Alright, listen up. I have 10k to put in this beautiful market. After much deliberation I narrowed it down to 2 coins...

Alright, listen up. I have 10k to put in this beautiful market. After much deliberation I narrowed it down to 2 coins. OMG and NEO. I will tip 10$ for reasonable arguments against/pro each of these.

I do deliver, check out

NEO smart contracts cost like $30k, I don't see this being successful.

If you want a good hold, wait a dip on eth and buy
Then hold
Neo is good, long term not so sure

Yeah, but how much more can ETH grow really? 10k? OMG would be able to do 10x way more easier, same with NEO.

>OMG
Pros: short for oh my god, OMG is the most iconic internet lingo along with LOL

>NEO
Pros: the name of Keanu Reeve's Christ-figure savior protagonist character in The Matrix, a hit 1999 film about a future dystopia in which humanity is unwittingly enslaved by machines operated by Jews

I honestly wouldn't say OMG can easily do a 10x. NEO more likely because its a platform.

It is quite simple really
NEO will produce 5% dividends through GAS
Normie investors price assets based on dividends
When they hear about NEO they will jump on the train
Hope this was helpful
0xD3107B09A9EDc1C98f626B0F9077C6DcD2Ba89Bd

Neo is the obvious choice.

But why? Will not NEO become obsolete once ETH solves it's scalability issues with plasma stuff? Will that not make NEO unnecessary ?

Also, how do you answer to
That's a lot of money to ponney up.

Bump

Neo is better than Ethereum currently as it stands kiddo.

"Currently" being the key word. ETH is getting beefed up. After that, will NEO still be relevant? Dunno.

bump

At NEOs devcon few days ago they said theyll be able to do 100,000 tx per second without sharding lol.

Also, neo is currently much more tx per second anyways.
But the real up neo has is that you can use a handful of programming languages compared to ETH where you can only use solidity, which is a new language the devs will need to learn to use it.
Also with neo producing gas... it’s the clear winner.
Only thing eth has currently is more developers which is given due to its first mover advantage.

> 100,000 tx per second in 2020.

LOL by then ETH will probably do more.

How is this a problem? If anything it means that only big companies will pay for it.
I honestly don't want smart contracts to be just a meme forever and pajeet companies boasting about using them.

BOTH YOU STUPID FAGGOT

Can't afford both you idiot

If you are not completely averse to diversification, you split it 50/50 and go into both.

NEO creates GAS via staking right now, has smart contracts, is an ICO platform and will do well over the year

OMG will have staking, is a payment platform and from a big enough company it will do well as well.

I'm a big ETH holder,I really hate OMG and don't see it going x10 soon, and am thinking of getting a NEO bag. I have 1.5k usd to put in the market now

10.000 tx/s vs 15tx/s is indeed pretty nice

probably NEO if you're set on buying one

Neo at 80$ range would be nice to get in now

retard alert.

Omisego is the coin that will moon like a motherfucker in march,

do your research user before talking shit.

NEO allows its smart contracts to be written in more accessible languages than Ethereum. This has already proven to be a problem with the bugs in the code for the PoWHCoin contracts. $2 million was lost and stolen because of it. People don't fully understand solidity yet or its shortcomings, but NEO allows for languages people already know. NEO also has a higher entry fee, which may keep out lower quality projects. NEO recently had a devcon in SF, and the Bay Area jumps on tech and hipster shit faster than anywhere else in the US. Kids are bred in the bay to be computer scientists.

This.
Eth is MySpace. Or maybe even worse... Friendster...

Neo only goes to 2 decimal places how fucking retarded can you be? Anyone know if you could soft-fork it to 8DPs or something?

>brainlet
Why is that necessary when neo produces gas which can be divided a multitude of times.

Don't need a tip OP, but consider putting your neo into gas. Neo will launch a bunch of ico's that will run on gas. Look at the small supply and you will get what I mean

its written in fucking C# ( winblows ).
Linux is taking over, NEO is gonna die.

Neo gets burnt as it gets spent on those ico’s And smart contracts.
Only way to make new gas is to hold neo.
Why buy milk when you can own the cow.