EthPyramid - Market bleeding you? Bleed the market with ETHPYRAMID

Seriously guys...
About 500 ETH in there and still going...
Throw in what you can stomach to lose.
We're bleeding anyway, right?
What does 1-5% of your stack hurt, when you potentially can make gains in this shitfest of a bear market?

Let's gamble, Veeky Forums! No BS anymore.

>but m-muh pyramid scheme
yeah, no shit, sherlock. it's completely transparent about being a pyramid scheme...
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT, RETARD!

Other urls found in this thread:

ethpyramid.com/
reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/comments/7uqh24/exploit_analysis_results_ethpyramid_smart_contract/
etherscan.io/address/0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But m-muh pyramid scheme

Fuck off and kill yourself you fucking loser

>It's a transparent pyramid scheme
How does this stop them running away with the money?

smart contracts

All the bugs and exploits from POWH has been fixed. I put an eth in pyramid, and already up. It's good for dividends, and is really the only safe investment with a return in in this bear market.

ethpyramid.com/
I put in 0.2 ETH and am at 0.27 ETH now
probably retarded but hey

This time it's simple. They fixed the code, but are obviously going to dump when they are happy with their gains. It's way too early for that still. Get in.

Put 2 eth in for fun

I lost 15k on the other two. Yolo

I put 1 ETH and already 1.6ETH

Good let them dump. It means more dividends for me. I can then buy in more cheaply. And i'll be at the ground floor. It's hard to lose in this scenario.

i put 1.5 eth in

Smart contract, heavily tested for days, professionally audited, far better coding team than POWH, code reviewed and no bugs, exploits or backdoors found. This is literally the ground floor, it just came on late last night, if you buy now you will be well ahead of the curve. Dividends on buys AND sales. You can cash out at any time. Professional looking website, logo, white paper. Upfront about being a pyramid scheme, with the novel elements of POWHcoin which attracted so much attention - only not broken like POWH was.

Look like it can't break the 530 eth ceiling.

Surely nobody, even the madmen, have any confidence left in a ponzi copy of PoWH now

Just so that everyone is aware of the kind of math they're getting into with Eth Pyramid, the Developers promised everyone that they had "Completely rewritten the code from scratch". Which i thought was probably fine and totally wanted to inspect. Ends up they uhh...

1). They're just using a copy of shadowfork with a couple functions semi-changed. 2). The rest of the code, including our scaling algorithm is untouched 3). They made a lot of pretty Ascii art and comment edits to make it look like the script was changed more than it actually was.

Now sure whatever you say, as long as they fixed the bug with shadow that crashed it. Well err not exactly. Theres some things we knew about shadowfork that encouraged us to just write completely new code because it was screwed.
Shadowfork worked on a logorithmic 4x function., meaning every 4x in amount of tokens that are purchased, the price doubles. This does two things that really fuck over the currency and will stifle its growth in the end. The token price also starts at .0001, which is about 9 cents and the first person to buy in can get nearly a thousand tokens with little to no eth investment. This logorithmic scale means that about the first 10 ethereum put into the contract has the same amount of buying power as the next 400 ethereum does, and that 400 ethereum has about the same buying power as the next 4000.

>cont.
The summary of this is that 1). Divine is going to put 5 eth in first, and net himself somewhere between 1500-2500 tokens. 2). He will earn 50-60% of the dividends from 100-1000 3). He will have the ability to dump his tokens for roughly 300-400k at 1k eth.

The other problematic feature of this 4x log function is that the only people who are going to profit will be anyone who gets in below 300 eth (assuming it goes to 1000 eth). Because from 300 eth, to double your value the coin has to go to 1200 eth, people past that point likely will get lower than 2x gains. At 600 eth you're needing the coin to go up to 1200 JUST TO MAKE YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT BACK TO 100%.

The log scale essentially fucks over everyone and i mean EVERYONE who gets in late, and lets the dev dump on you for stupid amounts of money. Don't fall for it, if you invest any higher than the first 100 eth you're not going to make as much in gains as you think. 100--->1000 eth is only a 2.5x mission, don't be tricked.

They deleted the post i made on reddit.

