Unironically almost invested 1k in LINK about a week ago when it was at 80 cents...

Unironically almost invested 1k in LINK about a week ago when it was at 80 cents. Every time I tried to buy Eth from Coinbase my bank stopped the transaction immediately. Get mad and talk to my bank. They thought it was fraud but said I am good to go now. See LINK at 40 cents now. My bank saved me. Now I can invest the same amount for double the coins or just not invest at all and have lost nothing. Haven’t decided yet.

Let me have some. I'll pay you later.

Think I should buy? Or wait for it to drop more? Trying to jump into crypto but this doesn’t seem like it’s quite the time.

Good for you user. You got lucky with that:), make sure to make the right moves.

Im waiting for further drop. bitcoin will go sub 7000. chainlink is built on btc, which is why its down relative to the eth coins. but what targets a good price?

You guys got me real good with this one. Well played Veeky Forums and assblaster. you won.

buy

by the time you buy it will double. count your lucky stars

Invest half for same amount of LINK.

question: does anyone know why they have a team of literally 2 fucking people? the concept is good but why are we giving a valuation of 2 bil to a team of 2 fucking justin beiber look alikes?

Someone shill me here! It doesn’t look like the market is going to turn around until bitcoin levels off. I don’t want to buy then see it drop to 20 cents another week later. I got a few grand to jump into the crypto market with and this was one of the coins I was looking at. Also looking at Block Array and Devery. Not sure what to do at this point to be honest. Put my first $300 into Ethpyramid tonight just to have some fun while I figure out what I am doing.

>Someone shill me here! It doesn’t look like the market is going to turn around until bitcoin levels off. I don’t want to buy then see it drop to 20 cents another week later. I got a few grand to jump into the crypto market with and this was one of the coins I was looking at. Also looking at Block Array and Devery. Not sure what to do at this point to be honest. Put my first $300 into Ethpyramid tonight just to have some fun while I figure out what I am doing.

wait did you withdrawl from ethpyramid? lots of people couldnt withdrawl

To be 100% honest I have no idea what I am doing and lucked out big time that my bank stopped my transactions when they did or I’d be down 50% in my first week. Doesn’t mean I’m not going to still try and roll the dice though. Just wondering on what. I’m not all in or anything, actually far from it, just wanted some simple advice with some reasoning.

Nope haven’t tried yet. Just looked now and I’m at .25 eth which is about what I bought in at. .0044 in dividends. Haven’t touched it since I bought in so I’m not sure. I was fully ready to lose my money when I bought in though so I’m not super worried. Best case I make a little, worst case it’s all gone and I had a little fun for my first dabble in crypto.

>To be 100% honest I have no idea what I am doing and lucked out big time that my bank stopped my transactions when they did or I’d be down 50% in my first week. Doesn’t mean I’m not going to still try and roll the dice though. Just wondering on what. I’m not all in or anything, actually far from it, just wanted some simple advice with some reasoning.

k you poor nocoiner. I'm up today in this sea of blood so im feeling generous. dont play the pyramid schemes. 9/10 you cant withdrawal. You should go all in on one undervalued coin. 2 things are gonna happen: 1. market turns right now 2. market dives 70%. 50/50 chance right now. make your move

dude your retarded. havent u browsed Veeky Forums these past few days? Pyramid shit was literally invented 2 days ago. everyone lost money. one guy lost 232. stay poor

>dude your retarded. havent u browsed Veeky Forums these past few days? Pyramid shit was literally invented 2 days ago. everyone lost money. one guy lost 232. stay poor

232 eth

> losing money to scammers is fun

nice try pooboy

if you don't buy now you'll be kicking yourself in 8 hours when it is 55 cents.
buyers are getting greedy at this point.

Yeah I saw all that happen and that is why I only put in $300. Crypto isn’t my life my man just looking to dip my feet maybe make or lose some money. I have a real job and strong investments elsewhere. Own my house, 100k in real estate fix ups, and 100k in a mutual. A few grand in crypto is mostly fun and crossing fingers that I pick the right one. Not worried about $300 in a self proclaimed pyramid.

Some actual advice thanks. What coins you think are undervalued?

Mad because I’m not actually poor? Was just looking for some advice about crypto. We all got to start somewhere.

Yeah now that it's so low. Great time to invest in Tron too. They're both likely to 2x but that's only because they're so low at the moment.

eh fuck, lost my buying opopurtunity.
can't grab any more link at this price

Does everyone just keep LINK and other coins on an exchange(s) or send them to a wallet?

Second that question.

I had 30k on an exchange. I sold it all during this shitfest.

Going to be poor, should have bought more to lower your dollar cost average

>chainlink is built on btc

I did buy more. Then I bought more again. Then I bought more again. I have been buying since .30, bought all the way up to $1 and back down to .40.

LINK going back to ICO price, I'm not prepared to lose money when I can make it instead.

I must salute you, noble fuder, for keeping this "muh only 2 people team" fud going even at this stage.
God damn that's some determination.

What was your stack like at peak?
Did you sell it all?

I wrote above, 30k. And yes, I sold it all. I'm not in the business of losing money and I was way too close to break even. I'd rather regret selling and have profited than regret not selling and lose money. LINK isn't going to $100 tomorrow, if the market recovers and I buy back in higher and my stack is only 20k, then so be it. I'd rather that than watch the whole market continue to bleed into oblivion and start digging in to my principle. Call it personal preference, but it has served me well as a rule in the stock market.

Like that mindset. Seems like everyone on Veeky Forums is ready to hold until the death and lose their money.

This thread is so reddittard lvl
user, learn crypto by yourself or you will be burned hard
Just seeing : shill le link, I invested in devery and block array wtf
There are predators and prey in this market : you're the prey

>I wrote above, 30k.
Ah, so you meant that all your Link was in the exchange.
Well good luck out there. I just hope you know this isn't exactly the stock market.

I wish I was LARPing.

No, I understand that. But for me personally it's the psychological stress of being in the red on a risky investment vs knowing I could have been green. With less risky investments I don't mind sitting in the red for a long time waiting for a recovery... but this market is so volatile and the things I was in were all so high risk, I could imagine it being a long time (or even never) before a recovery. I'd rather have the cash on hand in case I need it, and again... I can always buy back in and I'll feel less worried about taking the hit that way than if I'm stuck. To each their own. Good luck to you as well.

Ouch

I bought some at $1.20 too

Clearly didn’t read the thread because I have not invested in anything. Just coins I was considering. Your reading retention is clearly very low.

Also I asked to shill me any coins because I was looking to invest in crypto. I already have more legitimate investments outside of crypto. Nigga my portfolio of investments would put you to shame.