Daily reminder that nocoiners won in the end

Daily reminder that nocoiners won in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this
we dem bros

keks sad but correct

i warned coiners for most of my time here (2016)... i told them to get their act together, but they just kept roasting me

now they're the ones being roasted

Thank god Im full out as of today, but Im looking to buy the dip around 6-4 (possibly 2.5)k.

Nocoiners? You didnt win because you are too much of a bitch to achieve anything. Thousands of neets are walking away with millions and you're here jacking yourself off for taking the pussy route, congrats.

lol look at this angry virgin who pissed away his trust fund

We did it bros. Go on now. Take a look at the catalog and laugh at all the pink coincucks.

Even if all coins hit 0 nocoiners didnt win anything. They made no money and have 5k net worth in their bank accounts

btc is still up 800% for the year you dumbfuck

I invested in ETH at 16dollars, do you think I give a fuck.
turned 2k into almost 200k just following meme advice when everyone was shilling it.

I've got shitconss that I plan to hold to 0, but I already won man, don't be upset.
there is still time for you, maybe.

Not really, you said this shit every time it crashes and it always rebounds even higher than previous ATH

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

Bitcoin will hit $100,000 in 2018

screencap this

ETH was 580 around christmas, its literally up 80% from there. Every few weeks crypto plummets and nocoiners come to biz and chime in about how they won in the end, ignoring the fact that crypto increased a fuckload since the last time they posted.

I'm unclear on what they think they won. I'm not sure that they even know.

My overall investment is still doubled so no

I mean OP is clearly larping/trolling, but I definitely know some no coiners that unironically act this way when crypto does poorly. I think theyre scared that theyre missing out on an unreal opportunity and using the "bubble" meme as an excuse to not enter the market. They dont know how crypto even works but theyre so firmly in the "its a bubble" camp that when the market moves downward they claim theyve won. Even if the market cap has doubled since their last parade theyll share videos of major news anchors/CEOs (who also know nothing about crypto) and shout "I told you so!".

Basically they think theyre smart enough to not understand crypto at all, but definitively claim its a bubble. They refuse to invest because it would mean they were wrong, and theyre desperately hoping crypto fails for that exact reason.

If it bounces back you will shrivel back like the tiny wrinkled old boomer pecker that you are. You’re winning for now.

Up 8x here since december. Buy the dip retard

pulled out a fortune. digital dole since 2013. nice try faggot! poor cunts never learn...

>le pissed away trust fund XD u mad? kek

LOL you dumb fuck, Im still up 8x, are you a newfaggot? Good luck getting anywhere without taking calculated risks.

> Thousands of neets are walking away with millions
No they're not.
People here are losing money like crazy, because they were too damn greedy to sell.
>Just HODL man! It'll go back up!
At best folks here are going to break even.

Everything i own is in the stock market, made 10x this year in sustainable growth and collected dividends.

BAHHAHAHAH
30x original investment (which has been cashed out already) even in the bear market.

get fucked nocoiner.

>calculated risks.
>i have no idea what i'm doing = investment
keeping throwing your money down a hole, chump

Millions yet people get their funds locked for taking out over ten grand lmao . The cash out meme is real

Projecting your stupidity on others? A coping mechanism I guess?
Yes, I do my research and make good profits, hence why im still in the green, fgt.

I'm still up x5 my initial investment at this very moment of the crash.
How can no-coiner even compete?

>Yes, I do my research
>spending money on shitcoin
good goy

30x your initial investment of 10 rupees

Fucking cogent analysis, I know nocoiners just like this

>Fucking cogent analysis,

Binance just shut down trade, because everyone was selling like mad. Can't make this up.

>muh jewish conspiracy meme I use to play victim and further project my insecurities because im a failure of a person.

Fuck off you butthurt heeb. You've been exposed as an anti-white cuck. Take the L and fuck off.

LOOOL did my comment hit a nerve? Who even are you? Ill be careful next time before I trample on the persecution fantasies you hold so dear.

>tfw ill get all those used 1080tis for free from crypto-cucks
cant wait for the crash

ur just mad my response was cogent as hell

>i have every idea what i'm doing and i'm content with 5% a year

remember to be a good goy and pay your taxes!

>t. JIDF
here is 5 shekels for serving Israhell

they didn't tho
people who dumped a few months ago did

The Greatest bull run of human history and you were stuttering muh bubble and standing spastic.
Watch the greatest get rich scheme of millenium pass by doing nothing. When another one comes you wont bust a move again.
(You) are the gains virgin.

>tfw when you never failed for the crypto scam
feels good mang

still 6x~ my initial investment

Not really. I put in four thousand dollars a year ago and cashed out 200k. We’ll see what happens to what I have left in crypto.

>won
I'm up 600% on my initial investment even after cashing it out fourfold. I don't see what the nocoiners won.

they won shitcoiners.