LINK - I BELIEVE!

I have watched every presentation.
I have read every document.
This is going to change society globally.
Yes I may make some money
Yes I may loose some money
But this is going to change the world.

t. Oldfag who has not been this convinced since the 90s of a technological seismic shift about to occur

B if you believe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_close_calls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ay B
Lieutenant Colonel here

Good to have you amongst our ranks brother. I believe as well

How old are you oldfag?

Buy mobius sir you need mobius sir

That's Icon.

KILL THE TRAITOR.

Sir mobius much moon no link poo pls no link poo

Its not even doubt anymore for me. Luckily I sold LINK like 4 days ago into ETH, and then into tether. Picked up an extra 18K at 4600 sats. I'm done for now as I said whenever I hti 100k LINK I would just sit and watch.

I know the logical option would be to take the gains and run, but I'd rather take risk fof making it off LINK than just settling now. Oh well, at least I will the creator of either my wealth or misery.

same here, also picked up 18k more but i sold Some stuff at a loss to buy more, 68k now, would love to get to 100k

late 40s. Was senior as a dev in several major tech companies in the 90s. Don;t want to dox myself. You have used software I have written if you used any of there

USB
Bluetooth
ISDN
NT 4.0
Windows 2000 Pro
Windows XP
Windows 98
GSM ETSI/mobile data
AOL
Or watched a TV broadcast in the last 20 years

I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT LINK
I BELIEVE THAT LINK WILL
I BELIEVE THAT LINK WILL MOON!

sergey and the ethereum kid are the two brightest minds to hit tech since gates and woz

here's a clue DEC
LINK is the most interesting thing in tech in two decades.

Having a 20k stack of LINK is making me laugh off the current market situation. I only need to keep wageslaving for a year or two until the phrase "I bought LINK at the ICO pre-sale" will be gasp inducing

Have you learned how to use the potty though, pajeet?

I don;t know what will happen with LINKS price but the thinking behind it is so elegant is beautiful last thing I found this compelling were streaming video, mobile data and plug and play

>Have you learned how to use the potty though, pajeet?

There we few Indians working in tech in thoe days. There were a few working in the networking group in building 42 but the majority of core coders were American with some Europeans, Phds from Romania, Ireland, Finland. Some very very cool burgers

Facebook and web 2.0 were a lost decade in tech. The brought nothing new to tech and neither did the iphone. LINK however will change everything.

Anyway kids. Like it or not you are part of something realy special. Enjoy the ride.

t. Thinking of running a note farm just to be a part of this

You don't speak native engrish. Are you sober? Give us something convincing that you know your shit. I'm tired of give nothing role players.

Can you see any competitors coming in for Chainlink?

B

Understandable but I really don't want to get doxed. I'm tired. I've been awake reading all night and its dawn here. I am native english speaker and have published three books thanks.

That's cool man. Thanks for playing.

>Can you see any competitors coming in for Chainlink?

sergey needs to get laywered up and have a really strong patent team. I think most resistance is going to come from the legal profession, its a threat to their livelihood, it transforms something like buying a car, the car registration can just transfer automatically with the payment. Its going to change how government works utterly and shape society for decades. You cab;t copy genius you can only imitate it. Chainlink has a massive lead. I don't blame them for trying to extend that for as long as they can. I'd like to invest a few hundred thousand but I want to do it directly not via LINK

Have 10k stinkies averaged at 20c

I'm getting nervous, but at this point I don't wanna risk losing a single LINK from this glorious 5 fugure stack.

I wanted to buy more @ 50c, but seeing how it keeps crashing, might as well wait for 20c to BUY MORE

Also, cant wait to see the envy in normies eyes.
- Hey, user, y u so rich?
- I bought LINK @ 20c
- Wow, I wish I were into crypto back in 2018. It sure was obvious from the start that LINK will be top5 and holding it should have been a piece of cake.
Nowadays we are having a bear year and only memecoins, so no moons. Amirite?
- Ye, sure buddy. Easy as hell
*1000 yard flashback to the holding through Nov17 and Feb18 butchery*

B. Anyone who seriously looks into ChainLink says the same.

What are your thoughts on functionality of the link token within the network?

Even food production will be altered fundamentally by this, the effect on the property, food, legal, insurance, logistics, transport an government is going to both make droves of dead weight unemployed and be the biggest boost in economic productivity since the personal computer. The effects of autmation on employment and socirty have been talkig points forever, this is it though. Not robots in warehouses so much as the elimination of the core points of inefficiency in modern society. It is monumental and the degree to which thy have considered the attack vectors and design is breathtaking. I can see a point at which you will need a government permit to provide certain inputs to nodes

>What are your thoughts on functionality of the link token within the network?

There has to be some profit incentive. I don't see why that has to be provided via the token by necessity but it is a useful feature.

random thought. this has immense military applications

as smartcontracts start changing things governments are going to want to control the networks. They have the potential to be the biggest single fulcrum of power on the planet

It seems it’s crucial for the functionality of nodes and having a native token to fuel the system of nodes. Also, yes the profit incentive.

