When is the main net ? I need my fucking lambo

Other urls found in this thread:

gtreview.com/news/fintech/banks-unveil-roadmap-for-we-trade-blockchain-platform/
we-trade.com/pdf/datasibos_wetrade_presentation-db776b3070.pdf
medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
fynestuff.com/chainlink-story-analysis/
cnbc.com/2018/02/02/bitcoin-ethereum-ripple-price-falls-over-100-billion-wiped-off-global-cryptocurrency-market.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger with the way things are going you wont be able to afford a bus pass

It literally doesnt matter what or when.
Crypro is over. Sell now or die later.

When Kia?
Faggot invest in bluechips

When bitcoin recovers.

The entire crypto is collapsing and you're worried about main net?

They better release it after the Bitcoin bottoms out.

How bad is it? I just checked coinmarketcap what in the fuck is going on

Nothing major. As always speculation on news that 8snt even bad.

Initial implementation mainnet go is coming q1

Sometime during Q2 2018

gtreview.com/news/fintech/banks-unveil-roadmap-for-we-trade-blockchain-platform/

Lord Sergey has blessed us with the opportunity to buy at near ICO levels.
No LINKers who weren't around have been given a second chance at wealth beyond their wildest dreams.

Will you answer the call?

What does we.trade have to do with chainlink?

You won't get your lambo when main net is released.

> (You)
>What does we.trade have to do with chainlink?

SWIFT
Hyperledger
SIBOS
We.Trade

Go connect the dots user

Just read about we.trade here we-trade.com/pdf/datasibos_wetrade_presentation-db776b3070.pdf
I really don’t see the connection, maybe I’m retarded, care to elaborate?

>conspiration theory
keep drinking the assblaster koolaid faggot

Yeah I found like 2 threads in the Veeky Forums archive about chainlink and we.trade, nothing anywhere else. This connection is the fantasy of one individual user, who won’t even write a convincing argument for why he thinks they’re connected, just says “dyor” lol.

You need to understand that for banks to utilise smart contracts and distributed ledgers they require the services of an oracle provider in order to translate the data to a language that the old-ass banks understand (ISO 20022).

>Inb4 duuhh banks will just create their own
They have. It's called chainlink.

If you read the article every group in the we.trade consortium was part of the poc with swift and link. The article is talking about how the banks expect to be sending data feeds through api's into the blockchain for use in smart contracts by Q2. They would have to be talking about chainlink. What's the only product in the market which has self executing smart contracts and is a FinTech startup? Chainlink.

Deluded. It was just a PoC. Banks will use their own SMART ORACLE, not SmartContract.com.

>
>Deluded. It was just a PoC. Banks will use their own SMART ORACLE, not SmartContract.com.
Kek. Stay poor dipshit

Omg You're right. Just sold 100k

INSIDE INFORMATION, MAIN NET RELEASE AT 500 POUNDS. I CANNOT DISCLOSE MY SOURCES.

>They have. It's called chainlink.
oh, so the will be using a private network afterall. makes sense, they wouldnt want to deal with the token itself.

well I already sold my 60k LINK a while ago at 1$ and was already sad that it rose even further. But now I really like it to come down to 0.25$ish again and I'll fucking dig in for 150k LINK if we get a good market reset.

Fundamentals didn't change anywhere. Just speculation and decline of an absurd hype bullrun which had no justification. It will rise again, just may take some weeks/months. No reason not to buy coins like this and hold them a year.

Wait, Im pretty sure that the december update said the mainnet was going up Q3

Omg you're right. Just sold 100k

It said q1 2022

So jealous

They obviously aren’t using ChainLink, because the chainlink mainnnet won’t be out in time. So they must be using something else. Like their own oracle. Duh.

> (You)
>Wait, Im pretty sure that the december update said the mainnet was going up Q3
Where

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

Have you tough that banks would literally copy the product of chainlink when they release it?

Are you fucking medium's me?

SWIFT will still use ChainLink but probably have specific, proprietary adapters for their own network.

> (You)
>Have you tough that banks would literally copy the product of chainlink when they release it?
You still don't understand that SWIFT and the CSDs are working WITH chainlink in moving this all forward. You think it's easy creating a working oracle platform? And a trustless one at that?

Jesus man, you fucking guys

so shadowfork?
of course they'll do that
They'll pump the price of ChainLINK to $1-2 and then they'll sale everything. Then SWAT will capture Sergey and put him into secret research facility where he will continue his work under another title. To spice things up (((they))) will release 3000 forks of chainlinks each developed by RNN bot who will create a illusion of upcoming development. You NEETs will never found the REAL shadowfork until it's moon to 1mil$ per shadowlink
give up on your stinkies already, you stupid fucking hodler

If they want someone who are capable to make oracle platform they just simply hire that guy and make profit for themselves.

fynestuff.com/chainlink-story-analysis/
oh fuck they started the pump already

> (You)
>If they want someone who are capable to make oracle platform they just simply hire that guy and make profit for themselves.
'They' have. His name is Sergey Nazarov.

And if you think banks themselves create their own software and protocols, then you are a fucking dipshit.

You think that Sergey would make the platform for chainlinks also?

> (You)
>You think that Sergey would make the platform for chainlinks also?
What the fuck are you talking about? Chainlink IS the platform.

chainlink is a platform for banks
banks don't need to create their own because it's here - called ChainLINK
Why would they want spend more money to set up another platform? Because some Veeky Forums board bought 1/70 of LINKs? So what?

What the actual fuck. Maybe it is time for me to just shade away form here with my 20k linkbags and come back in 2020.

> (You)
>
>What the actual fuck. Maybe it is time for me to just shade away form here with my 20k linkbags and come back in 2020.
Good. One less dipshit on here. Although I recommend that you dump your 20k bags first, right into my buy orders

Get the fuckout of here.

>You NEETs will never found the REAL shadowfork

I think you underestimate the power of weaponized autism

Smartcontracts is the platform. Chainlinks have nothing use.

> (You)
>
>Smartcontracts is the platform. Chainlinks have nothing use.
Jesus you are such a fucking idiot it's actually painful to know that I belong to the same fucking species as you

why is this shit shilled so heavily here? it's virtually unkown outside here, and mobius is gonna eat it for breakfast

(((CNBC))) cnbc.com/2018/02/02/bitcoin-ethereum-ripple-price-falls-over-100-billion-wiped-off-global-cryptocurrency-market.html

what is make or buy. fucking brainlets start educate yourself und economics

Because Chainlink has a 32 page whitepaper on a proposed decentralised oracle network with propositions and forseeable issues and mobius has a 2 page high level description on smart oracles saying "hello sirs let us use the proof of stake to solve the oracle problem please sirs"

sold all my shitcoins for bluechips, KNC and ZRX,

Im not some latino-american mmmuricah yeah!! -species. Im a viking and im going to steal your mom.