I'm done eating these losses biz. I bought in at 16k and finally tethered...

I'm done eating these losses biz. I bought in at 16k and finally tethered. See you suckers at 4k which is when I'll buy back it.

If tether implodes you’re fucked !

See you at 10k when you'll be fomoing back in

Tether is literally the most dangerous investment. Better hold some ETH right now.

lmao deluded vitalik shill. ETH is tanking harder than bitcoin.

>muh flippening

LOL

>tethered
Oh boy.

someone tell me what the move is. I have all my assets in ETH.

bump

nice larp no ones that stupid

>Tethered
Top quality bait OP

>sells currency he bought high when it's crashing
>buys the next crash while it's high

wew lad.

That's the best move for now. If eth drops below .1 move to btc. Now go get some sleep.

down 20%

How is keeping money in tether foolish? It never sinks hard

I bought about €1800 at 10.5k and again when the crash started about a day ago at 9.3k, bought €500
Feel fucking stupid but its still only minimal losses. To think I nearly dumped 10s of Ks into this. I'm gonna wait till the bottom comes out and it hits about 1k again. Probably gonna cash out what I have later today.

They think that not selling to tether is somehow "honorable"

It's also poorfag-like. If I tethered up earlier I'd be in a better mood now. Its too late ATM tho imo

No need to do that, don't trade with emotion, worst think to do is sell at the bottom and your losses aren't even realised yet

Bittrex is under criminal investigation for Tether

Don't you watch the news? The coin might not be backed by anything.

Tonight was my breaking point as well. Canuck here, converted to dollars on QuadrigaCX. I would rather partially miss out on a rebound than watch it go down even more

>he sold, pump it

Jokes on all you faggots.
>but muh hodl
*slaps you across the face*
No, if you only tethered like me you could be looking to make some gains that are looking sweeter by the minute.

It's bitfinex and tether, and they are under subpeona

Why the hell is xrb staying so well?

*teleports behind you*

With the current outlook, I won't be seeing gains for a long time now. Knew I should have cashed out at 11.5k. My fault for being a slowpoke.