Random thought. All ERP systems are now obsolete. Farewell SAP you were always shit. Going to be a lot of money in middleware to legacy relational database systems

Thank you for sharing this OP, larping or not it makes holding comfier.

Think of the military implications. Automated triggering of strategic responses based on millions of automatically triggered contracts.

Yes. It’s a little scary to be honest. If somehow in the future bad data get some fed in or there are corrupt parameters, could be catastrophic and tyrannical. But I do see the use

I am not larping. I'm not particularly clever but I was in the right paces at the right times and worked hard and got to be in on working on some things that are now just part of everyday life for billions.

This is the coolest thing in two decades. You have to remember there has been actually very little in tech in the last two decades. Mobile data, browsers and applications on mobile devices, touch screens, IP networks, streaming video, 'social' media all had their fundamental components created in the 90s; its been pretty dead since. I mean shit like facebook and google...or amazon or ebay. Absolute junk..not real tech.Chainlink is. Its on the level of mobile data, port 80, TCPIP and the PC

Its not scarey. Its the apocalypse for bureaucrats.

>R A N D O M T H O U G H T
>A
>N
>D
>O
>M

>T
>H
>O
>U
>G
>H
>T

>31 Replies

>18 posts by this ID

Brave new world. I can't wait to play with some dev o this. First time I have actually felt that since the .com tragedy ruined tech. Be folks I am going to have a doze. Very very cool stuff.

What's your stack at?

Well I think its exciting. Apologies for having raved enthusiastically.Bye

Nah, stay. One of the better threads ATM.

Goodnight LINKanon

B

>Its not scarey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_close_calls

Ye, we should completely replace human decision making with automatic smart contracts that are merciless and doubtless.

B my nigga

How can you guys be so calm when this was over a dollar like 4 weeks ago and it's 40 cents now.

Ez, we bought in 2017

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of Bitcoin Superconference

In west Russia born and raised
On NXT where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, exchanging, relaxing all cool
And all creating some oracles outside of toilet stall
When a couple of pajeets, they were up to no good
Started making trouble with mobius
I got in one little fight and Rory got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in USA"

I begged and pleaded with him day after day
But he packed my toilet and sent me on my way
He gave me a kiss and then He gave me my big mac.
I looked at my belly and said, "Just a quick snack"

First class, yo, this is bad
Creating oracles on Ethereum like a chad.
Is this what the people of USA living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're commie, pedo, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool chad?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bitcoin Superconference

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cuck standing there with a shadowfork out
I ain't trying to get cucked yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Link" and it had cube in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, home to Bitcoin Superconference."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell it later"
I looked at my toilet
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bitcoin Superconference

I never tought i'd see this opportunity again.
Stay strong marines, you all know what to do in these times.

Already bought, sitting now on 20k. Sadly can't afford more. Hopefully this is enough for lambo.

Just bought 100k.

Imagen a nuclear smartcontract that goes through if us get's attacked

That's what I'm talking about

Ppl can't possibly prograam all the criteria for a nuclear attack

In 1983 a guy didn't launch retaliation attack, cos he expected Americas to send more than 5 missiles to byrn USSR and was skeptical about the new identification system.
In 1995 half of the Russian military knew about a space rocket launch in Sweden and the other half didn't. The issue had to be taken to the president to remove the confusion.

These incidents mean, that:
- no decision in the military should be automatic;
- any decision making should be modifiable;
Military is no place for smart contracts. It completely ignores its inner hierarchy. A smart contract is pretty much the same as putting Jack D. Ripper in charge of icbm

As a software guy you should understand this. Tokens extend the EC20 interface. As in LINK has functions ETH does not.

Much better having each team extend their own token than needing to update ETH every time some shitcoin launches.

LINK larps are just too powerful I can't hold myself back

You faggots are ruining me do you realize this

What prevents LINK from being replaced by private oracles?

I've already been told that private oracles are useless, but I don't see how the drawbacks from having a decentralized oracle are worse than the drawbacks from not having centralized control; which for all I know may be a retarded statement but that's all the understanding I've got of the matter. With private blockchain projects like Corda couldn't the huge banks just create their own little isolated network of oracles?

Also you guys better not let this thread die, surely there's one linkie out there who can ask OP some in-depth question that'll proof whether he's a larp or not

Bump

gtfo spoonfeding mofo

The cost of setting up and running the oracles.

Plus, network effect.

replying to this

Hehe. Luv you 2

Do you think jews will let you have this money?
They'll pump the price of ChainLINK to $1-2 and then they'll sale everything. Then SWAT will capture Sergey and put him into secret research facility where he will continue his work under another title. To spice things up (((they))) will release 3000 forks of chainlinks each developed by RNN bot who will create a illusion of upcoming development. You NEETs will never found the REAL shadowfork until it's moon to 1mil$ per shadowlink.

Riddle user after a coke frenzy

why do you need a decentralized oracle to buy a car?

I'm just... Too tired to fud anymore user.