I bought into BTC at $630 so I am not really worried at all. :) Does anyone else feel the same way?

I bought into BTC at $630 so I am not really worried at all. :) Does anyone else feel the same way?

No

/Thread

When did you buy in?

Fuck whose dat semen demon

So why didn't you sell when it peaked?

BRAAAAAAP

Her panties and pussy must smell so fucking good

lol OP, imagine if someone told us last Jan that the BTC bottom would be around $5000 in a year

fiiiiiiiiiine by me!

they wouldn't smell any different from your own mothers cunt and ass

bought at 16k, stong hands here user

Same here user, put in $20 and currently have $64,000. I'm not worried until BTC in under $5k for 3 consecutive months.

That gives me an idea.

i didn't know more of these existed

Checked. How much have you invested, OP? I bet you weren't dumb enough to go literally all in like most fags on this board do. Investing only what you can afford to lose makes your hold so much comfier.

LOL

please sell when it hits 10k in the following few days to stop losing money

bought 8 million RDD in 2014. And that was fomo just before btc lost half its value. this dip is nothing and anyone who is afraid is a fucking brainlet

how many bitcoins to fuck this girl

Yesterday 0.5, tomorrow 50.

$3000 initially. Ran up a few k more with well timed (more like lucky) buys and sells, but desu idk what I'm doing at all. Much comfier to just relax

moar

Fuck that was meant for

That's kinda how i feel about XRB. Bought at 1.50 so i dont give a shit if it drops down to 20 or 15 or 10. Not as comfy as buying btc at 600$ but still 3x investment overall

I don't think there are anymore of this girl. She was posted on a subreddit for creep shots a while ago

>630
lol, bought at $100

Bought at 300$ and would be killing my kms if I didn't sell 80% at the end of the alt bull run.
And pissed about my loss with the rest.

Everytime my portfolio reach a new $ high I consider it my money and every time it goes down I take it as a loss.

80% fat. 17% bone. 3% muscle. 0% hnnng. What's it doing out of the water?