You know who's going to be extremely rich in a few months...

You know who's going to be extremely rich in a few months? The people who randomly decide to invest when this thing reaches the bottom and goes up to current prices again. You held through the entire crash and will need a x10 to get back to your initial investment. When the prices go x100 you'll be saying 'wow I'm 10 times higher than I invested! Good thing I held!'. And the people who invested after you got their x100 and are rich. But you'll still be posting HODL memes all day. Because it worked and made you x10, right?

We're possibly getting a full market reset to before the giant bullrun. And then a bullrun similar to this might start. The problem is that you decided to watch your money drain away throughout it all. So now you don't have anything left to buy the dip with. Good job. While Chad and Stacey will be rich when the media decides to report positive things about crypto again in a few months. You invested at the worst possible time. We went past media attention, had the 'new paradigm' shit and now we're crashing. It was so obvious, but you thought it was just a correction. Some people are just not made to be rich.

thanks bought 100k

>not maintaining a bit of liquidity for a big crash like now

It's hard to tell what the bottom is fuck off

Which is why you would've cashed out weeks ago. Like everyone with half a brain did. After the bullrun to $800B it was just a matter of time until this shit crashed. We didn't know when, it might've even gone up a bit more, but holding beyond that is nothing more than greedy.

taxes my friend. I don't just cash out and pay fucking taxes just to get a bigger stack which I also have to tax eventually.

thanks just bought 100k

>not holding for the ride
Never gonna make it

Nice math skills.

you faggot, we got in when btc was $10

I can guarantee you most people here got in crypto in the last 2 months.

I really hope you guys have some big money on the sidelines when this bottoms out. You're basically back to the beginning of December now. Everyone who thought they 'missed the boat' - the boat has come back. If this takes off again to the previous ATH, don't come crying here that you're too late again.

it's easy to pull out if you own pennies like OP does. if you hold more than that, holding is always safer. if you timed the top wrong, you are missing on gains, if you time the bottom wrong, you miss aswell.

if you hold a decent amount holding is the best strategy. also this market is unpredictable as fuck.

>needing an x10 to get back to initial investment
cashed that out a long time ago kid. Now i'm /comfy/ watching this thing go deep red, because I truly believe that the best coins will recover from this, and go on to reach new ATHs in a few months. There will be a lot of shitcoins that don't survive this though. The market will work itself out, always does.

I didn't even had that much money weeks ago, I have more now
Fuck off

>You held through the entire crash and will need a x10 to get back to your initial investment.

dude what? everybody who started before december is still WAY up from his initial investment.

>You're basically back to the beginning of December now
what the fuck are yall talking about? eth was like 250$ in the beginning of december.

Fucking newfag kys

I held through the entire crash and I'm 15% down dumbass, and there's no way to predict the market. I learned more losing my 15% than people who will buy at the bottom because of sheer luck will know, and since I only put in what I could afford to lose, I can easily buy in again 20 times if I want to. Cryptos aren't dead, and it will still be years before you can get a reasonably priced graphics card to play your video games, so frick off, OP.

All me. Didn't even panic during this crash. But I'm fuming that I'm out of money to buy the dip.

I'm waiting at least 24 hours to buy the dip, and whatever I put in, I'm keeping enough aside to put the same amount if it tanks 50% again once... or twice.

well it depends on your situation though: see if I cashed out at the top, I would have had to pay the taxman more than half of my profits (fuck that)... I can't touch any of my positions for a year so that it's considered long term gain... so for some people i guess it makes sense to just hold; What I'm going to do however is get some cheap VEN with fiat when I think we're at the bottom ;)

ps and unlike many faggots here, I got in eth all the way from 8 dollareedoos to 50

Sorry im not going to let you sell off
nice try though

If I go 10x from where I am right now I can retire forever on a yacht full of asian prostitutes.

I've been saying this for weeks but people are stupid unfortunately

My investment is out.
I would rather ride this down then back up than try and time the market and end up buying back in during the recovery and losing out. So I'm cool with holding right now. IF however I had my initial investement still in, I'd cash it out by now.