Where my LINK bros at?

Holding strong, thanks to a big team and great communication!! Decentralized oracles for everyone.

i bought at 0.20 but going all the way to 1.40 and then to 0.40 feels really shitty desu, still holding strong tho

What’s gonna be the bottom?

holding strong but it's getting pretty demoralising now. my hope is that ETH and subsequently erc20 tokens will recover best from this shitshow.

Ah man, this shit's actually tanked past HPB. Where my HPBros at??

Same Same....
But this is long game, good feels actually, this makes us stronger.
Those cripple fags on plebbit though...
>pic related

Standing strong, below my initial but 4.4k against the icy breeze

Don't worry linkbros. As our product has no use, its value is proportional to total market cap. It will only get speculative value after mainnet and only moon after implementation.

unironically never selling. 19k riding the waves. If this drops to 20-30 cents im buying more

I'm still here brother,
Just overhead my suitemate talking behind my back asking his friend if I killed my self yet.
Oddly enough I don't feel sucidal just made a prayer to God and texted my mom saying that my stocks were taking a hit, and I was a little upset.

If I don't take this opportunity I will hate myself for the rest of my life. I see link as a once in a lifetime way to break from the norm and establish myself as someone important.
43k links- never selling

Doubtful

I bought at $1.10, fuck this coin

best part of holdign linkies. never disappoint.bleed all you likkr, i buy motr/

The oracle problem will be solved

It’s solved because there is no crypto and no smart contracts left to oracle

I guess if I buy more now, itll look like I'm down a smaller %

>only 1k link
I'm gonna make it someday r-right?

7.5k bought in at ICO
I'm not fucking selling

Bags are getting heavy, i'm close to my initial investment on early Dec

Hell yeah dude. That is nothing to lose compared to how much you could possibly gain. I've thought about selling off some of my ~$30k crypto stack but there's no point. If I sell off now, there's nothing I could do with the money that would change my life in any appreciable, lasting way. Still gonna have to wagecuck live cheap and poach 6/10 roasties, so fuck it. It's either 0 or a million in a few years. Let's do it brother.

I couldn't agree more, I would rather risk it all then live a life of normalcy

I realised this too. I sold half my stack around 2 weeks ago because my gf bought xep, even though I had been telling her for ayear to get into crypto. She bought in because her dumb ass co worker advised her to buy XRP. Not even kidding.

Havent taken a dime out, just been buying as it dips, will go back in soon, and all in on LINK then just go away for a while

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

I hope it dips to 10 cents so I can buy more.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I believe, But you should buy mobius to

I thought you were a total faggot the first time I read this but it's really growing on me and starting to make me believe.

please god be true

I AM JUST BUYING MORE

It's normal to reject the idea when you first hear it due to how much you are conditioned by society. Keep believing brother

>thanks to a big team and great communication!!

No but really, I got some fresh fiat in the exchange and my finger on the trigger. God almighty has given me another chance.

I've had dreams of LINK hitting 1,000$. The more we view it in the collective subconscious, the more likely it is to manifest.