Are ya winnin son?

Are ya winnin son?

I'm sorry dad I lost all of your money :(

Not today dad it's going horrible ; ;

Ȟ̸̨̡̞̻̝̳̮̹͔̮͔̦̥͓̒́̈͆͌̊̃͋̕͝Ȅ̵̢̡̛̺̮̈̈́̌̇̆͒͂̊̀̾̿͋L̸̢̧̧̹̫͇̙̙͕̱̪̟͗̈́͑͛̈́̑͐̕͠P̷̥͚̖̗͇̃ ̷̮͖̯̹͇̆̉̃̍̿̒M̷͖̦͇̮̟̟̣̒̔̉̈́̂̕Ę̶̭͎͖͈̩͓̘̼̬̺̀̔̃̎͛̏̇̽̒̕͘͝ ̵̨̛̻̥̞̖̾̀̄͂̇͐͗͛͒̓̽̔̚D̵̜̗̥̳̯̮̠̔̍͌̋̈́̈́͝Å̵̧̭̥̟̹̩̪͍̺͈̉̋Á̸̢͓̞͍̮̰̈́̃͒̎͛͘͠͝A̷̡̡̡͚͔̼͎̫̘̍͜ͅĄ̶̧̢̬͇̦̟̼̦̜͍̜͎̺̿̈́͐̆̀̂͑̽̒͘͜͠Ą̴̨̩̤̱̓̋͒͆͜A̸̢̼̬̹̟̹͍̫̯̬̮̜̟͓͉̚A̶̡̤̫͙̘̫̯̰͎͕̘͎̠̍̒͗̑̐͛̓̂͌̍͘̚A̶̧͍̬̻̫̻̬͚̎͆̒́̕À̴̪̻̗͎̩̄͒̇̀̌͝͝͝͝A̸̖͕̻̠̳̫̥̯̱̺͓̼͌̏͆͒̔͝Ą̴̹̘͚̯̱̺͍̽̀̈́̔̈́͂͋A̵̧̧̨̠̤̳̬̱͚̜̒̄̈́̃̋ͅẠ̷͓̜̙̼̞͔̺̈́͂ͅA̵̞̫̣̱̖͗̉́̑͌̔͂̈́̒͆̌̚A̸̧͍͍͓̱̱̼̙̾͆̏́͗Ä̸̢͖͙͉͖̹̼̟̱̱̭́͌͌̈́̉̽̏̐̚͝͠Ă̷͈͚̜̹̻̦͐̔̃̔̈͛̀͒͊̓͠A̶̡̢͈͕̪͇̦͔̥̩̼̠̭͋̋̇Ā̷̧̫̬̹̦̪̘̥̼̳̗̍̍͌̕͜A̴͇͎̬̟̤̙̤̤̝̞̱͋̏́́̐̈́̄̈̎̉͝͠A̴̰͚̙̜̤͑̏Ȁ̶͎̠̳̪̹̝͚̗̣̼̙̱̊̐̓́̐̆̃̌̂͜A̵̧̧̼̻̼̼̞̔͛̾̚͠ͅȦ̶̺̙̼̻A̶͚̠̬͓̳̪̪̘̐̐͌͑̑͗̃͐A̵̧̮̠̰͇̘̹̮̳̖̼̓͒̑͐ͅĄ̵̤̞̮̠̯͚̹̳̮͉̻̂̑͗̇́̌̑͜A̵̡̻̱̩̠̰̣͚͎̬̯͍̮̒̈̈A̷̧̡̜̘͉̠͙̳̩̞̖̬̗̞̖̐̓͐͆̃̃͆̿̐̈́̿͠͝Ȧ̴̧̢̱̠̩͉̦͚͎̗̥͕͚̮̍̆̾̔͂͛͆̄́̂̎̓Á̵̧̡̱̭̙͎͙̣́̑͜͝A̶̧̞̠̞͈̭͒͑Ą̸̡̮͉̝̰̗̠̯̩̟̻͋Ä̸̻̭̟̞̥͓́̀̈͠Å̴̝̦̹͍̰̞͚͙̞͔̇͊̄̇ͅA̷̪̼͖͕̠͉͖̦͇̍̀̄͆̃̈̽A̷̧̖͉̝͖̬̱̜̱̿̆̆͗͑̽̽̓̕͜A̷̢̱͕̟̞̣̳̫͛̿Á̴̢̱̤͍̩̦͍̀̑͊Ǎ̴̗̈́̀A̷̫̹̼̮̒̽̏̏̽̍͝A̶̡̫͕̼͐̾͂̀̆̊A̶̺̩̠̮̺̠̼̝̗͖̽͌̏Ą̷̡̥͙̱͇͙̦̍̈̍̚H̸̬̻̙͍̖̞̗̦͑̌Ḥ̵̡̨͈̠͔̳̯͓̣̭̟̱͑̉͌̐͝H̷̛͍͓̝͉̻̮̮͚̪̐̏̾̐͂͊̾̀Ȟ̶͇͓͓̩̄D

Somebody put a rolex on dad

>about that 1k that you borrowed me daddy

y-y-.....yes dad, it's going great..

>told dad I was gunna put some money into bitcoin
>he told me not to because "it's a bubble, it's got nothing back it"

Should I have listened to him?

Wha.. what happened to your skin dad??

GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!

>ya
>winnin

Not your fault we had a half-dozen pieces of negative news in the past two weeks, user.

>tfw the realisation hits in that I'm going to have to admit to my dad I've lost all his money

ahhaahahahahahahah

>Are ya feelin son?
Yes dad.... I feel the same way you did when you invested in the dotcom bubble

Well I was only ever playing for the long game anyway.

eth 850
bye father

You havent lost anything dumb
You still have the same value in sats/eth
Just hold u will be fine
Iron hands always wins.

>dad tries to get a refund

yes dad, my short positions are 900% away from liquidation and P/L is 45%, feeling comfy.