>implying we should trust a person about math who can't spell logarithmic

slowly mooning

Your logic is flawed since, you're assuming people aren't going to buy in, and buy out.

Why would they not?

Hes right, Divine literally is hoarding all coins

They claimed it themselves in the dev channel in the discord

Glad I sold this when I noticed the miniscule dividends and that the dividends were not being reinvested by devine

>and lets the dev dump on you for stupid amounts of money.

Good let them dump, that means people can now buy in more cheaply. The devs dumping, also means a lot more dividends for everyone.

Im dumping before anyone lool

so what. let the guy profit.

ur flawed

WHY AREN'T WE FORKING THIS WITHOUT THE OBSCENE DEV MINE?

just launch at 0 eth for this board.

Because
there is 0 trust in forks
and the first one in with 5 ETH will get same mine

either way youre never gonna be first the dev is

ur gay

It just broke 537

I am spamming this on crypto youtube videos.

This guy gets it

This is rebuilt from the ground so no hackerinos

reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/comments/7uqh24/exploit_analysis_results_ethpyramid_smart_contract/

er ein boys

Is eth clogged? That's a lot of pending transactions

the dev premine is gay but ultimately won't matter
scenario a:
devs dump
price tanks
you reinvest dividends into that lower price
you now have more shares and a greater proportion of shares
scenario b:
devs don't dump to profit from dividends
you profit too
the only way to lose at this is to get greedy and increase your principal
figure out a figure you're willing to lose, divide it by 2, invest that, note down your buyin price
don't bother reinvesting dividends until you see the price tank below your buyin
unless a bug is found you win

everyone is trying to get in just give it time

most of the pending transactions are older ones that are in limbo, probably because they sent same transaction multiple times

>it's completely transparent about being a pyramid scheme...

What the fuck is this pants on head logic. It's still a fucking pyramid scheme. You're banking on being among the first but you're probably already way back in the line along with all the other shitters unless the dev is your personal friend.

limbo

So you don't know anything about the project or why it's different from other pyramid schemes? That's fine, ignorance is not a crime but at least have the decency not to blunder into threads running your mouth off when you couldn't be arsed to do two minutes of research.

tHE DEVS TOOK THE CODE FROM THE OLD ONES AND REMOVED EXPLOITS. ITS NOT DIFFERENT JUST BETTER.

youre ilogical

lol ur gay

lol yes

pyramid

calm down schlomo

was the logarithmic thing same in OG POWH ?

Professionally audited LOL do you absolute fucking retards even know what you're saying?

yes

> throwing your money into a fucking ponzi
Good luck in your life user

It's not like Etherium is worth anything anymore.
It's fucking tanking.
Sure, I'll throw it in this. If everyone sells around me at least I get 10% of what they sell.

>Audited
>Professionally audited
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

just went up 70 eth

There is a shadow contract.

etherscan.io/address/0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878

website will be up by the end of the day.

FUNCTIONHASHES
{
"70a08231": "balanceOf(address)",
"8620410b": "buyPrice()",
"bda5c450": "calculateDividendTokens(uint256,uint256)",
"8b7afe2e": "contractBalance()",
"313ce567": "decimals()",
"68306e43": "dividends(address)",
"b60d4288": "fund()",
"b9f308f2": "getEtherForTokens(uint256)",
"b1e35242": "getMeOutOfHere()",
"62dbf261": "getTokensForEther(uint256)",
"06fdde03": "name()",
"65bcfbe7": "payouts(address)",
"957b2e56": "reinvestDividends()",
"e555c1a3": "sellMyTokens()",
"4b750334": "sellPrice()",
"95d89b41": "symbol()",
"eedc966a": "tokenBalance(address)",
"18160ddd": "totalSupply()",
"3ccfd60b": "withdraw()",
"39ffe67c": "withdrawOld(address)"
}

lie

K stay poor

Correction, they removed one of the exploits. People already finding new ones. Clue: that safe math function isn't as safe as it looks...

fud

That's what they said to everyone who was dropping hints about powh's bugs

It's almost the same code, just fancied up to look different

fud

I'm guessing you haven't actually compared the code in the two contracts.

no they havent

shadow pyramid is mooning

thats fake