How do i cope with being a retard and not taking profits at x5-6?

how do i cope with being a retard and not taking profits at x5-6?
i went from 4k to 27k and it literally ddn't even occur to me, i fell for the hold meme and got greedy

Just realise we got too greedy and thought the pump will keep on going.
Either sell now or wait.
you are down almost 80% so selling now is stupid if you don't need the 4k.
I cashed out my initial investment at 6k and rode to 20k, cashed out a nice watch but other than that i am 60% down in 3 weeks now.
I don't give a shit any more, almost.

You stoopid

i 15x my investment. havent sold anything till now.

I fucked up

How do people not sell at 10x the fuck is wrong with you jewish pieces of shit?

we're like the Dwarves in LOTR, even though we're sitting on a mountain of gold we'd still want more untill it finaly destroys us

OP, you cope with being retard by understanding, that your feeling of being retard is an illusion. Why? Because you didn't know if it will go up or down, and if you would sell and it would go still up, you would also thought that you are a retard. Nobody is a retard just by not having precognition capabilities.

You can either realize your loss by sell, or hold.

Or the third option is that you can stop-loss sell at even lower level.

Don't be mean.
It went so fast and so good people got blind.
My biggest fuckup was cashing out 50% at 6k and not 19k.
Who cares, if it's not life changing amounts then it doesn't matter anyway. I can live without a new car or nicer shit but this was and still is a ticket to economic independence.
Crypto is far from over. Only question is for how long we will be in a bear market.

I was up 40x since May and still holding.

If you're still up you can still get out in the greens.

I'd advise selling. I have people in the Crypto HQ. The.. Things they've told me. So many suicides.. So many bodies hanging. One person even an heroed by slamming his anus onto an unlubed XXXL Dragon dildo.

It's bad. Sell now!

>How do people not sell at 10x the fuck is wrong with you jewish pieces of shit?

1) you believe it will go still more up.

2) you will feel remorse that you could profit much more.

dude I went from 4k to 250k and didn't took profits. now I am broke. thanks bcc

i cashed out at 10% profit yesterday. taxman will fuck me and ill be in loss, but it is what it is.

Thanks user. Even if it goes to 0 you have the totally right mindset about that (assuming the people invested what they can actually afford to lose). Good luck to us all

Anyone who thinks it can "go to 0" doesnt' know anything about crypto and the community, should immediately sell, shut up and gtfo.

>i cashed out at 10% profit yesterday. taxman will fuck me and ill be in loss, but it is what it is.

In a month it will go back up and you will regret it. Anyway, thank you for leaving the crypto community. All the best and bye.

How do I cope with the fact that I would literally be a millionaire right now if I had bought ETH in 2016 and held for one fucking year?

I dunno. Quit being a faggot and realize life is hard sometimes. Be thankful you even have extra money to put in crypto. And you weren't born some dirt poor subhuman like most of the planets population.

Your dad could have jizzed in your mom 1 hour later also if they had another glass of wine and you wouldn't be here to think about buying ETH in 2016.
Don't fuck with time or back trading, it will destroy you.
I "could" have been a billionaire by now if i did minor things different. I can give you examples but i have to go to a business lunch.

Money is pointless, focus on spiritual wealth instead.
Lambos are fun and all but then you park them in your garage and go crying to sleep if you are empty inside.
Money is the greatest evil in the world, but yeah it gets you shiny nice stuff and not working and sexy bitches and etc.
Most people in the world don't have any of that and they are happier than most who do.
Stop following millionaires on Instagram and follow your own soul.

What a cancer money is, holy fuck.

>How do I cope with the fact that I would literally be a millionaire right now if I had bought ETH in 2016 and held for one fucking year?

I had similar thoughts myself and then I saw it is an illusion. I'll explain: In 2016, you did NOT even have enough faith in ETH to buy a small amount, so there is NO WAY you would have enough faith in it to hold it for a year. You would sell in the first dip or in the first price increase. Just admit you couldn't hold it for a whole year, and you are ok.

BTW what do you think about ETH now? I own some small amount but considering larger investment.

yeah i'm just going to hold until at least four months
even fucking pandacoin made a comeback after flatlining since 2014

i think i might try seeing fiat as a magic token that's immune to bear markets and lets you buy crypto for cheap but for now i'm going into hibernation, wake me up in the summer

Realise the market is made of waves, waves to shake out the noobies.

We are literally close to the bottom here, it could take a little extra pain, but relativily we are very close.

Longterm this will go up again, crypto is at it's worst a plaything for the very rich to make shitloads of money off of because it is unregulated.

Bearmarkets like this excist to create new bottoms from where we grow. Next time the highs will be even higher than before. If you're in Ethereum that is.

If you would truly understand this market, you would be buying now.

Good luck, I've been in this for 3 years now.

>Good luck, I've been in this for 3 years now.

I am about 4 years in, but the situation is different in way, that there are much more dicks who are attacking and fudding Bitcoin (BTC). The community is split and people have different understanding where it should go technologically. At the same time, all prices are more or less still tied to BTC, no coin freed oneself from bitcoin in terms of price. ETH was promising, but now I see it also goes down, for some irrational reasons. We will see.

Of course, overall I agree with you.

>dude I went from 4k to 250k and didn't took profits. now I am broke. thanks bcc
Bitcoin Cash will do that to ya man.

with the inevitable deocoupling of eth and btc, do you think that the price of erc20 tokens will follow the swings of eth or would they still be tied to btc?

Imho it's part of the flipping of the two. ETH will overtake BTC on the way up, since the pull down was 'fake'.
ETH hasn't had any bad news over the last weeks.

When BTC bounce starts between 7800-8200, it will be an epic green candle. But ETH will outperform it with an even bigger one (%-wise).

860usd is a fib level for ETH and it's a relativily safe place to be atm. I'm not bearish on ETH.

BTC however, yeah, the community has lost faith in it. And rightfully so, been like that for a few weeks now. I hope they open their minds and take the time to look at ETH. Which I still think will reach 5000usd EOY.

>with the inevitable deocoupling of eth and btc

But how this happens? Because ETH has different blockchain, different source code, even very different approach to scaling, they are not going the BTC path (lightning), nor BCH path (bigger blocks). So if BTC goes down and down, why are ETH investors selling? I don't get it.