities market is the ticket to LamboLand not shitcoins

>Good to see people are waking up to fact that crypto is shit, nothing more than a lottery system where only lucky ones make it to LamboLand
>THIS MEME AGAIN

Good to see people are waking up to the fact that video game companies are shit, nothing more than a lottery system where only lucky ones make it to LamboLand. I mean come on, it's 1983 already, stop fucking around with your electronic "games" and invest in something real.

>Videogame companies are shit
>Companies are shit
If anyone is smart enough to read company's prospectus, read up on their upcoming projects, shareholding patterns, cash flow, keep an eye on news, and some common sense about computers anyone could have predicted their rise.

>MY SHITCOIN IS THE FUTURE!!!! TO THE MOOON!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>THIS MEME AGAIN

At the beginning of January I was searching for a comfy house to buy like the one in you pic... Now I am down 95% since then and will probably get liquidated within the next few days...

You deserve that place for not believing in conventional financing methods and going for non-backed, easy to manipulate meme coins

Gtfo of muh technology u filthy economics Major

hes wrong :)

Shit Coiners on Suicide Watch Today!

How many kids made it by trading coins? Do you have any reliable figures or any form of evidence?

>inb4 LOOK AT MUH BLOCKFOLIO

anyone can make a sexy portfolio on COCKFOLIO. It better be good.

..and the nocoiners come out in full force. I thought you bunch had killed yourself by now.

Yeah. Right