CONVINCE ME IT'S NOT THE END

CONVINCE ME IT'S NOT THE END

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
bitchute.com/video/FtDFO8znQJbs/
cointelegraph.com/news/wolf-of-wall-street-says-bitcoin-could-hit-50k-before-crashing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its the end, loser

keks this is the end user, at least for the next 2 and a half years... welcome to crypto

Now stfu and wait till March like every other damn year

LOL CONGRATS

YOU GOT SCAMMED

It's the end. Bitcoin was a zero sum game and now all the normies are getting burned badly so there will never be another big buy in.

Dude it's the end.
I sold all my crypto like 2 weeks a go, everyone trying to convince u to hodl is just spreading lies to unload their bags.

it's over buddy, i'm sorry, I hope you didn't quit ur job, or acted all smug around other people about ur crypto cuz you're going to look like a fool now, might as well just move somewhere else if u did.

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

Jesus. what a fucking redneck sadist could do such a thing to a puppy?

>mfw reddit has their shit together more than Veeky Forums

AW MAN WHAT THE FUCK
Fucken ruined my evening with that gif man, there goes my comfyness and hot milk with oreos, outta here with that dumb shit cunt

Goddamnit why did I fucking click on that

>redneck

you mean chinese

It doesn't have gore, how are you even disturbed?

its a chinese guys who feeds puppys to his snake instead of live mice like normal people

you know how the Chinks are

that was fucked up :'(

you absolute fuckhead, thanks for posting this now. what the fuck is wrong with you, why didnt you post this at the end of december.

A snek.

>reddit

watching GDAX is insane... the price is manipulated by bots to a degree that makes this wild ride totally unpredictable. Watching the bot wars at $8300 is wild... it sits long enough and then BOOM 100 orders line up on both sides and the price spikes up $50 out of nowhere.

If it drops below $8300 I'm out, some people are trying REAL hard to keep that line drawn.

Nobody gives a shit about weak handed faggots, strong hands profit from people like you who constantly need to be reasured about their investments.
sell and fuck off. we're here for the long haul.

$8300 is significant because that's the point in which you'd finally see red% in a 3 months tab. We're very near to it falling to its next floor which is $6Kish.

>the price is manipulated by bots to a degree that makes this wild ride totally unpredictable. Watching the bot wars at $8300 is wild... it sits long enough and then BOOM 100 orders line up on both sides and the price spikes up $50 out of nowhere.
It's not manipulation, retard. The bots are simply leveling the price between exchanges.

people like you should be banned from this sub after posting shit like that

Did you follow your graph though and cash out at the end of december
and if not why not?

Someone just bought 84 bitcoins at 8500

84 wtf who is doing this

Someone with $714,000 they hate

>sub
This isn't Reddit, post whatever the fuck you want here:

bitchute.com/video/FtDFO8znQJbs/

>gets upset a pup gets snekt
>r-reddit
>irony

that doesnt have to be a single order

Don't worry user
cointelegraph.com/news/wolf-of-wall-street-says-bitcoin-could-hit-50k-before-crashing

I want reddit to leave

>this level of delusion

>tfw I cut snakes in half and leave them alive and let them bake to death in the sun
Fuck of snake fags, stay off my property.

>this sub

this. its over. thank god

>$8130 at Bitstamp

KILL ME

I had my head through a noose until I took one final look on my phone and browsed to Veeky Forums so I would feel less lonely, then I saw your post...

Thanks, now I’ll put all my investments in tulips

your post is exactly the reason we need more of this type of shit

This
I'M GONNA HODL
IT'S GONNA BE OKAY-AY~
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHLALALA