What to buy in the dip?

I'm limited to kraken.

buy stellar in that case, but im sure its going lower, personally im waiting until monday, unless it shows signs of recovery before then. sold yesterday, if i were to rebuy i would increase my xlm stack by 20% already.

This is like buying a ticket on a train with no brakes. The dip...

what about ripple and eth?

how many bzc to be the bread

>ripple
no

Tell me why, it won't rebound to 1 dollar?

This not a dip you dip, it's a fucking market crash. Learn the difference

tfw bought xlm literally 1 second before the crash. i bought at 4900 because i had a buy order for 4500 all night and i thought it wasnt going back down. literally as soon as i bought it started going down and i figured it would stop but it just kept going. very annoying, but oh well it should recover pretty fast

think about it, just wait 2 tomorrow when things are down even more, or maybe the day after that, or the next month, you retards need to go back to your pink stocks

>dip
>implying anything is recovering ever
Fucking moron.

unironically, kraken lists great coins,

EOS, XLM, ICN have all been holding fairly well against BTC, and overall still look super bullish, combine with the (((weisberg))) rating that eos got, things are looking pretty good.

eth is also looking nice, and Kraken has USD pairings and several of them, which is great, because fuck tether.

one last note, liquidity isn't always that great, and for some reason, people like to put in massive market sell orders, eos actually just had a 30% flash crash due to large market sell order, and the buy side of the order book hasn't recovered yet and is still super thin,

this happens on a not infrequent basis, but not normally that big, if you can identify the conditions for one of these big market dumps, you can make easy 15%+ gains in seconds. although depending on how you play it. waiting for the order to fill might take a long time, but the rebound from the flash crash will take seconds

Nigga it's not like I am going to invest thousands of dollars, just a few hundred bucks. If I lose it no harm is done.

I exclusively use kraken as well OP, buy everything, and wait.

Just letting you know faggots like you are insufferable.

do you know how to short btc on kraken?

yes, but don't do that now, risk/reward is NOT in favor of a short

leverage is available under the medium or advanced trading tabs, also available on cryptowatch charting tools, which I love.
on btc and eth you have 1 2 3 4 5x leverage,
they do first in first out with regards to closing positions, and to close you need to put an opposite order for the amount of btc went short/long with using any leverage,
they have short youtube videos on it, although their settlement process still doesn't make complete sense to me,

if you have a fair amount of capital on the sidelines, I'd take a small long now, another aorund 8k, another around 7.5k, start pretty small, increase position size as buy in price declines, and look for large increase in buy volume which give indication of potential bottom

>if you have a fair amount of capital on the sidelines, I'd take a small long now, another aorund 8k, another around 7.5k, start pretty small, increase position size as buy in price declines, and look for large increase in buy volume which give indication of potential bottom
all above my head, too retarded
i guess i will just wait with my stack of Euro and buy in, not sure when though
i love that kraken has an XMR/EUR pair as I'm confident of doubling my money even if I bought Monero now, but it will drop further

if you take a look at charts, ltc, and xmr still look to be towards the high end compared to btc,
you can do well catching the bounce off of the bottom of the panic dip, and alts generally bounce harder than btc, but IMO ltc and XMR, (an probably dash too) won't have the steam to keep up with a btc recovery (note recovery, not a bounce off of a panic drop)
good things to look at, eth: broke recent (this is usd chart btw) support, but have base at 775 and 710 ish which should give nice moves, take small buy at 775 and be prepared to triple your position if it hits below 740,
with btc, everyone is callin aorund 8k, 7.5k (usd) at bottom, lines up with major support level.

you can check any other charts you want, try to find bases on the 1d or 12hr, good buy opportunities are when price drops below a strong base and has another strong base below it

Buy DOGE.

>it should recover pretty fast
i really wouldnt bank on it, user. i strongly advise you to sell. if you want, you can even rebuy in a few hours if you really believe its going back soon, but this is an easy opportunity to increase your lumens

strong bases at 4000 and 3400 satoshi, looks pretty strong to me relative to btc, and if btc recovers, and xlm has a nice looking upside, a bet on xlm has pretty good odds